Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2007, 09:28 PM

3,770 posts, read 10,579,709 times

Advertisements

Blue you deep-fry them at 350 degrees until the pickles float to the surface.Dip the drained pickles into milk mixture and dredge in flour mixture. Remove to paper towels.

First you; Combine egg with 1 tbsp flour,milk,worcestershiire sauce and hot sauce.Stir well and set aside .Combine 3and 1\2 cups flour,salt and pepper, mix well

Last edited by noland123; 10-25-2007 at 10:28 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2007, 03:26 AM

3,684 posts, read 11,818,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
You've never had a fried dill pickle?! Girl they are GOOD! I got started eating them here in North Carolina, I don't know how to fry them, I just know how to eat them

Hoosier, this a good thread, I wish could rep you Bro, maybe some of you other hungry people can rep my little brother
No I've never had one...they don't sell them around here...but I love dill pickles and so does my little guy.

Thanks to Noland I may have to give this a try...DH is gonna think I'm nuts!

Noland regular dill or kosher dill? Big fat pickles or like hamburger chips size?

Old 10-26-2007, 03:43 AM

8,568 posts, read 16,239,057 times
Question Free meals at the Curch of the Pink Fuzzy Bunny?

Y'all think we should franchise the Triple H (Heavenly Hunger Hut)?
I've already patented the name Triple H and reserved the domain name.

HMMMmm maybe we could pass out FREE!Triple H meals -coupons at the Church of the P.I.N.K. Fuzzy Bunny?

Old 10-26-2007, 04:50 AM

7,998 posts, read 12,280,448 times
Default Brilliance, once again from Holland!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky D View Post
Y'all think we should franchise the Triple H (Heavenly Hunger Hut)?
I've already patented the name Triple H and reserved the domain name.

HMMMmm maybe we could pass out FREE!Triple H meals -coupons at the Church of the P.I.N.K. Fuzzy Bunny?
TrickyD, not only is that an exceptional idea, but in the true spirit of "all things pink" I think we should have an open door policy of free edibles for all who are in need. The Heavenly Hunger Hut should make an all-out effort to feed the hungry, as well as the homeless.

Free food in the spirit of loving kindness!

Old 10-26-2007, 04:57 AM

5,493 posts, read 7,344,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
TrickyD, not only is that an exceptional idea, but in the true spirit of "all things pink" I think we should have an open door policy of free edibles for all who are in need. The Heavenly Hunger Hut should make an all-out effort to feed the hungry, as well as the homeless.

Huh?.....Yaaaawwwn, uh.. good.. morning
What? mmmmm....stretchhhh
Did someone say free food?

Old 10-26-2007, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakback View Post
Huh?.....Yaaaawwwn, uh.. good.. morning
What? mmmmm....stretchhhh
Did someone say free food?
Good morning, Oakback!
The Heavenly Hunger Hut is open early to take your order! No reservations needed for breakfast, no suits, jackets, or formal dress required until evening. Like Kaykay said, this is an up-scale place!

Now here's a cup on my June Jungle Jave to get ya moving, and then onto the kitchen with you to start whipping up some Oakback oatmeal!

Old 10-26-2007, 05:10 AM

8,568 posts, read 16,239,057 times
Wink 3H Soul Food.

Originally Posted by june 7th
Quote:
In that case we should call it Soul Food.....er maybe P.I.N.K. Soul Food or H3 Soul Food so we don't confuse it with actual Soul Food*.

Quote:
*Soul Food is a tasteful delight for all to enjoy. The Soul Food Cookbook is a collective cookbook of Recipes, for all to enjoy culinary delights born from the Black/African American, Jamaican and Caribbean cultures. Many are easy to use.
Soul Food Cookbook, Soul Food Recipes

Old 10-26-2007, 05:12 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,545,660 times
Default Addition to the HHH menu

Please, let's not forget:

Redbird's Fry Bread shaped like a BIGFOOT footprint, sprinkled with powdered sugar. Oooh la la.

Last edited by june 7th; 10-26-2007 at 05:28 AM.. Reason: Just keeping it tame, people!

Old 10-26-2007, 05:33 AM

I think Tricky Maitre 'D should help assist with Redbird's Roaring Pheasant Under Glass!

Bon Appetite!

Old 10-26-2007, 05:48 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,518,681 times
Good morning all..Blues big ,bountiful breakfast buffet is being served now..All country, all fattening and plenty of grits and gravy for the biscuits..Oh and just an added word..I aint doin this every morning...This is just to "get er rollin"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality