Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 12:15 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,236,379 times

Advertisements

So Back to Jesus...The Electrical State of Memory can be transmitted into us...As in the Forth Kind..MOVIE?..OR SEMI DOCUMENTARY....OF CREDIBLE WITNESSES...TO A PHENOMINA...of Which is also Biblical...IF ONE FOLLOWS it...IN THE EXIDUS...and the TENT OF MEETING...AND THE LAWS OF LIFE GIVEN...BY A DARKNESS ENTITY.

YES?...JESUS CONFIRMS ...YES?...AND SO HE HEALS BY THAT GOD..TO TURN US FROM SIN AND EVIL....AND HE KICKS THE IDOL OF CONTENTION OUT OF HIS FATHERS HOUSE...SAYING TO THEM WHO SHOWED HIM THE COIN>>>YOU ARE MAKING A DEN OF ROBBERS SINNERS AND THIEVES...WITH IT.
AND HE WAS KILLED BECAUSE OF THAT KNOWLEDGE!...AND THEY BROUGHT IT BACK IN....along with SIN AND EVIL!

So...Is this TRUE?....or IS IT FALSE?....

LOOK AT THE WORLD....AND SEE WITH YOUR OWN EYES?...IS IT ON A PATH TO DESTRUCTION WITH THAT IDOL LEADING THEM INTO WAR....SAYING WE ARE RIGHTEOUS>>>WHEN USING LIES TO DO IT?..and SAYING GOD BLESS, WHILE SACRIFICING PEOPLE...TO KEEP IT GOING?...HOSPITALS AND INSTITUTION ABOUNDING>>MORE DEATH BEING DEATH BEING DEATH....IS JESUS HEALING US IF WE NEED HOSPITALS AND INSTITUTIONS TO CONTAIN OUR WOES?...WHERE DO THESE WOES COME FROM?...IT SAYS HERE THE DISOBEDIANCE OF GOD IS OUR WOE>...AND JESUS WILL NOT HEAL SIN AND EVIL SO IT CAN CONTINUE TO DO SO........YES? OR NO?...FOR IT MAKES GOD INSUFFICANT AND OR A LIAR...Which cannot be so...FOR I HAVE PROOF OF SIN AND EVIL USING SAID IDOL...AND NOT GAINING ANY HEALING OF ANY SORT< WITH ANY DOCTOR< CLERGY< OR HOLY MAN>>>OR EVEN THE UCULT>...BECAUSE HE WAS EVIL AND SINFUL IN HIS HEART MIND AND SOUL....AND HE DIED A PAINFUL DEATH....JESUS DID NOT HEAL THAT ONE....WHY?

Old 01-24-2013, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post
I'd love to see these *experiments* that science is doing in secret. That's not the way science is conducted.

Here is an experiment that was conducted to see if the phenomenon could be induced and it is quite interesting what happened.

The Science of Out-of-Body Experiences - TIME

The participants were never really outside their body, but they felt like they were.
Do you know that sevral Scientist have worked on Ebola and created other more verilant strains of it?...Cause they have!...AND RUSSIA is playing with it..and so are other nations..in secret labs...

Don't say science isn't bent to it, Cause I know Canada has also done this, as is the USA...It is not a sole secret anymore!....only because of the Spirit this is known to all who look to see..and find the truth of them....is Ugly!

Diabolical I would say it is!...for if one lives a sinless life and does good onto his neighbours in Giving and sharing and caring of all living things in fareness and good will and tidings for all...in health and happiness...with that God in light of in doing for our own and his benifit...none of that is necessary!...nor are the bent doctors poking and proding the human body to study its weaknesses!...so they can develope a means to kill more efficiantly...ALSO DONE IN SECRET LABS....and Military now hold in wait to use, while murdering innocent people to stop something from occuring...then end of war, death and idolatry sin and evil...because they profit off it..and do not want it to end !...any thing threatening that system they now hold dear and near to their profiteering off the suffering of others...is now called terrorist activity...and will be addressed with guns and bombs and all agents of death of bent glory will be used..to keep it so.

Don't say it ain't so Joe!...Cause I know it is!...and that is EVIL TO MY MIND...But what isn't under that IDOL?...eh?

So...knowing that these experients (Using artificial means to recreate the original state)..can express something going on with them who do..naturally...what is it that induces it in the original state without the artificial means?....That Question is still unanswered by Science!...SO Something is being Broadcast via a means unseen, and unknown?...or is it already known but not believed?....Communication with...SOMETHING INFULENCING US>>>?.....I believe Nature is CALLING 911...TO GOD!..AND GOD IS TRYING TO GET THROUGH TO US!

Last edited by Sir Les; 01-24-2013 at 01:26 PM..

Old 01-24-2013, 02:11 PM

17,183 posts, read 22,929,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
Do you know that sevral Scientist have worked on Ebola and created other more verilant strains of it?...Cause they have!...AND RUSSIA is playing with it..and so are other nations..in secret labs...

Don't say science isn't bent to it, Cause I know Canada has also done this, as is the USA...It is not a sole secret anymore!....only because of the Spirit this is known to all who look to see..and find the truth of them....is Ugly!
Nice conspiracy theory there. Got any links to these *experiments?* I found links to attempts to make a vaccine against ebola, but nothing about trying to make more virulent strains. Ebola is actually very rare except in places like Uganda and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Certainly, it would be a good thing to be able to vaccinate against it and prevent it from being transmitted to other places in the world. Since mortality rates from this is quite high, we would be saving many lives.

Hamilton researchers help make breakthrough on Ebola vaccine

Old 01-24-2013, 02:29 PM

13,011 posts, read 13,054,665 times
Quote:

<snip>

so they can develope a means to kill more efficiantly...ALSO DONE IN SECRET LABS....

You know this, how? I am sure that you will be happy to provide some evidence.

Old 01-24-2013, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozzferrahhtoo View Post
You will forgive me if I do not get my evidence from "movies". Also much of your post is unreadable due to horrifically bad english. Are you using an automated translation system like google or something?

Anyway suffice to say that I HAVE had experiences of feeling like I was out of my own body. Artificially, through drugs and during dreams. Feeling one is outside ones body does not mean one actually IS outside it however.

If you want to present evidence that it is possible for ones consciousness to leave ones body then you have to do a hell of a lot more than simply say "I saw it in a movie" or "I experienced it myself so it must be true".

Well then You have experienced it...So you know it is valid as an experience...Naturally speaking...the DRUGS you USED..caused this?...DID YOU SMOKE MARIJUANA?...THIS IS THE PLANT THEN...Omega in it?...YES?...ALPHALFA BEING GREEN AND GIVEN OR TO PUT BACK...IS IT NOT PARTNERS WITH GOD?..IF HE PUT THIS IN HIS GARDEN?....IF YOU PARTAKE OF IT...WHAT ELECTRICAL MESSAGE DID THE PLANT LEAVEN ON YOUR MIND?>>>IF IT WAS COCAIN...FROM ANOTHER PLANT...AGAIN THIS IMPRINTING COULD BE APPEARENT THROUGH THAT CONNECTION...GOD..MADE THEM...GOD USES THEM...GOD CAN BE IN THEM...AND WE EAT THEM?..or DO WE EAT THE FRUITS OF THEM?...CONSUMPTION...WITHOUT RESTORATION...SEE ACTS 3:21 utilizing ACT 10:15 which ties to GENESIS 1:11, 1:12, 1;29, **2:15, ***9:3*** and what God called Good and blessed...holy!....Now look at the world prohibiting and murdering or imprisoning Marijuana and other plant Growers....to stop the restoration..and keep something out of reach ...that even the children of peace Know...is Good...and can help...if we use it right....EDEN is born!..WITH GOD< AND SINLESS ENTITIES....True?...touching that plant connects that ideal to us...it binds us to that truth...God...and if we sin, we are effected by the imprint..and the spirit gets agitated..and wants to leave the body...does it?...some say yes, some say no...who say no?...the sinners and evildoers who do not believe in spirit of God or spirit of truth or spirit of Jesus..or of anything they have not witnessed themselves.......Who say yes???, the witnesses and those who believe...in God..Believe in the spirit...can be moved by the spirit, and taken in the spirit to see something no one else is allowed to see....and then brought back to this place....why?...So We can tell and teach...of the other...or learn how to get the other here, or to see this is not the place for us...because of x= evil

Old 01-24-2013, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbrains View Post
You know this, how? I am sure that you will be happy to provide some evidence.

Well ask your military sacrificed children what they were injected with before going into the Iraqi war with lies and liars telling them to.....that is now making them very sick...to counter the possiblilities of agents I Posted for your amusement.??...They will tell you they were forced to be injected for their safe keeping of that threat.....it was for X.Y.Z "chemical weapons developed by YOU KNOW WHO...$ATAN!...and you supported that indirectly and directly with that IDOL and the TAX...cause your nation spied on my nation, and my nation spied on their nation...in mistrust, and underhandedness,...and hatred and lies, and diabolical motions to do so!...and there is the proof..in a opposite light with that sick solder coming home with some syndrom caused by the so called antidote for them chemical and viral and nuclear agents of death created BY BENT PEOPLE?..NO DEMONS.......Right...they only have to touch it, and they die with in days.....true?...not up on the newzs???? that is your problem not mine!

And who was telling the united Nations that he did not have weapons or agents of Chemical or nuclear possibilities?...SADAM...And they Murdered Him?...YES!...SIN...WAS HE TELLING THE TRUTH?...YES!>>>SIN iS WITH WHO?...THE LIARS AND THE LIE>>WHO TOLD THE LIE TO MAKE THE LIARS>>>TO SEND CHILDREN INTO THAT HARM TO DIE OR BE SACRIFICED FOR...IN RESPONSE TO>>(9/11) WHICH IRAQ HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH>>>AND AFGHANISTANS PEOPLE BEING OPPRESSED AND UNDERMIND< AND OR UNDER CUT>>AND OR MURDERING...MARIJUANA AND POPPIE GROWERS....AND IN MEXICO..AND CUBA...DOING THE SAME THINGS IN SECRET SERVICE TO WHOM?....NOT GOD>>FOR GOD SAYS NOT TO MURDER....SO GOD BLESS?...JESUS SAID TO LET THEM BE...HOLY..OR... RIGHTEOUS...NOW WHO IS NOT LETTING THEM BE?..WHEN LIES ARE USED TO WIPE EM OUT.....YAH...ALL LIES COME FROM $ATAN!...BAD INTELLIGENCE MEANS STUPID TO ME...BUT I HAVE BEEN INFORMED BAD INTELLIGENCE MEANS THEY LIED...WHICH IS TRUE!...DO YOU SUPPORT LIES WITH THAT IDOL?...YES! AND SIN? YES..AND EVIL ..YES....do you not think it in your best interests to put the verything that creates it down and burn it now?.....and LIVE a SINLESS LIFE FOR GOD?...or do you want it to continue with your support which makes you a sinner with them....as partners?

Last edited by Sir Les; 01-24-2013 at 03:51 PM..

Old 01-24-2013, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post
Nice conspiracy theory there. Got any links to these *experiments?* I found links to attempts to make a vaccine against ebola, but nothing about trying to make more virulent strains. Ebola is actually very rare except in places like Uganda and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Certainly, it would be a good thing to be able to vaccinate against it and prevent it from being transmitted to other places in the world. Since mortality rates from this is quite high, we would be saving many lives.

Hamilton researchers help make breakthrough on Ebola vaccine
If they made a antidote for ebola..and other agents made of it...they played with it in secret ...and developed them weapons to....that is why they fear them..and made antidotes...cause they planned to use em....somewhere...but word had it (The Lie or LIAR) or (Both) said it was now in someone elses hands...whom they wanted to get rid of ....for their own reasons?...(they supported this man once with weapons of such capicity to use on IRAN) and that MAN..DID NOT DO AS THEY WANTED HIM TO...SO their Truth being EVIL and SNakes...AS HE PUT IT...was correct!...and again He uttered the truth to us!!!!...And I took his side of things before that war was waged....eventhough I did not agree with his tactics...or his crime...on those sinful people who wanted him dead..and were trying to kill him...underhandedly for over 12 years of oppression of the Nations doing it to his people....THis is also a crime!...AND WHO GAVE HIM THEM WEAPONS AND AGENTS THEN?....The SAME PEOPLE WHO SPUN THE LIE TO KILL HIM>or as I PUT IT MURDER HIM....WHICH BREAKS A COMMANDMENT OF GOD~AND SO THOSE SAYING GOD BLESS...ARE GODLESS IF THEY CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THESE MAD AND VERY UGLY PEOPLE>>>PLOTTING TO KILL PEOPLE FOR LIES AND LIARS AND THAT IDOL>>>IT IS IN ALMOST EVERY PART OF THE WORLD GONE BENT>>>AND WITH ITS SPREAD SIN AND EVIL FESTOR....AND THEY ARE NOW MURDERING FOR FUN....CAUSE THEY CAN>>>SO THEY BELIEVE>...IN THAT LIE ALSO...THERE IS NO GLORY IN MURDER>>>THERE IS NO GLORY IN MONEY>>>THERE IS ONLY GLORY TO GOD WHEN WE STOP SINNING AND DOING EVIL ONTO OUR OWN KIND>>>AND OTHERS THAT ARE NOT OUR KIND>>>WHICH WE FORGOTTEN ARE LIVING HERE WITH US...AND SEEING OUR STUPIDITY WITH IT IN OUR HANDS!...THE IDOL TOLD NOT TO HAVE!...WHICH HAS FUNDED< HELPED CREATE< AND OR MADE POSSIBLE THE OTHER SIDE OF ZERO BE TO FIGHT AGAINST>....AND PLOT FOR>>>AND FEAR OF...WHAT THEY KNOW THEY DO>>>IS EVIL..OR A SIN ..AND THEY KNOW...BUT THEY DO NOT ADMIT TO IT>>NOR WILL THEY TELL YOU YOU ARE PARTNERS WITH IT....OR $ATAN...BUT IT CERTAINLY SHOWS SIGNS OF IT BEING VERY COMPLICATED AND TIED UP IN RED TAPE< AND BLACKENED PAGES NOW PRESENTED TO US>>TO SEE OR NOT SEE THEIR EVILS AND SINS DONE!...IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE ON PAPER>>OR IN THE NEWS>>I KNOW BECAUSE I KNOW SATAN AND HOW THAT ENTITY WORKS BEHIND< IN SECRET< COVERED AND PROTECTED BY LIES! AND LIARS>>>AND WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION...TO KEEP THINGS AS THEY ARE...IN SIN AND IN EVIL AND IN CURRPTION AND IN DEATH....AGAINST GOD>>AND JESUS AND THE INNOCENT SUFFER MORE?...I think God has found a way to take people out of it...and I think it is working very nicely indeed...and as promised!...but what is being left here...isn't going anywhere fast...or ligitamitely...if in sin and or supporting it and EVIL and LIES> out weigh Truth......RIght?....any weapons of mas destruction found in Iraq?...NO?...AND SO LIES...I did not tell...DID YOU?...IF NO>>THEN DO NOT SUPPORT THEM WHO DID THAT...

If you do not believe in me...or my truths...then look at the lies told that have the whole world now partaking in MURDER FOR THE ECONOMIES TO STAND which are based on MONEY or AN EVGRAVEN IMAGES THING...being coin..or plates used to print money..or debt...it is all tied to it...the MONUMENT OF DEATH....THEY WORSHIP THAT!!!...NOT GOD!...AND SO THOSE WHO MADE THESE PLAGUES>>WILL WITNESS THEM UNLEASED UPON THE EARTH FOR THEIR SIN AND EVILS HAVE REACHED MY EAR<MY EYES HAVE SEEN< AND MY MIND HAS BEEN INFECTED WITH>...MY SPIRIT TOLD ME SO...BUT I HAD TO SEE FOR MYSELF...>1. Love Thy God with all thine heart, soul, and mind...Not Done to the letter of the law!...2. Thou shall have no engraven image thing before thy God, made more important than he for LIVING OR LIFE...Not adhered to!!!
3. DO ONTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE DONE ONTO YOU...IF YOU KILL WITH LIES>>>GOD WILL KILL YOU WITH TRUTH.

4. DO I NEED TO CONTINUE>>OR CAN YOU FILLL IN THE REST NOT DONE RIGHT?

AMEN?

AND DOES JESUS HEAL THEM WHO DO THESE THINGS CONTINUALLY? and MURDER THE HOLY< THE RIGHTEOUS< AND OR ANY TRUTH ...WHILE THEY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN WARS WITH NO MERITS?

SO THEIR BENT AND CORRUPT ECONOMIES CAN CONTINUE TO POLLUTE THE PLANET FOR FALSE PROFITS AND GAINS?...KILLING COUNTLESS PEOPLE NOT AWARE OF WHAT THEY PARTICIPATE IN?...BUT SAY GOD BLESS AND PRAY FOR>>HELP?...when doing the opposite for that...how long does it go in that direction?...making death be.. for what?...GOD SAID HE GIVES...freely....are they not reading it right?

Last edited by Sir Les; 01-24-2013 at 05:41 PM..

Old 01-24-2013, 06:10 PM

So...in being part of that sin or evil of the world...Humans are in error...and have been continually in error...Jesus came to get some out...and some more will surely come to their senses ...when they see what I have seen....and it ain't pritty...but that end should come soon....cause if you do that to people on one side of zero...it will be done onto you.

Now if it is not a free world....it is a enslaved one...if it is working on lies and murdering children and raping them too...and not seeing that side of things ...as it is or was with me..and others like me....Then is this world worth the SINS IT HOLDS NOW?....AS I PUT TO YOU AS TRUTH OF BEING RIGHT NOW!....IF LIES WERE USED TO MURDER PEOPLE OF INNOCENSE?.....AND YOU SUPPORT THAT....THEN ANY TRUTH IS MUD....AND PROOF IS NOT NECESSARY>>CAUSE PROOF WOULD BE TRUTH OF SOMETHING>>WHICH PEOPLE DO NOT BELIEVE IN< AS THEY SUPPORT LIES AND LIARS MORE THAN THE TRUTH....SO...JESUS SITS DOWN>>>AND GOD STANDS UP...MORE WOE< MORE WRATH AND MORE PUNISHMENTS....YES?...NOW LOOK ONTO THE WORLD WITH OPEN EYES AND SEE WHAT I SEE COMING,,ALREADY HERE!

Old 01-25-2013, 01:22 AM

7,801 posts, read 6,378,034 times
Quote:
Well then You have experienced it...So you know it is valid as an experience...
That entirely depends on what you mean "valid". Yes it is "valid" that people can feel like they are out of their own body. I have no doubts about this. I never said I did.

What I do not think is "valid" is claiming that because they FEEL like they are outside it that they actually are outside it. You have a _lot_ more work to do to prove that. Hopefully your english will have improved by then so I understand you when you try.

Old 01-25-2013, 11:22 AM

Now I told you it was coming...WAR...And it is already being developed to do...on either side of zero...and Jesus came to make Peace on all sides...But one side is secretly killing people continually...and a Engraven IDOL is being used....Which God said will bring death...and his commandments broken...bring in more punishments of woe, wrath, and pestilences...sickness and death...God has perfected this to a exact science!....WAR!....he has been doing it since the Fall from grace..and even before that....and he sent Peace with his SON as a envoy?...YES!...And that SON showed US HOW TO LIVE...By Sharing...and caring and giving.....YES?...YES!...AND today?...what is it we do, that does not conform to that principle shown?...WE HOLD THE IDOL TOLD NOT TO...and WE MAKE WAR..AND HATRED AND EVIL AND SIN FESTOR WITH IT.....TRUE?...YES!...AND THE THOSE PUNISHMENTS UPON US?....YES!>>>IS JESUS HEALING US?...NO!...ARE THE HOSPITALS AND INSTUTIONS SOLVING FOR WHAT CAUSE OUR AFFLICTIONS?>>>OR ARE THEY JUST PUTTING A BAND AID ON IT>>?<<...FOR IF WE DO NOT SIN>>WE SHOULD NOT GET SICK ...TRUE?...WHAT IS SIN?....AND THAT IS ONLY ANSWERED BY GOD>..AS BEING THE DISOBEDIENCE OF HIS WORD AND WILL...WHICH IS GREATER THAN ANYTHING WE MAKE.....IF LIES AND LIARS AND EVIL AND SIN IS WITH IT....AND IT IS...CAUSE I HAVE PROOF OF IT>....THEN I KNOW>>>AND IF I KNOW>>>GOD KNOWS FOR SURE!...AND THAT IS WHAT THIS BOOK SAYS...IT COMES TO WAR.....WELL THEN....STOP SINNING AND IT STOPS....YES?...BUT SOME PEOPLE DO NOT BELIEVE, AND SO IT COMES?...IT IS KNOCKING RIGHT NOW JUST FOR YOU......AND IT IS UGLY!...BUT IT IS NECESSARY TO STOP EVIL AND SIN FROM BEING WHAT THEY ARE.....AND THEY WILL NOT STOP DOING IT....AND SO THAT IS WHAT THEY DO...IT WILL BE DONE TO THEM......AS PROMISED!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality