Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2016, 06:36 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,285,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
Yeah...your bogus analogy that basically was you telling those that hold the Pantheist perception of GOD what THEY think and feel.
It was explained to you, by a Pantheist, in #155.

And refuted in # 157.

And judging by your unusually docile , pouty, and non wise ass attitude , you obviously understand your claim is toast .

Have a nice day .

Last edited by wallflash; 05-27-2016 at 06:45 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2016, 07:12 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,655,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
And refuted in # 157.

And judging by your unusually docile , pouty, and non wise ass attitude , you obviously understand your claim is toast .

Have a nice day .
Your attempt at refutation was impotent.
Ya know, though...I should thank you. You have provided me such entertainment.
Arach is steamrolling you...buu has taken a few passes back and forth over top you...they are crushing you almost as good as Albert did.
But, you are resilient. They mash you flat...and you keep peeling yourself off the pavement and coming back for more.
My stuff is just sweeping up the leftover crushed pieces that break off the edges...after they roll over you.
You should try to learn from them...rather than contest them. It would bode you much better.

Old 05-27-2016, 07:22 PM

You're too funny . I hope though that you aren't so dishonest with yourself that you actually believe what you write here . That would be sad .

Yeah right, Al steamrolled me. That's why I got a bunch of reps and Al disappeared totally from this forum, because he so thoroughly mauled me . LMAO.

You're in desperation mode now son. I was actually wondering when you would get desperate enough to pull the Al the Croc card out again out of spite for getting slapped around . It didn't take you long .

*chuckle*

Old 05-27-2016, 07:39 PM

Quote:
You're too funny . I hope though that you aren't so dishonest with yourself that you actually believe what you write here . That would be sad .

Yeah right, Al steamrolled me. That's why I got a bunch of reps and Al disappeared totally from this forum, because he so thoroughly mauled me . LMAO.

You're in desperation mode now son. I was actually wondering when you would get desperate enough to pull the Al the Croc card out again out of spite for getting slapped around . It didn't take you long .

*chuckle*
Your assessment does not align with reality...it is at odds with it.
But, stay your course...please. I love it. I love it in the way I loved the "W. E. Coyote" character in "The Roadrunner" cartoons.
Keep with that "Acme Logic" you use!

Old 05-27-2016, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
Your assessment does not align with reality...it is at odds with it.
But, stay your course...please. I love it. I love it in the way I loved the "W. E. Coyote" character in "The Roadrunner" cartoons.
Keep with that "Acme Logic" you use!

Do you really think I care about your childish postings like this ? Could you possibly get any more lame ? Your claim has been thoroughly discredited , and you have been reduced to attempting to annoy me somehow with idiocy like this juvenile response . But I suppose it is the best you can do now .

You are becoming pitiful , my lad . And not much of a challenge . You've had 175 posts to come up with something better than the drivel you have posted here , and failed miserably . I wish I could say I am disappointed in your lame attempts, but unfortunately,given your past track record, I'm not . You do though have one more level of childishness you have not yet reached , based on past observations of how you behave at this stage of a discussion . I'll wait to see how long it takes you to reach that kindergarten level in this thread .

Last edited by wallflash; 05-27-2016 at 09:54 PM..

Old 05-27-2016, 10:49 PM

Quote:
do you really think i care about your childish postings like this ? Could you possibly get any more lame ? Your claim has been thoroughly discredited , and you have been reduced to attempting to annoy me somehow with idiocy like this juvenile response . But i suppose it is the best you can do now .

You are becoming pitiful , my lad . And not much of a challenge . You've had 175 posts to come up with something better than the drivel you have posted here , and failed miserably . I wish i could say i am disappointed in your lame attempts, but unfortunately,given your past track record, i'm not . You do though have one more level of childishness you have not yet reached , based on past observations of how you behave at this stage of a discussion . I'll wait to see how long it takes you to reach that kindergarten level in this thread .
mee meep!!

Old 05-28-2016, 05:04 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,709,672 times
Quote:
Do you really think I care about your childish postings like this ?
If you didn't care, you'd maturely agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Furthermore, if you truly thought it was juvenile, you'd would not reply to it by trying to label it "lame" - a puerile characterization, itself - and wouldn't stoop to personal attacks on other posters by referring to them as "pitiful", or with feigned condescension, as "my lad".

You seem to think that your churlishness distracts attention away from the inadequacies of your responses. It doesn't.

Old 05-28-2016, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
If you didn't care, you'd maturely agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Furthermore, if you truly thought it was juvenile, you'd would not reply to it by trying to label it "lame" - a puerile characterization, itself - and wouldn't stoop to personal attacks on other posters by referring to them as "pitiful", or with feigned condescension, as "my lad".

You seem to think that your churlishness distracts attention away from the inadequacies of your responses. It doesn't.
If you were as accurate a mind reader as you wish to pretend , you would be world famous . Having observed your exchanges with others and the quality of your side of them , your opinions are of no concern to me .

Old 05-28-2016, 10:35 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,587,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbored View Post
I would suggest no one waist anymore time, wallflash. He obviously can't grasp what the topic is, and is doing like some others we know on here, and saying what he wants to say, regardless of whether or not it addresses the topic.
yeah, don't wast time time addressing meaning to people with rational answers and no hidden agenda.

If we just answer the OP without an anti-theist slant, it might weaken our atheist war on religion with the middle roaders and we will loose some soldiers.

Old 05-28-2016, 10:38 AM

1,450 posts, read 1,210,051 times
Pantheism has ine thing going for it; it is not authoritarian. All substance are equally divine in some aspect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality