Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2016, 03:36 AM

351 posts, read 226,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Thought your lord was all about agape love?
hold them responsible for what has happened to my flock, because you push with side and shoulder and knock down the weak sheep with your powerful horns. i the lord will rescue my flock and judge between the fat sheep and the lean sheep. the sick you must heal, the cripple and hurt you must bandage, the lost you must seek to find.

Old 12-03-2016, 11:28 PM

1,807 posts, read 1,892,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepy View Post
hold them responsible for what has happened to my flock, because you push with side and shoulder and knock down the weak sheep with your powerful horns. i the lord will rescue my flock and judge between the fat sheep and the lean sheep. the sick you must heal, the cripple and hurt you must bandage, the lost you must seek to find.
Again, Keepy -- an out-of-context quote :

Quote:
Ezekiel 34:

2“Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds, the leaders of Israel. Give them this message from the Sovereign Lord: What sorrow awaits you shepherds who feed yourselves instead of your flocks. Shouldn’t shepherds feed their sheep? 3You drink the milk, wear the wool, and butcher the best animals, but you let your flocks starve. You have not taken care of the weak. You have not tended the sick or bound up the injured. You have not gone looking for those who have wandered away and are lost. Instead, you have ruled them with harshness and cruelty.
The message was intended for rulers who seek to enrich themselves at the expense of others.

In addition, the words you italicized don't appear in any of the half-dozen or more versions of the Bible that I examined.

Perhaps you're quoting a different version; from which one are you sourcing your quotes?

Old 12-06-2016, 07:38 AM

i will send him? to invade a country, when the time comes, he will start thinking an evil plan and will set out from his place in the north, leading an army from many nations? to invade my land now that they live in security. in order to show the nations who iam?

Old 12-06-2016, 07:45 AM

on that day when he? invades israel, there will be a severe earthquake. sulfure will pour out on them, he and the many nations on his side. and everyones sword will attack the soldier next to him. and i will make myself known to the many nations that watch.

Old 12-06-2016, 07:54 AM

the israelites now live in peace in the mountains of their land. when you see my people isarel living in peace, you will lead your powerful cavalry from your kingdom in the north and attack my people, like a storm cloud that covers. long ago the lord warned his people that some day he would send an enemy? we re waiting for that day

Old 12-06-2016, 08:04 AM

you complain that you are dried up with no hope. the the holy spirit will revive you. i see muscle and skin cover your bones.

Old 12-06-2016, 08:09 AM

take away my stubborn heart and give me a new one that desire to be faithful. your spirit in me making me eager to obey your law. protect me from anything? that makes me unclean. sometime later you may feel the power of the lord take control of you.

Old 12-07-2016, 12:30 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,862,986 times
Quote:
shall you fall and not arise? if someone miss the road, he turns back, why then cling to the evil ways? return to the lord, keep the ordinace by which he rules you. if you reject his teachings, what wisdom have you got now?
So when are you going to sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor?

Old 12-08-2016, 05:14 AM

Quote:
the israelites now live in peace in the mountains of their land. when you see my people isarel living in peace, you will lead your powerful cavalry from your kingdom in the north and attack my people, like a storm cloud that covers. long ago the lord warned his people that some day he would send an enemy? we re waiting for that day
aha, aha, the ancient hills will become our possession. thus i the lord shall show my greatness. all living shall quake in terror at my presence, my anger is afire against these nations.

Old 12-08-2016, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
So when are you going to sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor?
it is already done
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality