Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2015, 09:14 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,336,626 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Lame.

But I understand that's the best you can do.
I was in TO last week, he is right that it is cold there.

In all that arguing about feminism and the 4 evils we all forget that Pat claimed that feminism lead to them and even Pat's fan club has not posted anything supporting that. My wife is a feminist and in the over 40 years we have been together she has yet to kill a child or become a lesbian. The WOW statement sure reads more sensible than anything I have heard from Pat.

As far as killing children pat called for the killing of an adult, a leader of another country, the destruction of symbols of other religions, loss of rights for gays etc. Not a very moral leader and not worth defending his outrageous comments.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2015, 09:39 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,225,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justtitans View Post
I fixed it for you.
Altering someone's post is against the TOS.

I believe I warned you before not to do it.

I'll give you a few minutes to edit it out.

Old 03-04-2015, 09:53 PM

You could have simply edited your post - as you did - and then left well enough alone.

I would then have deleted my post advising you to edit it.

And few would be the wiser.

But you wanted to carry your agenda forward....

So be it.

Old 03-06-2015, 03:40 PM

20,067 posts, read 13,531,776 times
Here's another nutty claim by Robertson:

Pat Robertson: Drinkers And Pot Smokers Are 'Enslaved To Vegetables'

You can't make this stuff up. The op-ed post by The Week that I got this from called it "incoherent rambling". Near as I can tell he thinks marijuana is a vegetable, god gave man "dominion over vegetables", therefore he's against us being enslaved by vegetables rather than us enslaving vegetables. Or something like that.

Old 03-06-2015, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordant View Post

You can't make this stuff up. The op-ed post by The Week that I got this from called it "incoherent rambling". Near as I can tell he thinks marijuana is a vegetable, god gave man "dominion over vegetables", therefore he's against us being enslaved by vegetables rather than us enslaving vegetables. Or something like that.
If I'm going to read something that demented, I'm gonna step out on the deck first and have a couple of tokes.

Old 03-06-2015, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
If I'm going to read something that demented, I'm gonna step out on the deck first and have a couple of tokes.

Remember to finish all your veg tables.

Barley is also a vegetable according to Pat

Old 03-06-2015, 03:47 PM

Pat Robertson -- is a vegetable....

Old 03-06-2015, 04:06 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,624,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordant View Post

The turnip in iconography. I see it now.

Old 03-06-2015, 05:19 PM

16,713 posts, read 15,716,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
Remember to finish all your veg tables.

Barley is also a vegetable according to Pat
I always thought Barley was a grain. It's one of the required ingredients if you want to make authentic pure beer.

Old 03-06-2015, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
I always thought Barley was a grain. It's one of the required ingredients if you want to make authentic pure beer.
Not according to Pat.

It does look similar to grains when growing in the field but Pat says otherwise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality