Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2011, 03:13 PM

67 posts, read 56,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
The first verse in Genesis explains to me the orgin of all things, evolution does not do that for me. " God Created", in my view is a far greater explination that " Self creation." Its really sad to me that there are people who actually believe that human consciousness developed on its own. That humans are continous with the idiot heiarchy of speechless Apes. Its sad to me that there are people who believe that the Sun and the Earth created themselves out of nothing, and kind of just " Grew over the ages."

So I understand your saddness, I too am sad.

Peace.
The only one here who believes something came from nothing is you.

Old 07-19-2011, 03:18 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,593,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by captbeavs3 View Post
The only one here who believes something came from nothing is you.

Then explain to me how the Universe began.

Peace.

Old 07-19-2011, 04:18 PM

33,553 posts, read 37,151,051 times
Quote:
The first verse in Genesis explains to me the orgin of all things, evolution does not do that for me. " God Created", in my view is a far greater explination that " Self creation." Its really sad to me that there are people who actually believe that human consciousness developed on its own. That humans are continous with the idiot heiarchy of speechless Apes. Its sad to me that there are people who believe that the Sun and the Earth created themselves out of nothing, and kind of just " Grew over the ages."

So I understand your saddness, I too am sad.

Peace.
Yes, the first verse of genesis explains the origin of all things for people who lived thousands of years ago and didn't know better. Before I joined this forum I thought that humankind had progressed beyond those silly myths, but I was so wrong. It seems that the majority of people in the US are in a time warp, and still stuck in that era of faulty thinking.
You do not know how it all began, nor does anyone else, but it most certainly did not begin by magic.

Research into non-human Great Ape language has generated a great deal of evidence suggesting that apes are capable of using sophisticated communication with humans and other apes. Great Ape language

Humans and other apes are not the only animals with communication abilities... Speech is not the only form of communication.

Old 07-19-2011, 04:54 PM

67 posts, read 56,838 times
Quote:
Then explain to me how the Universe began.
That's a simple answer: I don't know.

Yet somehow you KNOW that God exists from nothing. Explain that one.

Old 07-19-2011, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captbeavs3 View Post
That's a simple answer: I don't know.

Yet somehow you KNOW that God exists from nothing. Explain that one.

The simple answer; I don't know either. I believe God created everything that we are aware of; how he got here, I just don't know.

Peace.

Old 07-19-2011, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Yes, the first verse of genesis explains the origin of all things for people who lived thousands of years ago and didn't know better. Before I joined this forum I thought that humankind had progressed beyond those silly myths, but I was so wrong. It seems that the majority of people in the US are in a time warp, and still stuck in that era of faulty thinking.
You do not know how it all began, nor does anyone else, but it most certainly did not begin by magic.

Research into non-human Great Ape language has generated a great deal of evidence suggesting that apes are capable of using sophisticated communication with humans and other apes. Great Ape language

Humans and other apes are not the only animals with communication abilities... Speech is not the only form of communication.

Before I joined this forum, I never knew that people believe that Apes have verbal language, and can talk to humans. I never knew how deeply entrenced this astounding belief that humans are Apes really is. Well 90% of Americans don't believe this Ape business, yet those who do somehow feel the vast majority is in a time warp. Simply astounding!

Apes do not speak language, and humans do not speak Ape! Apes communicate by instinct, and our Languages were not born from their instincts! Our Emotions didnot evolve from animal emotion; Man is master over the animal kingdom, because it is a God given authority. Our Consciousness gives us this dominance, not our physical abilitys.

And it is our Consciousness that can detect God, because Consciousness is far advanced over animals, who are not conscious thinking beings. They are instictual thinking animals.

Nothing more. Given all of our technology, we cannot change an animal into a human.

Peace.

Old 07-19-2011, 07:48 PM

33,553 posts, read 37,151,051 times
You must have been living in a cave and completely cut off from the world, and if you didn't know these things...You are either misinformed or you are deliberately lying...49% of Americans accept evolution, which to me is a sad statement on their lack of, or poor education.

All I can say is that you are sorely lacking an education. Relying on your faith in ancient myths and discounting reality, is not the way to enlightenment. You and I certainly are a species of ape...Your denial will not change that fact.

Old 07-19-2011, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
You must have been living in a cave and completely cut off from the world, and if you didn't know these things...You are either misinformed or you are deliberately lying...49% of Americans accept evolution, which to me is a sad statement on their lack of, or poor education.

All I can say is that you are sorely lacking an education. Relying on your faith in ancient myths and discounting reality, is not the way to enlightenment. You and I certainly are a species of ape...Your denial will not change that fact.

Humans are not a species of Ape, I disagree with that. I agree that we have a simular number of teeth, and our form is simular; arms, legs, hands, feet and head, and simular chemistry, but the simularity stops there. Its all physical, nothing emotional, nothing intellectual, nothing in DNA or RNA, nothing in Family life, nothing in civilization, nothing in technology, nothing in mathmatics, nothing in religion, nothing in architexture, nothing in farming, nothing in culture, nothing in history, nothing in education, nothing in our future. I consider a belief that humans are Apes, poor education, at the least.

Human anmatomy is far superior than Apes. The superior anatomy is a classic statement by God of " Setting humans apart from all other species." The " Difference in humans", is a proof of God. Hardcore proof of his intrest and plans for us.

Peace.

Old 07-19-2011, 09:40 PM

6,222 posts, read 4,013,181 times
Quote:
Humans are not a species of Ape, I disagree with that. I agree that we have a simular number of teeth, and our form is simular; arms, legs, hands, feet and head, and simular chemistry, but the simularity stops there. Its all physical, nothing emotional, nothing intellectual, nothing in DNA or RNA, nothing in Family life, nothing in civilization, nothing in technology, nothing in mathmatics, nothing in religion, nothing in architexture, nothing in farming, nothing in culture, nothing in history, nothing in education, nothing in our future. I consider a belief that humans are Apes, poor education, at the least.

Human anmatomy is far superior than Apes. The superior anatomy is a classic statement by God of " Setting humans apart from all other species." The " Difference in humans", is a proof of God. Hardcore proof of his intrest and plans for us.

Peace.
Hairlessness does not equate superiority.

Old 07-20-2011, 01:34 AM

7,801 posts, read 6,377,197 times
Quote:
Your not accepting the answers, its simple as that.
I can not accept or reject that which I have not been given. So no, this is just another lie from you.

If you have evidence, arguments, data, or reasons then present them. That is how it works.

Refusing to present them, then later lying that I did not accept what you did not actually present, is just not helpful and is massively dishonest on your part.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality