Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2016, 07:35 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,606,392 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepy View Post
it is already done
Are you using carrier pigeons for this post?

Old 12-09-2016, 06:18 AM

351 posts, read 226,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepy View Post
the israelites now live in peace in the mountains of their land. when you see my people isarel living in peace, you will lead your powerful cavalry from your kingdom in the north and attack my people, like a storm cloud that covers. long ago the lord warned his people that some day he would send an enemy? we re waiting for that day
israel has become like the garden of eden, the lord has done it. keep ready therefore you and your hosts. on the day that gog shall come against the land of israel, my wrath will be roused in my anger. and the nations will know that iam the lord when i vindicate my holiness before them.

Old 12-12-2016, 04:39 AM

loathe yourself for your sins and detestable practices, be ashamed and disgrace for your conduct.

Old 12-12-2016, 09:22 AM

11 posts, read 8,264 times
does not necessitate that Jesus is divine in essence or spirit, nor is he worthy of worship, for Adam’s existence was more miraculous than that of Jesus. If his miraculous birth were a proof that Jesus was God incarnate or His son, then Adam would have more right over this divinity than him
Adam on the other hand and Eve also were created in a much more complex Miracle. Adam was created virtually out of nothing. Eve, his wife, was created from his rib. These two Miracles are far greater than Jesus' birth
Jesus was born miraculously by the command of God, the same command that had brought Adam into being with neither a father nor a mother.
Jesus was born, ate, slept, prayed and had limited knowledge – all attributes not befitting God. God has attributes of perfection whereas Man is the opposite. How can anything be two complete opposites simultaneously?

God has said:

The case of Jesus with God is like the case of Adam. He created him from dust, and then He said to him, “Be!” and he came into being. (Quran, 3:59)

Old 12-13-2016, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zianizinou View Post
does not necessitate that Jesus is divine in essence or spirit, nor is he worthy of worship, for Adam’s existence was more miraculous than that of Jesus. If his miraculous birth were a proof that Jesus was God incarnate or His son, then Adam would have more right over this divinity than him
Adam on the other hand and Eve also were created in a much more complex Miracle. Adam was created virtually out of nothing. Eve, his wife, was created from his rib. These two Miracles are far greater than Jesus' birth
Jesus was born miraculously by the command of God, the same command that had brought Adam into being with neither a father nor a mother.
Jesus was born, ate, slept, prayed and had limited knowledge – all attributes not befitting God. God has attributes of perfection whereas Man is the opposite. How can anything be two complete opposites simultaneously?

God has said:

The case of Jesus with God is like the case of Adam. He created him from dust, and then He said to him, “Be!” and he came into being. (Quran, 3:59)
in the same way that god created the woman from the rib of adam, he also created adam in the image of jesus the then only begotten son, who was living in heaven before he came to perform the sacrifice. not forgotten that jesus was the only begotten son in the image and likeness of the father. the only one among the heavenly hosts in the image of the Jehovah god

Last edited by mensaguy; 12-14-2016 at 07:19 AM.. Reason: Fixed broken quote tag

Old 12-13-2016, 09:02 AM

i will make them one nation in the land of israel. they will no longer defile themselves, and i will establish them and increase their numbers and i the lord will put my sanctuary among them. the nations will know that iam the lord when my sanctury is among them.

Old 12-14-2016, 07:07 AM

in that day when my people israel are living in peace, will you not take notice of it? then you will rouse yourself in that day and attack israel. and so i will show my greatness and my holiness then they will know that iam the lord.

Old 12-16-2016, 10:34 AM

the lord will give gog and his bands a burial ground there in israel, east of the dead sea. it will take the isrelites months to bury the dead.

Old 12-16-2016, 10:35 AM

all nations will see the power of the lord. from that time onward, the israelites will realize that jesus is the lord. how i use my power to carry out my just decisions.

Old 12-16-2016, 10:37 AM

everyone on earth will know that iam the lord, on the day the brightness of my glory is seen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality