Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2016, 01:35 AM

261 posts, read 156,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
Of course there is evidence. I've presented the evidence and argued it for 100+ pages on threads before. The truth is that there is no evidence that the omnipotent and omniscient Tarantula spider will believe.
There is NO evidence that is verifiable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2016, 03:51 AM

9,688 posts, read 10,008,103 times
People lean to unbelief than these lies will be all that they believe , as God can never reveal himself to faithless unbelief ......... God through Jesus who abides on my life is always there night and day , and if there come lying spirit of this world in my space and says anything , then Jesus spirit will identify this spirit and say ``lies``, which is discernment that there is a spirit of this world not of God here which has to be removed ............ Where I pray the authority of the believer prayer with my mouth , and Jesus Spirit removes the spirit of this world out of my space every time that he comes ....... As these spirit of the world can bring pain and disordered to my body and even ideas of indifference in my mind if allowed to stay ..................If I cannot pray with my mouth then the answer of prayer will not come , as it does not have to pray loud , but I need my mouth , or God cannot hear the prayer ..................Also God will give here insight into my employment were I will know of Jobs coming up before they happen , so I can prepare before which is a bonus , as the boss tells me what is coming up and I already know , as there are many different jobs to do on my work ............... Then when I go to church the gifts of the Holy Spirit , Jesus has for here is a travailing prayer which I pray during the worship which brings on the living waters , and is a blessing for all the people who come to church to rebuild the spirit of Christ on their lives ........Glory to God

Old 06-05-2016, 06:01 AM

1,490 posts, read 1,213,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
People lean to unbelief than these lies will be all that they believe , as God can never reveal himself to faithless unbelief .........
Why not? What rule could possibly bind this god, who presumably made the rule, in such a way that it would prevent him from doing anything?

Old 06-05-2016, 06:22 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,206,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auralmack View Post
What Can Your God Do?

I found my God by searching the scriptures. And I know him well. He exists with you in that place beneath or beyond consciousness presenting this “I AM,” that you find yourself “just there,” in this “I AM” existing as some vaporous thoughts unlikely to even be of your own thinking, somebody else’s thoughts ruling in your own head. You should talk it over with that small voice always speaking to you from that unknown place in the back of your mind.

Watch Unsealed: Conspiracy Files on Netflix: “The way of the Kings.”

My God can do:

The essence of the word of God is wisdom.
We need to be clear: “What are you looking for?”
To inherit the kingdom of God requires a simple idea, actually doing what is required, requires practice…to give birth to.

My God can leave the spirit of darkness upon a man.
My God can put the spirit of enlightenment upon a man.

And at this point in time, what does our father require of you other than this: “Surely these are my people. A children that will not lie: so, he was their Savior.” The father from the beginning. Who would believe a talking snake deceived you? Who? Yes, I can almost lay my hands upon that serpent. I understand. And I say this, we stand waiting at this gate. What are you looking for regarding the word of God? Ask God yourself.

We come from the beginning, we have a better understanding of Genesis. We have an old beginning with a new frame of mind. What is this Book showing us? Maybe take a good deep look into the mirror of your life and see where you fit in with all those words written about you. Yep, that is us along with some mystery about God we can’t quite comprehend because we are to busy chasing or being chased around letting the other guys do all our thinking.

And who should you ask? Whom should you take your counsel with? The liars beside you, or some small voice in the back of your mind that never lies and is able to reveal a light where you have to scramble for words to express before it goes away.

UNSEALED: Conspiracy Files; Mankind is about to destroy himself = Hell on Earth. Satan, that devil, that lying tongue, that exists upon earth with man is about to have his wish. Go forth, killing each other sparing no one. But those that have the mark of God in their minds, those that know God and practice what he requires of them, don’t come near any one of them. They belong to God, for soon they will begin to speak out, even already speaking out, if only you had ears to hear and eyes to see.

The Book is a work of literature from a higher mind source shooting way over our heads for millenniums. Can you begin to grasp it now...you are born into a world that has cursed itself...773H NO?

-
Anything your gittb can do mine can do better.

Old 06-05-2016, 06:37 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,567,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auralmack View Post
What Can Your God Do?

I found my God by searching the scriptures. And I know him well.

-
I think you found a person that reasonates with you. They write so well they reached you. When that happens to me I list what they say and what we knew when they said it. I then list adjectives used to see if there is a scew point.

I bible is well writen and good for a centeral theme at this point. But the magic is outdated. There is no poof there it is.

Old 06-05-2016, 07:34 AM

8,005 posts, read 7,211,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarantula spider View Post
There is NO evidence that is verifiable.
Here you go.

Old 06-05-2016, 08:15 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,083,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
You might have better taken on the point that the estimable Mystic phd made (though he didn't intend to ) 'Evidence, even crap evidence, is still "Evidence".'
What would you take as an "evidence of God"?

Old 06-05-2016, 08:50 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times
God doesn't do. It just is.

Old 06-05-2016, 09:48 AM

10,607 posts, read 11,654,459 times
my Creator has done all that is necessary to do, the rest is up to us.

Old 06-05-2016, 11:29 AM

3,530 posts, read 5,019,829 times
"She loves me, She loves me not, She loves me..."

Although She is who She is, on any given day of my week the affection of my goddess for me remains a mystery and therefore my most heart wrenching dilemma. Both now and forever, She controls all my days, but never ever reveals to me on any of them when one of her periods will either begin or end. I am completely at her mercy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality