Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 05:29 PM

454 posts, read 689,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
The weird thing about the OP is that the person who started it is admitting to all of us that she has participated in the older man with the young woman thing right off the bat and yet she criticizes him instead of acknowledging her own involvement in this situation. Ok, if he's so terrible then why did you go to so much effort to be with him?
Dont get it twisted boo boo...

Where! did I say I was involving myself? I walked in, and walked out. How is that getting involved? How!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

1,125 posts, read 2,193,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYchi View Post
If you don't have anything nice to say...
If she only wanted positive comments and the "You go girl" pads on the back, she should have put this on a personal blog.

16,224 posts, read 25,674,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joei View Post
I just cant do that. He complains about how his unemployed girlfriend back home spends days on end at his house and doesn't leave....1 year later he still with her!

I sent him a text saying that our friendship (or whatever the hell it is) isnt working out and that I feel I have to run behind him all the time, and Im just not the type to do that
Sooooo....he has an unemployed GF back home huh? Niiice!
My advice? Move on. Find someone who is single!

Old 03-27-2010, 05:31 PM

454 posts, read 689,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Sooooo....he has an unemployed GF back home huh? Niiice!
My advice? Move on. Find someone who is single!
Thats what Im saying...I also felt like I was being taking for granted, aka 2nd place *****. Not my thing. He can ride out with that *****

Old 03-27-2010, 05:31 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,195,080 times
Quote:
I just cant do that. He complains about how his unemployed girlfriend back home spends days on end at his house and doesn't leave....1 year later he still with her!

I sent him a text saying that our friendship (or whatever the hell it is) isnt working out and that I feel I have to run behind him all the time, and Im just not the type to do that
Okay so it's over and done with move on to someone who isn't that way - what's your issue or problem?

Old 03-27-2010, 05:32 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,014,557 times
Wait a minute...if he already HAS a girlfriend then he must see you as a friend who happens to be female. In which case, yeah, I could see where you'd pay your own way when you go to see him.

Old 03-27-2010, 05:32 PM

2,754 posts, read 6,102,983 times
Quote:
I had to straight up let go of this guy who thinks I'm going to be running all around after him like some of these other girls do who have no money.

He seems to be attracted to needy young girls who arent stable and have difficulties in life rather than a mature, professional, independent like myself.

I've spoken about this person in the past (which I should probably stop talking about these people online because someone I know found out I was quote on quote "talking ****" about them online). However, I dont like the fact that he expects me to be running around after him just because he has money and travels the country.

Im like, "ok, what the hell do I need to do with you?" what are you doing for me that I cant do for myself? We traveled to the same city and I still had to pay a hotel for 6 days, I still had to drive myself to our 'dates' which he never offered to pick me up...but Im supposed to be giving out my sex? And then he has a needy girlfriend who I met, and she is a sad case...and is about 4 years older than I.

I dont get it? Why do these older guys go after women like that? And why the hell do they expect me to be equally needy, and when I show them otherwise, they treat me like nothing?
So..what's your point, exactly? That he should toss some benjamins your way so you would feel better about "giving out my sex." Would that make it better? If he paid for the motel would you be happier, and thus not posting this? Or do you simply resent guys who think young chicks with no money will chase after them. Well, I got news for you: that's been going on since Moby Dick was a minnow. Sex is the ultimate bartering tool. Older, rich dudes have been hooking up with dumber, poorer, younger, hot women since Moses was in short pants. Women who wouldn't give these dudes the time of day if they were, say, a hardware salesman at Ace. So Either get out of the game and try to find a real relationship, or rtighten up your panties and quit whining and realize that when you settle for a superfluous relatonship that might offer financial reward.

Old 03-27-2010, 05:34 PM

1,417 posts, read 2,181,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerBoy View Post
So..what's your point, exactly? That he should toss some benjamins your way so you would feel better about "giving out my sex." Would that make it better? If he paid for the motel would you be happier, and thus not posting this? Or do you simply resent guys who think young chicks with no money will chase after them. Well, I got news for you: that's been going on since Moby Dick was a minnow. Sex is the ultimate barter. Older, rich dudes have been hooking up with dumber, poorer, younger, and oft-times hotter women since Moses was in short pants. Either get out of the game and try to find a real relationship, o rtighten up your panties and quit whining and realize that when you settle for a superfluous relatonship that might offer financial reward.
What he^^ said.

Old 03-27-2010, 05:36 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,628,860 times
Joei wrote:
Quote:
Dont get it twisted boo boo...

Where! did I say I was involving myself? I walked in, and walked out. How is that getting involved? How!
Ok, Yogi Bear. The part I was referring to is this particular bit from the OP:
Quote:
Im like, "ok, what the hell do I need to do with you?" what are you doing for me that I cant do for myself? We traveled to the same city and I still had to pay a hotel for 6 days, I still had to drive myself to our 'dates' which he never offered to pick me up...but Im supposed to be giving out my sex? And then he has a needy girlfriend who I met, and she is a sad case...and is about 4 years older than I.
You're talking about dates, staying in a hotel and references to the fact that you feel you're supposed to be giving out sex.

Old 03-27-2010, 05:57 PM

2,170 posts, read 3,308,630 times
Although you would say so, independent, strong minded women with too much of there own thing going on is just attractive to many women. I know personally when I hear the term "strong black women" I run far, far away!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships