Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2019, 05:17 PM

15,862 posts, read 6,331,057 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
The Free world. The countries you are mentioning are not the free world. They don't let people have free speech on the net. In the Free World Atheists are given free reign to insult all believers, while believers must be like Jesus & The Saints & allow themselves be insulted without resistance . If they resist then flame wars start & the believer is removed to quieten the crowd down
Reread what you said would you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2019, 05:27 PM

1,378 posts, read 393,513 times
You know what I meant & you are trying to change the subject & hide your head in the sand

Old 09-03-2019, 05:32 PM

15,862 posts, read 6,331,057 times
Quote:
You know what I meant & you are trying to change the subject & hide your head in the sand
Mom?

Old 09-03-2019, 05:34 PM

You've lost it & reverted to being a child. Bye bye

Old 09-03-2019, 07:47 PM

50,831 posts, read 24,347,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Mom?
I have an idea your mom and my grandma were similar.

Old 09-03-2019, 11:38 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,738,332 times
Interesting how the argument has reverted to ad hominem stuff about atheists and a bit of trying to validate Christianity their their supposed 'good works'. It suits theism better than actually making a case for why we should believe the claims of Christianity.

Old 09-04-2019, 01:42 AM

God takes me to all the levels of Heaven & shows me how He creates Universes. He shows me unlimited wonders including His Supreme Science with which He controls all time & space, & if you do some research you will see that The Angels of God bless countless people daily with Angelic Visitations & journeys to Heaven etc etc. That is just a tiny bit of what God does & it's the reason you all should believe in God & open your minds & hearts to Him. I have never tried to convert people to Christianity however. That is not a necessity. God is above all religions. They know a little about God & teach even less. So it's better if you meet God in person & don't expect religions to show Him to you.

Old 09-04-2019, 01:48 AM

11,024 posts, read 5,991,147 times
Quote:
God takes me to all the levels of Heaven & shows me how He creates Universes. He shows me unlimited wonders including His Supreme Science with which He controls all time & space, & if you do some research you will see that The Angels of God bless countless people daily with Angelic Visitations & journeys to Heaven etc etc. That is just a tiny bit of what God does & it's the reason you all should believe in God & open your minds & hearts to Him. I have never tried to convert people to Christianity however. That is not a necessity. God is above all religions. They know a little about God & teach even less. So it's better if you meet God in person & don't expect religions to show Him to you.
There is only one plausible reason to 'believe in God' and that is for 'God' to prove his existence.

Old 09-04-2019, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
There is only one plausible reason to 'believe in God' and that is for 'God' to prove his existence.
There's no proof for the big bang that you & others preach. It's just an idea based on things you observe.

In the same way millions of people have witnessed miracles & Visits from God's Angels etc etc, in all religions throughout time, & that is sufficient evidence/proof that God indeed exists without any doubt.

It's the same as your materialistic creation story. You have zero proof the big bang happened. It's just a probability. Scientists are always saying they got things wrong & have to rethink their position. But they stand by the big bang because it is all they have.

Its the same with all the evidence people see of God. It's not the kind of proof we would like to have. But it's all we have & it directly points out to the open minded that God does exist.

I know God is real. I've met Him. You can too if you open your mind & meet God.

I pray God gives you an Angelic Visitation so you can awaken to God's Presence

Old 09-04-2019, 02:29 AM

11,024 posts, read 5,991,147 times
Quote:
There's no proof for the big bang that you & others preach. It's just an idea based on things you observe.

In the same way millions of people have witnessed miracles & Visits from God's Angels etc etc, in all religions throughout time, & that is sufficient evidence/proof that God indeed exists without any doubt.

It's the same as your materialistic creation story. You have zero proof the big bang happened. It's just a probability. Scientists are always saying they got things wrong & have to rethink their position. But they stand by the big bang because it is all they have.

Its the same with all the evidence people see of God. It's not the kind of proof we would like to have. But it's all we have & it directly points out to the open minded that God does exist.

I know God is real. I've met Him. You can too if you open your mind & meet God.

I pray God gives you an Angelic Visitation so you can awaken to God's Presence
Good answer!

I question the millions of people having witnessed miracles though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality