Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2010, 09:12 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,030,292 times

Advertisements

I can safely assure everyone that it is in fact NOT TVSG. This man is a beautiful specimen with a body that is, in a word, fine. Hole on a second while I regather my hormones. . . erm, I mean thoughts.

I really do appreciate all this work out advice, but let's just say that (although I know a lot of guys find this hot) this isn't my ideal shape (1st picture):

https://www.city-data.com/forum/relat...urvy-body.html

I like toned and fit, but still feminine and supple - think Halle Berry. I'm just not a big fan of muscular legs on women, a bulky shoulder area, or that "square" waist that is often the result of intense ab workouts. This is just my personal taste. Right now, I certainly don't have any room to complain, but I personally want to take it up a few notches (on the hottness meter that is lol). Summer is coming with rapid speed!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2010, 09:17 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
This man is a beautiful specimen with a body that is, in a word, fine. Hole on a second while I regather my hormones. . . erm, I mean thoughts.
You're a hottie and a smartie, dear! You'll do just fine! I'm a little surprised by your choice, but if that's what your hormones want right now, so be it!

Old 03-16-2010, 09:24 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,383,485 times
Quote:
I can safely assure everyone that it is in fact NOT TVSG. This man is a beautiful specimen with a body that is, in a word, fine. Hole on a second while I regather my hormones. . . erm, I mean thoughts.

I really do appreciate all this work out advice, but let's just say that (although I know a lot of guys find this hot) this isn't my ideal shape (1st picture):

https://www.city-data.com/forum/relat...urvy-body.html

I like toned and fit, but still feminine and supple - think Halle Berry. I'm just not a big fan of muscular legs on women, a bulky shoulder area, or that "square" waist that is often the result of intense ab workouts. This is just my personal taste. Right now, I certainly don't have any room to complain, but I personally want to take it up a few notches (on the hottness meter that is lol). Summer is coming with rapid speed!
Thank God. I started to get nervous about all this exercise advice. You have such a nice body (from that cropped picture), you don't need to be all "buffed up".

Sweety, you are hott. If this guy will not reciprocate, he is either taken or gay.

Old 03-16-2010, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Thank God. I started to get nervous about all this exercise advice. You have such a nice body (from that cropped picture), you don't need to be all "buffed up".

Sweety, you are hott. If this guy will not reciprocate, he is either taken or gay.
You and SierraAZ are too kind!

I want to get a bit more toned, but still keep my feminine shape. After all, I am not a man and have no desire of resembling one in the least bit lol.

Sigh, it sounds so easy to just go up and initiate contact, but I'm paralyzed. I should have mentioned that I'm worried he might think I'm too young for him. He's probably around 25-26 and guys in that age group - at least the cute ones I've met - are just not into college girls.

Old 03-16-2010, 09:31 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,251,461 times
Quote:
You and SierraAZ are too kind!

I want to get a bit more toned, but still keep my feminine shape. After all, I am not a man and have no desire of resembling one in the least bit lol.

Sigh, it sounds so easy to just go up and initiate contact, but I'm paralyzed. I should have mentioned that I'm worried he might think I'm too young for him. He's probably around 25-26 and guys in that age group - at least the cute ones I've met - are just not into college girls.
For you he would be, I'm sure!!LOL..........

Old 03-16-2010, 09:31 PM

Quote:
OMG, we're about to get another mushy freak! What difference is this?!

Old 03-16-2010, 09:32 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,427,075 times
Where is your photo mango tango I don't see it? sounds like I'm missing out......

Old 03-16-2010, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
OMG, we're about to get another mushy freak! What difference is this?!
I blame my hormones. For all I know, this guy likes to tell really awful jokes and quote Jim Carrey movies nonstop.

Old 03-16-2010, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Where is your photo mango tango I don't see it? sounds like I'm missing out......
I actually have had three different ones up at different times (all with my eyes cropped out for anonymity), but I don't have a photo up anymore because it attracted some pretty creepy people. I'm wiser now lol.

Old 03-16-2010, 09:37 PM

Quote:
I blame my hormones. For all I know, this guy likes to tell really awful jokes and quote Jim Carrey movies nonstop.
Well, as I said, your choice does surprise me. I would've expected to hear perhaps about some foreign exotic writer you met on a cruise, let's say...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships