Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2012, 09:14 PM

3,006 posts, read 3,881,799 times

Advertisements

It would be like, Sweden?

Old 02-03-2012, 09:17 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,604,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
No ego? Oh the irony of that statement...All of your threads are all about you.

Produce your evidence of such an accusation. Show me just one thread that was " All" about me.

Old 02-03-2012, 09:21 PM

18 posts, read 13,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by archineer View Post
It would be like, Sweden?
You mean it would have beautiful scenery and women?

Old 02-03-2012, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Produce your evidence of such an accusation. Show me just one thread that was " All" about me.
I'll help. Step - (1) Click on Mickiel's username link. Step - (2) Click on User profile. Step - (3) Click on statistics. Step - (4) Click on all threads started by "Mickiel".....success?

Old 02-03-2012, 09:55 PM

4,529 posts, read 5,151,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexorcist View Post
You mean it would have beautiful scenery and women?

And awful cuisine.

Old 02-03-2012, 10:08 PM

Quote:
I'll help. Step - (1) Click on Mickiel's username link. Step - (2) Click on User profile. Step - (3) Click on statistics. Step - (4) Click on all threads started by "Mickiel".....success?

I can have fun sometimes too, why be serious all the time? You forgot step 5, most of the people who read my threads are probally Atheist.

Thats one reason why I appriciate Atheist, their good readers. An Atheist world would defintely be a studious one.

Old 02-03-2012, 10:21 PM

Quote:
I can have fun sometimes too, why be serious all the time? You forgot step 5, most of the people who read my threads are probally Atheist.

Thats one reason why I appriciate Atheist, their good readers. An Atheist world would defintely be a studious one.
Seems you haven't met very many honest atheists.Moderator cut: deleteother atheists were honest they might tell you the same thing. It really isn't complicated. We know we are right about everything. For example just try to debate me on anything, and i will destroy you with science and reason and rational things.

Last edited by Miss Blue; 02-04-2012 at 06:52 AM.. Reason: language

Old 02-03-2012, 10:23 PM

4,529 posts, read 5,151,951 times
Quote:

I read well. (they're)

Old 02-03-2012, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Seems you haven't met very many honest atheists. I just like being an.Moderator cut: delete If other atheists were honest they might tell you the same thing. It really isn't complicated. We know we are right about everything. For example just try to debate me on anything, and i will destroy you with science and reason and rational things.

The birth of science , reason and rational things took place inside of religion and a search for the divine. In fact, the three men who built the foundations for Physics, Psychology and Biology; Issac Newton, John Locke and John Ray, were all amateur Theologians in the church.

I like being respectful and mature, and I am open to deabate with you; and I know that I am not right about everything.

Last edited by Miss Blue; 02-04-2012 at 06:42 PM..

Old 02-03-2012, 10:58 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,901,927 times
Quote:
I am a man in search for truth, .....
No! Your post are evidence that 'a man in search for truth' is the one thing that you are not fella! It's clear to most people that participate in your threads that your agenda is to pursue anything which might offer some hope of support for beliefs you've already adopted in the absence of support. You are unwilling to accept anything which demonstrates to the contrary of what you believe. You have adopted your idea of 'truth' first and are continuously seek support for that choice. That's not a search for truth; it's a search for self-validation. The only "truth" you would be willing to accept is that which you already choose to believe. That which shows your beliefs to be wrong you refuse to accept, even when it is true.

The problem is as it has always been. Some people will only accept 'truth' if it is the truth they have preconceived. Anything else they simply reject. As long as objective analysis continues to show a complete lack of evidence consistent with the existence of any god, some theists will reject the conclusion. They are only willing to accept what they have already decided to be true. If one only accepts what one already believe to be truth, then one has closed the door to truth for oneself. Reality does not owe anyone anything. It will not change simply because one refuses to accept it.

You say that you are a man in search of truth but one doesn't have to read many of your posts to see that you speak with forked tongue. If you're really interested in truth, then you must accept it even if it is not what you wanted it to be. It won't change no matter how long or feverishly you refuse to accept it.

You can't accept truth only on your terms and expect to find truth. It just doesn't work that way.

Last edited by Rafius; 02-03-2012 at 11:11 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality