Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 10:42 AM

12,573 posts, read 15,563,298 times

Advertisements

"Not sure why but lots of woman in my area think I'm retarded for some reason"
Talk about a loaded thread title.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2010, 12:02 PM

1,237 posts, read 3,448,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Well in 2 weeks I will have probably met someone else.

I want someone who can see me atleast ONCE a week

Understandable, but if you just met them, can you really expect them to just change all of their plans to accomodate you?

I doubt in 2 weeks you would have established a relationship with someone. Either they are worth waiting for and giving them a chance, or they aren't. In that case, don't get worked up about it. It's not meant to be. Get over it.

Old 03-20-2010, 12:22 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
I don't think its just the women in your area...

I cannot agree. These women are clearly well within the parameter of the main asteroid belt and not more than 1.5 astronomical units away. Scour the voyager data all you like, but you are wrong.

Old 03-20-2010, 12:33 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,553,309 times
Most PC thread title of the year! LOL.

Not. /borat

Old 03-20-2010, 12:44 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,110,026 times
Quote:
Oh the woman in the City of Philadelphia with their stories-lol

Lately this woman said to me we can meet in two weeks because she is really busy with work and hope I don't lose in interest in the mean time.

Another woman said she is just so busy with grad school and her job and she can understand why I would be mad at her

These woman took the time to reply to me on a dating site but now all of a sudden TIED UP?? Yeah they obviously think I'm STUPID enough to believe anything.

Isn't the BUSY excuse old and tired now?????

They are busy with other men and I just want to know when it is going to be my time???? When???
When you, for once, for the very first time in your life, just accept what you hear without analyzing, assuming the worst, and interpreting it in the most negative way possible. And yes, some of US think you are retarded in your social development. (Definition of retarded per Webster meaning behind the learning curve, developmentally delayed.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
TVSG, Just a little constructive criticism, not intended to be offensive. When you start threads like this it just tends to invite ridicule and I know that can't be making things any better. Why in the world would you title this thread that states that women in your area think you're retarded? It really comes across as though there really is something wrong with you and you keep setting yourself up for more because all of your threads appear to have the same underlying theme. This makes me think that in the real world it's highly likely that you're behaving in such a manner than you're undermining your chances of actually meeting a nice woman and establishing a good relationship which is really a shame. I'm just suggesting that you should take a good look at how you're presenting yourself to other people and consider the fact that what you're doing isn't working and that you should make an effort to do something about it.
Montana, he doesn't accept constructive criticism. It does not compute; is not permitted past the auditory center. Yes, his threads have the same underlying theme because he refuses to examine HIS behavior, only asumes and presumes the worst in others' motives. Until he stops assigning negative connotations to everything a woman says, and actually just accepts friendship, there will be no progress for him socially. He is making an effort to do something about it - he is assigning blame to everyone else. <shrug> I've tried. Many of us have tried. He is just like the energizer bunny - he keeps on going and going - and there's no change in direction.

Old 03-20-2010, 12:50 PM

3,849 posts, read 9,423,988 times

Uh...it's not just the womEn in your area. It's all of us here, too.

Old 03-20-2010, 12:56 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Annie View Post
Montana, he doesn't accept constructive criticism. It does not compute; is not permitted past the auditory center. Yes, his threads have the same underlying theme because he refuses to examine HIS behavior, only assumes and presumes the worst in others' motives. Until he stops assigning negative connotations to everything a woman says, and actually just accepts friendship, there will be no progress for him socially. He is making an effort to do something about it - he is assigning blame to everyone else. <shrug> I've tried. Many of us have tried. He is just like the energizer bunny - he keeps on going and going - and there's no change in direction.
Dontcha think he either enjoys being this way, it's his only way of relating.

Or Option 2 is he's a normal guy who just enjoys playing the village idiot and getting a big laugh at the people who waste their time trying to help.

I go with option 2

Old 03-20-2010, 12:57 PM

994 posts, read 1,682,000 times
Quote:

Lately this woman said to me we can meet in two weeks because she is really busy with work and hope I don't lose in interest in the mean time.

Another woman said she is just so busy with grad school and her job and she can understand why I would be mad at her

These woman took the time to reply to me on a dating site but now all of a sudden TIED UP?? Yeah they obviously think I'm STUPID enough to believe anything.

They are busy with other men and I just want to know when it is going to be my time???? When???
Why are you trying to date students? Stay away from that group..they are all broke and always busy.

Old 03-20-2010, 12:57 PM

105 posts, read 250,260 times
Quote:

Are you kidding me??!!! Right back to the drawing board....

Old 03-20-2010, 12:58 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post

Uh...it's not just the womEn in your area. It's all of us here, too.
that's mean MAtheBanker
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships