Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2015, 04:00 AM

23,170 posts, read 26,179,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
It's become very clear that jeffies biggest concern and objection and all the supposed statistics he presents are about anal sex.
I can't recall that you've ever stated what the objection is to two women being together, jeff.
Would you explain that to us?
Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
I find it interesting that Jeff has now made the claim on the Christianity forum that the women posted a complaint on the bakers Web page which is the reason that the baker posted the official complaint and names on his Facebook page. I asked Jeff here before for a l8nk and now have asked him again for a link to this claim as I have been unable to find it myself.

Does anyone have a link to back Jeff s claim?

You do notice that he hasn't been back to this thread to reply to a couple of posts, such as the one above. Of course, most of us are used to that avoidance tactic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2015, 05:58 AM

5,458 posts, read 6,712,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJLoves2Ban View Post
NO YOU show ME first what a gay wedding cake looks like....
If you cant' tell the difference between a "straight" cake and a "gay" one, perhaps the difference is simply in the orientation (or race, religion, age or gender) of the person buying it. So refusing to sell a so called "gay" cake is really a refusal to serve a person because of their orientation (or race, religion, age or gender). You know, the thing we commonly call discrimination.

Old 07-25-2015, 06:10 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
You make a snide comment, then defendi it with faulty history and now you try to pass it off axs a joke? You are seriously in a sad state.
Truly!

Old 07-25-2015, 07:59 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,383,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
You're really picking up pepper out of the scat with a comment like this.
I've never heard this idiom before. What does it mean?

Old 07-25-2015, 07:59 AM

9,345 posts, read 4,320,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
You do notice that he hasn't been back to this thread to reply to a couple of posts, such as the one above. Of course, most of us are used to that avoidance tactic.
And in his posts in the thread in the Christianity forum he also avoids answering questions. Apparently a same sex marriage is immoral in his opinion even though it is never even mentioned let alone condemned in the Bible but he is fine with making false accusations and false testimony although that is sort of covered as being a no no in the ten commandments. Of course pointing that out is an attack on Christians.

Old 07-25-2015, 08:09 AM

63,775 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
The only idiom I am familiar with about pepper means to be nitpicking. I believe it is something like "You are really picking the Fly sh*t out of the pepper."

Old 07-25-2015, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The only idiom I am familiar with about pepper means to be nitpicking. I believe it is something like "You are really picking the Fly sh*t out of the pepper."
Okay, thanks Mystic. I tried googling it but couldn't find anything.

Old 07-25-2015, 08:52 AM

10,202 posts, read 7,916,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
The full idiomatic expression use language not allowed here.

"it's like picking pepper out of fly scat"

I had missed adding the word fly in front of scat, assuming most people knew this expression. If you're familiar with fly scat you know that it is very small and spotty. Perhaps now this makes sense. It dwells around dealing with minutia out of minutiae.

Old 07-25-2015, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
The full idiomatic expression use language not allowed here.

"it's like picking pepper out of fly scat"

I had missed adding the word fly in front of scat, assuming most people knew this expression. If you're familiar with fly scat you know that it is very small and spotty. Perhaps now this makes sense. It dwells around dealing with minutia out of minutiae.
Makes sense. Thanks cupper... ya learn something new every day.

Old 10-18-2015, 12:46 PM

2,826 posts, read 2,366,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCfromNC View Post
If you cant' tell the difference between a "straight" cake and a "gay" one, perhaps the difference is simply in the orientation (or race, religion, age or gender) of the person buying it. So refusing to sell a so called "gay" cake is really a refusal to serve a person because of their orientation (or race, religion, age or gender). You know, the thing we commonly call discrimination.
Two girls go together to shop for a wedding cake. Could it possibly be the girl and her sister? The girl and her bridesmaid? Short of having her dressed up, it is difficult to tell unless they are holding hands.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality