Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 03:40 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,408,647 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAnn View Post
Don't worry, I promise not to force mine on you.
LOL, as if you were in my league.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2010, 03:42 PM

20 posts, read 67,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
LOL, as if you were in my league.
You're right, I'd never sink that low. Sorry!

Old 05-07-2010, 03:43 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,162,757 times
I've said this before, but I'll say it again for the OP:

The only good boob job is when you cannot tell they're fake. Generally real and on the small size is better than big and blatantly fake. However, if a woman is totally flat chested it's just not gonna work for me and so I'd say go for it. Just don't go too crazy and it'll be reasonable. In your case the B cup and MAYBE a C might be just right. I don't know what your body type is though so the C could be way too much and fall into the blatantly fake (ergo a turnoff) department.

Old 05-07-2010, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz76 View Post
I've said this before, but I'll say it again for the OP:

The only good boob job is when you cannot tell they're fake. Generally real and on the small size is better than big and blatantly fake. However, if a woman is totally flat chested it's just not gonna work for me and so I'd say go for it. Just don't go too crazy and it'll be reasonable. In your case the B cup and MAYBE a C might be just right. I don't know what your body type is though so the C could be way too much and fall into the blatantly fake (ergo a turnoff) department.

I tried on several different sizes, and even though I am tall I think a C cup would look big on me. Honestly, I think that fake breasts never look as good as natural, but I put a lot of effort into finding a good surgeon, and I'm hoping mine are in the upper echelon of fakies.

Old 05-07-2010, 03:58 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,627,765 times
Quote:
Dating with breast implants
We need to put things into perspective here. A man doesn't date a breast implant, he dates a woman who may or may not have them. Many people have various cosmetic surgeries to improve their appearance and I see nothing wrong with that. I've had some pretty extensive work done on my teeth because I wanted them to look good and after about fifteen grand out of my own pocket they do look good but is this something I need to disclose to a date? Obviously not. I'll bet if a certain part of the male anatomy could be implanted to make it bigger you'd have to wait in line at the surgeon's office for hours just to see the doctor.

Old 05-07-2010, 04:05 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,031,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Then pray tell me why they are being sold? I'll be honest, there is a tremendous chance I won't respond.
Because sometimes girls want bigger breasts!! Is that such a hard concept to comprehend?

Breasts are feminine. Girls generally WANT to have curves. It's something very personal for us. We don't like to have flat chests and bottoms.

That's why girls get breast implants. To have bigger breasts. It's not that complicated. Sure, there are 9043403943 other little influences involved, but the ultimate objective is to have bigger breasts.

Old 05-07-2010, 04:09 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,031,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
And you won't have breast tissue afterwards. You will have two sacks of a foreign substance stuffed into your chest cavity. If that makes you feel womanly, go for it. And, if you have no breast tissue, like a skinny pre pubescent boy, you are not a 34AA. You would have no cup size whatsoever. (Maybe they are doing vanity sizing for bras now. ) It seems you are simply looking for validation from men, which is unnecessary since it is for yourself.
This is not 100% true. It's so easy to write plastic surgery off as women with low self-esteem and looking for male attention, but if that were the case, there are other cheaper, less painful ways of doing so.

Besides, I highly doubt a girl getting subtle implants is craving for validation from men. Perhaps she just wants a bit of a chest? That's completely normal. There is no need to throw snide accusations at her.

Old 05-07-2010, 04:14 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,009,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
This is not 100% true. It's so easy to write plastic surgery off as women with low self-esteem and looking for male attention, but if that were the case, there are other cheaper, less painful ways of doing so.

Besides, I highly doubt a girl getting subtle implants is craving for validation from men. Perhaps she just wants a bit of a chest? That's completely normal. There is no need to throw snide accusations at her.
No kidding! I can see and appreciate giving your POV but once you've made your point, what do you get out of put-downs when you feel you're not changing minds? That's just mean-spirited and kooky.

Old 05-07-2010, 04:19 PM

19,648 posts, read 12,235,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
We need to put things into perspective here. A man doesn't date a breast implant, he dates a woman who may or may not have them. Many people have various cosmetic surgeries to improve their appearance and I see nothing wrong with that. I've had some pretty extensive work done on my teeth because I wanted them to look good and after about fifteen grand out of my own pocket they do look good but is this something I need to disclose to a date? Obviously not. I'll bet if a certain part of the male anatomy could be implanted to make it bigger you'd have to wait in line at the surgeon's office for hours just to see the doctor.
Dental work isn't major surgery as is breast implantation. They will cut through muscle and insert a foreign substance inside the chest which is supposed to be there forever, if all goes well. If not, it is back iside the chest wall to remove them and hope for no further complications. There are significant risks which the surgeons downplay. You only ever hear the happy endings and just rarely a story about bad outcomes and permanent damage. There are many more than is publicized.

People don't seem to have much regard for themselves and the way they were created, simply in the name of vanity.

Old 05-07-2010, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Dental work isn't major surgery as is breast implantation. They will cut through muscle and insert a foreign substance inside the chest which is supposed to be there forever, if all goes well. If not, it is back iside the chest wall to remove them and hope for no further complications. There are significant risks which the surgeons downplay. You only ever hear the happy endings and just rarely a story about bad outcomes and permanent damage. There are many more than is publicized.

People don't seem to have much regard for themselves and the way they were created, simply in the name of vanity.

It is actually not there forever, and no decent surgeon would tell someone otherwise. Most implants need to be redone within 10 years. I went to several different consults when I was shopping for a surgeon, and some did downplay the risks. I immediately ruled them out. The surgeon I chose was very upfront with the possible complications, she said she does not want patients to make such a huge choice without an understanding of what could go wrong.

Unfortunately, the plastic surgery industry is not well regulated, and many people do not take the time to make sure their doctor is Board Certified.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships