Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2011, 02:37 PM

67 posts, read 56,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
I choose the " Unknown God", the one that nobody knows. And speaking of " The other books", I have read them all, and I see science in all of them.
Really? Give us a quote that uses real science in the Old Testament, for example.

Quote:
So what we have here is " A seeing problem." Some just can't " See it."
Yes, some let reason and logic color what they see. Tragic.

Old 07-19-2011, 02:38 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,739,789 times
Quote:
I choose the " Unknown God", the one that nobody knows. And speaking of " The other books", I have read them all, and I see science in all of them.

So what we have here is " A seeing problem." Some just can't " See it."

Peace.
How convenient

If you see any science in the bible or the koran then you are as much full of cr*p as the books themselves.

But you make up stories to suit yourself anyway...again...conveniently.

Old 07-19-2011, 02:39 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,858,876 times
Quote:
I have responded all throughout this post,....
I have not responded to each and every post...
I am openly stating that I will continue to respond all throughout this post,..
I will not respond to each and every post.
Huh???
You have responded.., you have not responded,.... you will continue to respond...., you will not respond!!

Old 07-19-2011, 02:40 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,591,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
An unfounded assertion. Faith is the enemy of science. Ask Galileo.

I couldcareless about faith, God is the Author of true science. Who has systematically studied things and gained knowledge from them more than God? Who has more branches of knowledge than God? Who gathers more data than God? Who has revealed more truth than God?

Its academic, God is the oirgin of true science. Science then is proof of God.

Peace.

Old 07-19-2011, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captbeavs3 View Post
Really? Give us a quote that uses real science in the Old Testament, for example.

My goodness, will the blindness ever cease? The bible begins with science in the book of Genesis, where God is in his labortory, creating this very universe.

Peace.

Old 07-19-2011, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
How convenient

If you see any science in the bible or the koran then you are as much full of cr*p as the books themselves.

But you make up stories to suit yourself anyway...again...conveniently.

You yourself are full of three proofs of God that I am going to go into; Feminist, Atheist and human.

Peace.

Old 07-19-2011, 02:54 PM

33,544 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
My goodness, will the blindness ever cease? The bible begins with science in the book of Genesis, where God is in his labortory, creating this very universe.

Peace.
This is just too sad. I cannot believe that there are still people that believe that genesis is literal...It's a silly myth fella.

Old 07-19-2011, 02:54 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,858,876 times
Quote:

Peace.
Jeez! I'm out of here. It might be contagious.

Old 07-19-2011, 02:56 PM

67 posts, read 56,818 times
Quote:

Peace.

Sorry, these are tears of laughter. This impulse was not controllable.

Old 07-19-2011, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
This is just too sad. I cannot believe that there are still people that believe that genesis is literal...It's a silly myth fella.

The first verse in Genesis explains to me the orgin of all things, evolution does not do that for me. " God Created", in my view is a far greater explination that " Self creation." Its really sad to me that there are people who actually believe that human consciousness developed on its own. That humans are continous with the idiot heiarchy of speechless Apes. Its sad to me that there are people who believe that the Sun and the Earth created themselves out of nothing, and kind of just " Grew over the ages."

So I understand your saddness, I too am sad.

Peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality