Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2012, 04:57 PM

545 posts, read 908,420 times

Advertisements

Have transgendered friends, namely men on their way to um being less manly even though they still are sexually attracted women.... eventually they will be men who changed to women who are attracted to women.... Mind boggling to say the least. Have had some sexual advances, but there's no way I could ever go for that. Does absolutely nothing for me.

Old 07-25-2012, 05:00 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I know I'm playing the devils advocate here so bear with. You are segregating her/him into a category other than "Man" just by saying you wouldn't date a her/him Transgender.
I treat him as a person. I treat everyone that I come into contact with on an individual basis based on who they are. I love him. I'm close to him. I always have been. Sexuality isn't something that you can control. A gay man cannot will himself straight to appease people anymore than I could be sexually attracted to someone who was born with out a penis. I need a penis. Not everyone's sexual orientation is as black and white. Some people's sexuality is more fluid. Some people are open to falling in love with men or women or transgenders or transexuals or etc. I am not. This has nothing to do with segregation, bigotry, etc - it is about sexual orientation. My friend is getting married to a woman. She thought she was straight but fell in love with him and realized that she is probably bi or a lesbian. I'm not like that.

I love my friend but I am only sexually attracted to him. Just as I'm not sexually attracted to gay men, women, metrosexuals, men with no sense of humor, a-holes, etc. This isn't bigotry, segregation, etc. You are grasping at straws here.

Old 07-25-2012, 10:37 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,685,474 times

Old 07-25-2012, 10:42 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,693,023 times
It would be a cold day in Hell.

Old 07-25-2012, 10:56 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,918,853 times
Nearly every guy would date a transexual if she looked good enough. I've seen some in LA and NYC that are absolutely gorgeous and I'm 100% certain most guys would date them (or at least have sex with them) if they knew that no one would ever find out.

Old 07-25-2012, 11:10 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,936,635 times
No because they don't have the part im most interested in. As for post op, I've never seen what a fake one looks like so I dont know but probably not

Old 07-25-2012, 11:23 PM

181 posts, read 505,791 times
Been there done that! Weirdest story ever. I consider myself straight, with the occasional lesbian moment here and there. Most of those were back in college, lol. Anyway, one night out of the blue I am hit on by a girl, which never happens anymore. I started to say no but she was really hot! And as we talked she seemed like a cool person too. Well, yahta yahta yahta...she was a dude. Yes, she did warn me before we did the deed. I thought two things: 1) ok, this proves I am really, mostly straight. I mean, the one time in recent years that I find myself attracted to a woman, and turns out she's a guy. 2) I'm really curious. Could this be the best of both worlds??? So we dated for a while. She hadn't had her bottom surgery yet (so still male), but she did have implants on top, and was passable as a female on the street. In bed it wasn't what I expected, she wanted me to play the male role. I couldn't quite figure that out. Shouldn't she be going after guys if that's what she wanted? So you're born a guy...but inside, you're a lesbian? (How many guys feel that way?) So...we lasted a few weeks, then I broke up with her for reasons unrelated to the whole gender thing. She never believed me, thought it was because I couldn't deal with being with a trans. She thought I just wanted to "try her out". That made me sad. She really was a beautiful person. And that's my wacky story.

Old 07-25-2012, 11:27 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,918,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
No because they don't have the part im most interested in. As for post op, I've never seen what a fake one looks like so I dont know but probably not
I doubt this. You're saying this now, but once a gorgeous one is put right in front of you, you'll be game.

Old 07-26-2012, 01:22 AM

3,236 posts, read 3,936,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
I doubt this. You're saying this now, but once a gorgeous one is put right in front of you, you'll be game.
Not really because what exactly would I do with this transsexual? There's no place for "Little Phenomenal AJ" to administer the hot beef injection

Old 07-26-2012, 02:44 AM

5,671 posts, read 4,349,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdonekings View Post
I grew up thinking transexuals where gay, but then again homosexuals do not change their sexual organs making them a completely different agenda to transexuals.

I heard transexuals are either a girl or a boy trapped in the wrong body, so technically that does not make them gay, while gay people accept who they are, but have one thing in common with transexuals, they both are attracted to same sex but have a different gender, either feminine or masculine to be honest its hard to elaborate in these terms because both possess similar agendas.

i know this question is odd but honest would you date a transexual? As a straight man i wouldn't i would rather date a biological born female than a transgender, but i do understand that transexuals are straight not gay, gay date gays, lesbians date lesbians so the big question is would you date or do you find a transexuals attractive as you may find the opposite sex attracted to you?. i just need your opinions hehe
no...but this stems from the question: Wouldn't it be simpler just to act like the opposite sex, or be a homosexual? Surely, there is nothing wrong with men liking pink and shopping for shoes, or women enjoying playing football, construction work, and crude jokes. I don't understand the urge to become a member of the opposite sex, and so am concerned that it might not be a good thing...and will remain concerned until I can better understand how it might be a positive thing. Such people should be treated with respect though, as should everyone who is innocent of wrongdoing towards others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships