Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2017, 05:30 PM

23,275 posts, read 10,574,851 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Why can't you accept the same for the Universe?
We both know that the unlimited universe came from a piece of dust that the eye could not even see, and from nothing, the universe came.

FROM NOTHING, you think it didn't?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2017, 07:28 PM

11,101 posts, read 6,043,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
We both know that the unlimited universe came from a piece of dust that the eye could not even see, and from nothing, the universe came.

FROM NOTHING, you think it didn't?
We think it came from nothing? We do? Who is we?

Old 07-03-2017, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
We think it came from nothing? We do? Who is we?
I would say the scientific community when they proved beyond a doubt that everything could be traced back to a big bang where there was nothing. !986?

Around there some where when they proved the big bang.

Old 07-03-2017, 04:22 PM

Quote:
I would say the scientific community when they proved beyond a doubt that everything could be traced back to a big bang where there was nothing. !986?

Around there some where when they proved the big bang.
The universe began from singularity of "infinite" density. Hardly nothing wouldnt you say? All the energy of the universe concentrated into one singularity is hardly nothing.

Old 07-03-2017, 04:37 PM

Quote:
The universe began from singularity of "infinite" density. Hardly nothing wouldnt you say? All the energy of the universe concentrated into one singularity is hardly nothing.
LoL!

SO dense as to be able to roll up the whole universe into a tiny spec that you can only see through a microscope?

OR, Can it EVEN BE SEEN AT ALL?

Let's say that ,'' YEAH!''

Something so dense lol, but how else would you explain what began it's birth OTHER THAN GOD, AND WHAT GOD SAID,'' LET THERE BE LIGHT,''

There wasn't light for many, many years after the explosion, but from the explosion came light, and what exactly exploded such a dense object that could not be moved, other than another object or just the word of God?

Is there more universes out there even more expansive than our own?

What created the big bang Guy?

If there is something else out there in the beginning that created the big bang, what is it?

But when the big bang was established to be a fact of the universe, I would think that it would CONVINCE everyone of God and what God said in Genesis.

Old 07-03-2017, 04:45 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,483,394 times
Gosh, where didn't He come from!!!!!!?
It's like He turned Himself inside out and made everything we see and don't see!
Like the movie 'The Blob'...or Blubber with Fred MacMurray!

Old 07-03-2017, 06:20 PM

Quote:
LoL!

SO dense as to be able to roll up the whole universe into a tiny spec that you can only see through a microscope?

OR, Can it EVEN BE SEEN AT ALL?

Let's say that ,'' YEAH!''

Something so dense lol, but how else would you explain what began it's birth OTHER THAN GOD, AND WHAT GOD SAID,'' LET THERE BE LIGHT,''

There wasn't light for many, many years after the explosion, but from the explosion came light, and what exactly exploded such a dense object that could not be moved, other than another object or just the word of God?

Is there more universes out there even more expansive than our own?

What created the big bang Guy?

If there is something else out there in the beginning that created the big bang, what is it?

But when the big bang was established to be a fact of the universe, I would think that it would CONVINCE everyone of God and what God said in Genesis.
Well you would know about super massive black holes that exist at the centre of galaxies?
Their central masses are pretty dense right? And pretty small right? Now think of one that contains the entire mass of the universe. Would space and time exist within a black hole do you suppose?

Would God initiate the big bang?
Why not the big bang initiates itself?

God doing the deed presupposes the existence of a god plus the existence of this mega massive object. Spontaneous expansion presupposes only the existence of the object. A far simpler concept.

Old 07-03-2017, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Well you would know about super massive black holes that exist at the centre of galaxies?
Their central masses are pretty dense right? And pretty small right? Now think of one that contains the entire mass of the universe. Would space and time exist within a black hole do you suppose?

Would God initiate the big bang?
Why not the big bang initiates itself?

God doing the deed presupposes the existence of a god plus the existence of this mega massive object. Spontaneous expansion presupposes only the existence of the object. A far simpler concept.

Listen Guy, what I don't get is doubt about how many earths there has been up until this point. If it is that there is a trillion earths, and only one in a trillion can be habitable to humans, then by statistics alone, at least 4 billion earths have already come and gone, mankind has already lived on 4 billions earth IF we look at THE LEAST it could be.

That 4 billion earth raised mankind and they were around so long and so many millions of years that their earth already died out or became one with another galaxy or something.

This is the least amount of earth there could have been up unto this moment, and scientist say there are probably 4 billion earths in our galaxy right now with people living on them, and that is just how expansive our galaxy is and anyone who has tried to get their head around how big the universe is through the Hubble telescope KNOWS that Hubble just looked at a PIN POINT in the sky and it saw UNLIMTED galaxies that NEVER END, so many galaxies that can't even be counted and with each galaxy there could be ten billion earths full of people Guy.

If we are just looking at things from the view of science and statistics about how big this universe is, we would have to conclude that there is in fact an Earth full of people just like this earth, statistically speaking, it would be IMPOSSIBLE for there not to be another Earth in our own Galaxy, and there must be billions of them statistically speaking in just how big a galaxy is, and how big this universe is.

I want you just to take one of these Earths guy.

I want you to take just one, and make them just like us, EXCEPT, make them an Earth that is full of humans that excelled in our technology 10,000 years before us, and they are still there.

If mankind went on exploring and our technology continues to grow, what will we be able to do in ten thousand years from now Guy?

Is there any doubt that we would be like God?

Let's forget about ten thousand years Guy, let's be more personal and reasonable.

Let's just say that human kind on this earth continues to grow in intelligence and technology in the advancement of human medicine and things we are able to create, and let's imagine what we ourselves will be able to do just 200 years from now.

200 years IS NOTHING, and every single decade, we are producing miracles and we are able to do just about any miracle in the bible when it comes to flying like the prophets saw flying starships. When a window of heaven was opened up for Ezekiel to see, he saw people flying in ships of fire and wheels in a time nothing like that had been imagined from the bible history I know except from my ideas of what Noah's ark really was, and I believe it was a flying spaceship lol, but that is neither here nor there, Ezekiel saw a spaceship and explained what he saw.

What will we be able to do in 200 years if we can already work miracles, and if the people of the bible age saw one of us, they would NO DOUBT think us to be gods.

What if a very advanced people of a different earth had come here to bring the truth that is taken to every earth where people are born to produce the spirit of God. God is a spirit that keeps getting bigger and bigger and he uses humans to add to himself as there is only one spirit.

If we go on for another 200 years, THERE CAN BE NO DOUBT THAT WE WILL FIND PEOPLE ON OTHER PLANETS, I doubt any committed astronomer or scientist of these natures would deny that in 200 years from now, we will have found another Earth full of people.

What do you think?

And if we found such an Earth full of people, all we gotta do is bring the bible and drop it.

Maybe the Bible came from no place, and it just keeps getting delivered by each advanced civilized world lol.

Old 07-06-2017, 06:04 PM

11,558 posts, read 12,089,892 times
If this descriptions doesn't give one something to seriously think about then that person isn't doing much deep thinking.

Quote:
Listen Guy, what I don't get is doubt about how many earths there has been up until this point. If it is that there is a trillion earths, and only one in a trillion can be habitable to humans, then by statistics alone, at least 4 billion earths have already come and gone, mankind has already lived on 4 billions earth IF we look at THE LEAST it could be.

That 4 billion earth raised mankind and they were around so long and so many millions of years that their earth already died out or became one with another galaxy or something.

This is the least amount of earth there could have been up unto this moment, and scientist say there are probably 4 billion earths in our galaxy right now with people living on them, and that is just how expansive our galaxy is and anyone who has tried to get their head around how big the universe is through the Hubble telescope KNOWS that Hubble just looked at a PIN POINT in the sky and it saw UNLIMTED galaxies that NEVER END, so many galaxies that can't even be counted and with each galaxy there could be ten billion earths full of people Guy.

If we are just looking at things from the view of science and statistics about how big this universe is, we would have to conclude that there is in fact an Earth full of people just like this earth, statistically speaking, it would be IMPOSSIBLE for there not to be another Earth in our own Galaxy, and there must be billions of them statistically speaking in just how big a galaxy is, and how big this universe is.

I want you just to take one of these Earths guy.

I want you to take just one, and make them just like us, EXCEPT, make them an Earth that is full of humans that excelled in our technology 10,000 years before us, and they are still there.

If mankind went on exploring and our technology continues to grow, what will we be able to do in ten thousand years from now Guy?

Is there any doubt that we would be like God?

Let's forget about ten thousand years Guy, let's be more personal and reasonable.

Let's just say that human kind on this earth continues to grow in intelligence and technology in the advancement of human medicine and things we are able to create, and let's imagine what we ourselves will be able to do just 200 years from now.

200 years IS NOTHING, and every single decade, we are producing miracles and we are able to do just about any miracle in the bible when it comes to flying like the prophets saw flying starships. When a window of heaven was opened up for Ezekiel to see, he saw people flying in ships of fire and wheels in a time nothing like that had been imagined from the bible history I know except from my ideas of what Noah's ark really was, and I believe it was a flying spaceship lol, but that is neither here nor there, Ezekiel saw a spaceship and explained what he saw.

What will we be able to do in 200 years if we can already work miracles, and if the people of the bible age saw one of us, they would NO DOUBT think us to be gods.

What if a very advanced people of a different earth had come here to bring the truth that is taken to every earth where people are born to produce the spirit of God. God is a spirit that keeps getting bigger and bigger and he uses humans to add to himself as there is only one spirit.

If we go on for another 200 years, THERE CAN BE NO DOUBT THAT WE WILL FIND PEOPLE ON OTHER PLANETS, I doubt any committed astronomer or scientist of these natures would deny that in 200 years from now, we will have found another Earth full of people.

What do you think?

And if we found such an Earth full of people, all we gotta do is bring the bible and drop it.

Maybe the Bible came from no place, and it just keeps getting delivered by each advanced civilized world lol.

Old 08-05-2019, 11:38 AM

3 posts, read 2,069 times
The key to understanding the origin of God involves the answer to the question, "Could God have created time itself?" For once you recognize that God could never have created time itself from within a completely timeless realm, then the answer to the origin of God becomes simple.

Consider this idea.

"If time itself is naturally eternal with no actual beginning, then if time itself ever became alive as 4-dimensional Living Spacetime, then the resulting living being would be just as naturally eternal as time itself and have no true beginning either--a newly alive eternal God."

Thus, if a naturally eternal entity with no beginning ever transitioned into being alive, the resulting life form would also be naturally eternal with no beginning either, just like God. So I suggest that God's Holy Spirit is literally composed of four-dimensional Living Spacetime. (See uniquebibleanswers.com)

The proof of this idea involves the logical impossibility of God being able to initially create time itself. Consider the following:

If God created time itself, then God must have originally existed within a completely timeless realm. However, God could never have created time itself from within a completely timeless realm. Nor could God have created anything else from within a completely timeless realm either, because time itself must pre-exist any and all actions or thoughts, including God's own thoughts and actions. So without the existence of time within a timeless realm, God could neither create anything nor even think anything. Therefore, since time itself must have pre-existed any of God's thoughts and actions, then God could never have existed within a completely timeless ream in order to create time in the first place. The inevitable conclusion is that God could never have created time itself.

Therefore, since time exists and since time could never have been created by God, then time itself must have pre-existed God. And since God could never have created HIMSELF either, then our eternal God had to have literally emerged FROM (and therefore literally come FROM) time itself. Therefore God's Spirit must be 4-dimensional Living Spacetime!

This is most likely why (in Revelation 22:13) Jesus did NOT say, "I CREATED the BEGINNING and the END", or "I existed BEFORE the BEGINNING and the END", because God could NOT have created time or existed before time. However, as 4-dimensional Living Spacetime Jesus would naturally say, "I AM [literally] the BEGINNING and the END" (Revelation 22:13) because Jesus is LIVING TIME. So when Jesus says, "I AM the BEGINNING and the END", I believe Jesus is actually saying, "I AM [literally] the LIVING PAST, THE LIVING PRESENT and the LIVING FUTURE".

So GOD'S HOLY SPRIT is composed of 4 dimensional Living Spacetime.

(See uniquebibleanswers.com for 6 essays that cover the complete details of the mechanism by which time itself could have become alive as an eternal God with no beginning.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality