Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2017, 05:22 AM

3,797 posts, read 2,992,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
I grew up in a Catholic neighborhood and always heard it was non-Catholics who were all doomed to hell.

I had to walk past the Catholic school every day and the kids would be clutching the fence chanting, "You're going to he-ell! You're going to he-ell!"

I didn't take it to hard. I was a budding atheist by the age of seven anyway.
I don't recall ever doing that going to Catholic schools, or others doing it, to the secular or presumed atheist or non-religious kids. (as they have know way of knowing whether they are religious or not, excuse the reference to "religion" as fundies hate that word).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2017, 05:36 AM

1,788 posts, read 1,171,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Now you're in trouble, Trout. Hush Whisper is God's personal assistant, and s/he has access to the records. Black mark for you.

Therapists call this type of thinking "grandiosity".
I'm 54 and male. My name is Lyndale and I apologize for sounding condescending.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

~peace

Old 07-09-2017, 12:44 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I am not into your labeling thing to begin with, which was the point. I don't pursue knowledge to bolster my rationale for hating people that I don't know because they are part of some group or other. I know firsthand what damage that type of thinking does.

I don't hate anyone, so your label here doesn't fit, either. But the facts are the facts, and pertaining to what you posted, I simply meant you need to glean more. Peace

Old 07-09-2017, 12:50 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
I'm 54 and male. My name is Lyndale and I apologize for sounding condescending.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

~peace
I'm Joel, but please don't call me Joel, I hold the condescending crown here, I am sure nobody noticed your feeble attempt at it, I remain the king, long live the king, praise God, praise God.

Fitty something, I never can remember, 1961?

Old 07-09-2017, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I'm Joel, but please don't call me Joel, I hold the condescending crown here, I am sure nobody noticed your feeble attempt at it, I remain the king, long live the king, praise God, praise God.

Fitty something, I never can remember, 1961?
Apologies to both.

Old 07-09-2017, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Apologies to both.
Didn't see you do nothing wrong.

But since you told on yourself, now I am watching, now the eye patch comes out.

Old 07-09-2017, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Didn't see you do nothing wrong.

But since you told on yourself, now I am watching, now the eye patch comes out.
Interesting thought you had.

"eye". Do you know God's "eye" was hurt when satan did what he did? That was 1.
Another "eye". Do you know when satan was cast down to this planet, Jesus pursued and fought him and ripped out one of his/satan's eyes? That was 2. Do you know when Jesus was crucified, a roman soldier tried to lift the Head of Jesus as it was hanging and ripped out one of His Eyes? That was 3.

"An eye for an eye"

Do you know God is breaking Creation's Back 3X's? Once in the Beginning. Once in the Middle and Once at the End. Make that "snake" a circle and it's Adam, Jesus, ? / 1 o'clock, 6 o'clock and 10 o'clock.
It irks me when people say Catholics AREN'T Christians-ophiuchus.jpg

Do you know it's almost 10:00? (that sucks for me).

Do you know how much God loves you? Your value is so Great. You and everyone of Us mean so much to Him. We use to be part of Him. We got hurt with Him. Do you know We have other Bodies, long forgotten?

I know all of you think I'm whacked, but did you know you only have a minute or so left to know?

p.s. Do you know the antichrist will have only 1 real eye? Do you know in the "twinkling of an eye", mankind has only 7 years from that moment left?

Last edited by HushWhisper; 07-09-2017 at 06:33 PM..

Old 07-09-2017, 06:38 PM

Do you know how I know yet?
Do you know how I feel yet?
Do you know how I feel for you yet?
Do you know how I ___ for you yet?

Do you?

Old 07-09-2017, 07:00 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times
Quote:
Do you know how I know yet?
Do you know how I feel yet?
Do you know how I feel for you yet?
Do you know how I ___ for you yet?

Do you?
Do you know I do feel for you and hope you can soon comfortably share the same reality as most of the planet?

Do you?

Old 07-09-2017, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Interesting thought you had.

"eye". Do you know God's "eye" was hurt when satan did what he did? That was 1.
Another "eye". Do you know when satan was cast down to this planet, Jesus pursued and fought him and ripped out one of his/satan's eyes? That was 2. Do you know when Jesus was crucified, a roman soldier tried to lift the Head of Jesus as it was hanging and ripped out one of His Eyes? That was 3.

"An eye for an eye"

Do you know God is breaking Creation's Back 3X's? Once in the Beginning. Once in the Middle and Once at the End. Make that "snake" a circle and it's Adam, Jesus, ? / 1 o'clock, 6 o'clock and 10 o'clock.
Attachment 187311

Do you know it's almost 10:00? (that sucks for me).

Do you know how much God loves you? Your value is so Great. You and everyone of Us mean so much to Him. We use to be part of Him. We got hurt with Him. Do you know We have other Bodies, long forgotten?

I know all of you think I'm whacked, but did you know you only have a minute or so left to know?

p.s. Do you know the antichrist will have only 1 real eye? Do you know in the "twinkling of an eye", mankind has only 7 years from that moment left?

I actually like you, I don't think your whack in a bad way..

Your eyes tell you what you are, Jesus said to cut your right hand off and to take your right eye out to save your soul, this is because the serpent is in the right eye, and when the right eye lusts after the flesh, the right hand reaches out to take it.

In your left eye is supposed to be a guiding spirit of Adam who keeps you from sinning, this spirit gives you the power to resist temptation but the spirit is fallen and cannot help you.

When you willfully sin, your right eye has seen what it wants and there is a part of you who is saying,'' Don't follow the desires of the right eye.''

Your left eye is where spirits come and go, and the people of Adam are in authority in your left eye. This is the reason people need a new Adam. Adam was lain down in a sleep of death to create a bride from his own body, so too was Jesus lain down in a sleep of death and out came the blood and the water.

Jesus is SUPPOSED to be the new guiding spirit in your left eye that keeps you from breaking the laws of Moses.

The new spirit comes so that you are given strength to deny the desires of the flesh.

But WHO really has a guiding spirit that keeps them from sinning?

People claim that they have this Holy spirit given on Shavuot, but then Gentiles rejected Shavuot and the spirit was no longer shared from hand to hand.

Now we have the spirit of Adam in our left eye and it has made friends with the serpent in the right eye. A person willfully sins, and he doesn't even notice it, he acts as if he has the spirit of Pentecost that helps you not sin, but nobody stops sinning.

Hebrews 6
4For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 5And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, 6If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame. 7For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God: 8But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.

Have you tasted enlightenment? Have you tasted the heavenly gift and you no longer sin?

Is there just 1?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality