Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2016, 09:44 AM

351 posts, read 226,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
lol.

keepy, you are a tree, and God loves you, as much as He loves all of His other trees, ok.

try to put Molech down, if you can, bro.
shameful idol

Old 11-22-2016, 09:48 AM

welcome to the world of the dead
they shout, the ungodly who was kiulled ha

Old 11-22-2016, 09:52 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,195,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepy View Post
That one was fairly creepy, keepy.

I'm gonna give it a 7. Might have scored an 8 but I deducted a point for misspelling "killed." Sort of ruined the flow.

Old 11-22-2016, 09:56 AM

Quote:
he has come down here who was slain last week. the brigand is there in the deepest part with his armed band, killed in the bank attack. the sword is drawn, they bear their shame. the punishment of their sins rest on their bones. despite their 'power', they are laid low with the uncircumcised

Old 11-22-2016, 10:05 AM

3,348 posts, read 1,638,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
That one was fairly creepy, keepy.

I'm gonna give it a 7. Might have scored an 8 but I deducted a point for misspelling "killed." Sort of ruined the flow.
ah; i kind of incorporated it into the flow, myself. which, you can't hear me, but if you just say it, "kiulled," you know, keepy prolly has like 50 ways to say "killed," like an Eskimo has all those ways to say "snow," like that?

Old 11-23-2016, 01:07 AM

1,807 posts, read 1,892,661 times
Quote:
he has come down here who was slain last week. the brigand is there in the deepest part with his armed band, killed in the bank attack. the sword is drawn, they bear their shame. the punishment of their sins rest on their bones. despite their 'power', they are laid low with the uncircumcised
Really? The Lament over Pharaoh? Ezekiel 32, I think. Too bad I'm not an ancient Egyptian; that might have actually been applicable, were such the case.

Ezekiel 32 NIV

Again, out-of-context and radically misdirected. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were trying to force the Bible to say what you want.

Incidentally, I much prefer Matthew 6:

Quote:
“Be careful that you don’t practice your religion in front of people to draw their attention. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.

Old 11-23-2016, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
well, self-centered idiots, who cannot control their egos, yes. which = everyone, until they do so, which pretty much everyone does, more or less. I just dislike the intimation of an "evil them" and a "benevolent us" which does not exist, except in minds and doctrines, imo.
when the watchman sees the enemy approaching, he sounds the alarm to warn everyone. if therefore someone hears it but paid no attention, his death is his own fault. his life could be spared if he took warning. now soppose that the watching person fails to sound the warning sign? the enemy will kill some of the sinful people.

Old 11-23-2016, 10:26 PM

Quote:
when the watchman sees the enemy approaching, he sounds the alarm to warn everyone. if therefore someone hears it but paid no attention, his death is his own fault. his life could be spared if he took warning. now soppose that the watching person fails to sound the warning sign? the enemy will kill some of the sinful people.
Keepy, you're starting to worry me. Every single one of your recent quotes is a nihilistic fall-of-Babylon...well, babble.

Old 11-25-2016, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredNotBob View Post
Keepy, you're starting to worry me. Every single one of your recent quotes is a nihilistic fall-of-Babylon...well, babble.
stop your evil, why do you want to die?
if someone good sins, the good he has done shall none be remembered. but if an evil person stops sinning and doe what is lawful, the sins he has done shall not be remembered against him.
the lord has no pleasure in the death of the wicked.

Old 11-25-2016, 10:17 AM

Quote:
the lord has no pleasure in the death of the wicked.
And yet he seems to have a great deal of fun killing them at every turn....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality