Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2007, 05:55 AM

8,568 posts, read 16,236,701 times

Advertisements

Originally Posted by june 7th
Quote:
I think Tricky Maitre 'D should help assist with Redbird's Roaring Pheasant Under Glass!
You must have me confused with my (evil) twin brother who's nickname actually is 'Maitre D' . But he's a real cuisine Chef, Francophile and an ABBA fan.
Whenever he cooks he keeps singing (and thrusting his pelvis):
Quote:
Voulez-vous (ah-ha)
Aint no big decision (ah-ha)
You know what to do (ah-ha)
La question cest voulez-vous
Voulez-vous...
ABBA | Voulez Vous lyrics
Unlike me he is a happily married gay man and apparantly a big fan of ABBA. ( to clarify: my gay brother is maried and gay, I'm single and not gay. I don't want people to have the wrong idea about me.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2007, 05:57 AM

3,684 posts, read 11,817,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Good morning, Oakback!
The Heavenly Hunger Hut is open early to take your order! No reservations needed for breakfast, no suits, jackets, or formal dress required until evening. Like Kaykay said, this is an up-scale place!

Now here's a cup on my June Jungle Jave to get ya moving, and then onto the kitchen with you to start whipping up some Oakback oatmeal!
Does your Jungle Java have Kalluha in it? I actually have a Jungle Java Mug (cow in leopard loin cloth swinging from vine) from Red Robin where Jungle Java is on the menu.

Old 10-26-2007, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky D View Post
Y'all think we should franchise the Triple H (Heavenly Hunger Hut)?
I've already patented the name Triple H and reserved the domain name.

HMMMmm maybe we could pass out FREE!Triple H meals -coupons at the Church of the P.I.N.K. Fuzzy Bunny?
I'm all for feeding those in need for free...but I think we should tell them it's "chicken" chowder, we don't want to scare them just feed them!

Old 10-26-2007, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
Good morning all..Blues big ,bountiful breakfast buffet is being served now..All country, all fattening and plenty of grits and gravy for the biscuits..Oh and just an added word..I aint doin this every morning...This is just to "get er rollin"
Can I get a country fried steak with my biscuits please. Don't worry about tomorrow I'm sure someone else will cook then, I can't I only cook breakfast on Father's Day and Christmas.

Old 10-26-2007, 06:07 AM

7,997 posts, read 12,277,938 times
Hey Blue, do ya think you could cover for brunch on Sundays?

We need some of that fine cooking, my dear! (All June can "cook" is coffee!) -Ask Montana, he'll tell you...If they let me in the kitchen, folks will starve! Yikes!

Old 10-26-2007, 06:20 AM

3,570 posts, read 8,721,384 times
Wow, I didn't need to stop off at Mickey D's this a.m. I should've come to the Heavenely Hunger Hut...but alas my tummy is full and ready for a full day of work.

And yeah, bring on the biscuits and gravy! And a V-8! Can't start the day out without a V-8.

Old 10-26-2007, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier_guy View Post
Wow, I didn't need to stop off at Mickey D's this a.m. I should've come to the Heavenely Hunger Hut...but alas my tummy is full and ready for a full day of work.

And yeah, bring on the biscuits and gravy! And a V-8! Can't start the day out without a V-8.
Ok I'm still on coffee...but I would love a Steak bagel thingy from Mc'D's...yum! I'm afraid of V8, it sounds too healthy to taste good.

Old 10-26-2007, 06:26 AM

3,570 posts, read 8,721,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmom View Post
Ok I'm still on coffee...but I would love a Steak bagel thingy from Mc'D's...yum! I'm afraid of V8, it sounds too healthy to taste good.
Gotta go for the spicy V-8. Yummy. Ironically the only time I drink the spicy V-8 is when I'm on an airplane. My wife laughs everytime. For some reason it just tastes better all the way up there!

Old 10-26-2007, 06:27 AM

3,434 posts, read 9,746,330 times
burrito..burrito...with lots and lots of hot sauce is what I like from mickey D's for b-fast..but everytime I go there..they are so slow Im almost late for work..

Old 10-26-2007, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier_guy View Post
Gotta go for the spicy V-8. Yummy. Ironically the only time I drink the spicy V-8 is when I'm on an airplane. My wife laughs everytime. For some reason it just tastes better all the way up there!
Is it like bloody mary mix? I tried that this summer (virgin), tasted like salsa...bleck! Maybe it's better with the liquor in it...but bleck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality