Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2015, 02:52 PM

888 posts, read 454,381 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonwoodsmoke View Post
Every time I see the title to this thread I get a mental picture of little demons fastened to the clothing with those little plastic threads that are used to hold tags on.

Then I start to wonder if there is a good color selection available for the attached demons. A small blue demon for articles of clothing that are regular price and a little red demon for the sale items.

I'll bet an artistic recycler could figure out a way to make cute handcrafted jewelry out of the demons that they collect from their thrift store purchases.

Can you demand a price reduction if the demon who is supposed to be attached is missing?
This gave me a good laugh! I know what I'm going to think about the next time I'm at a thrift store that uses color coded tags.

Most thrift stores that use color coded tags do not change the color, they take a percent off the price each week until it's low enough to hopefully sell. What doesn't sell will typically get bundled and shipped off to a country for reuse, recycling or a landfill. The demons spread internationally...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2015, 11:25 AM

5,187 posts, read 6,942,015 times
Mr Robertson was saying that to the young lady as you should respect your mother in what she has to say, a patronizing effect. I would be concerned for the mother , Christians for the most part put their trust in the Lord, as He is in control, one would tire over a period of time worrying about everything being demon-possessed, I know I would.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality