Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2017, 07:36 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,172,249 times

Advertisements

You know what? It's ok. I know now is not the time. When the "time" does come, You'll know what must be done.

~do your best.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2017, 07:40 PM

7,381 posts, read 7,694,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
Prove what I found wrong and I will join any cult any of you follow...but you gotta prove it beyond all doubt.

There is to much detail in what I found and when you put it ALL TOGETHER IT TELLS THE STORY OF CREATION.
(gees man, look at God looking in that Chalice He's Holding...you can see the reflection of His eyes, right before the moment when the Archangel fell) You can't talk this away... there's to much to it.

My only downfall regarding it is.. I split it all up in multiple videos.. I didn't mean to do that, ..but I made the videos as I found the findings and unfortunately never put it all together in one complete story. (there's different information in each video).
A merger of bankrupt companies will not become one profitable company. Likewise, no conglomeration of failed claims will make one valid claim.

Old 09-18-2017, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaznjohn View Post
A merger of bankrupt companies will not become one profitable company. Likewise, no conglomeration of failed claims will make one valid claim.
Pigs with pink toenails can't fly backwards on Wednesday, if it's raining before a Holiday, for the German People, who don't drink flat beer from a wooden Mug, bought by a blind man.

Last edited by HushWhisper; 09-18-2017 at 08:00 PM..

Old 09-18-2017, 07:59 PM

One of the things I've never mentioned in my findings (richard should like this) is.

See if you can grasp this.
is.. Concerning the Last Supper video, the "sentence" reads... "See Bloodline of Jesus KEEP DEVIL in Line" ..the interpretation of this is. he/the devil is "kept/keep in line" by not telling all of you what I know. That is how it works. The more I tell you - the More he is set lose.
When I tell all of it, he is set free and there is no "keep in Line" thingy happening any more.
You've noticed the troubles of the world have increased haven't you?
My line is grumbling and your time is short.

2 K/kings are coming. 1 you will see and 1 you will not see. Both come to claim what belongs to T/them. Chests filled with Light and chests filled with darkness.
Know who you serve, for T/they know who serves T/them.

Old 09-18-2017, 08:08 PM

7,381 posts, read 7,694,475 times
Quote:
One of the things I've never mentioned in my findings (richard should like this) is.

See if you can grasp this.
is.. Concerning the Last Supper video, the "sentence" reads... "See Bloodline of Jesus KEEP DEVIL in Line" ..the interpretation of this is. he/the devil is "kept/keep in line" by not telling all of you what I know. That is how it works. The more I tell you - the More he is set lose.
When I tell all of it, he is set free and there is no "keep in Line" thingy happening any more.
You've noticed the troubles of the world have increased haven't you?
My line is grumbling and your time is short.

2 K/kings are coming. 1 you will see and 1 you will not see. Both come to claim what belongs to T/them. Chests filled with Light and chests filled with darkness.
Know who you serve, for T/they know who serves T/them.
Actually, these are some of the more peaceful times in history.

Old 09-18-2017, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaznjohn View Post
Actually, these are some of the more peaceful times in history.
You ain't seen nothing yet.
____ __ ______ _ __ _ _

Old 09-18-2017, 08:16 PM

A game of Marbles is about to Start.

Old 09-18-2017, 08:19 PM

Your going to wish I begged you silly on hands and knees before this is over and those 7 years start.
I just don't know what to say sometimes to you guys. It's like the world is woven with lines of deception all over it. 1 leading to another. And you hold tight to them. Unwavering.

~let go quickly

Old 09-18-2017, 08:28 PM

g'nite.

~repent

Old 09-18-2017, 11:38 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,723,660 times
Quote:
g'nite.

~repent
Sleep well. I shall.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality