Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2009, 04:02 AM

4,346 posts, read 6,620,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janakl62 View Post
Not sure why I am writing this exept I am in a very dark place right now and am looking for some light.
Welcome to the SC.

And, well, after what you described going through I'm sure you could use some good news.

The good news is that even the term 'the valley of the shadow of death' tells us that death is only a shadow. A shadow has no substance, it is simply an eclipse - something standing in between you and the full light of eternal knowledge.

I pray that the warmth and love of your Creator would shine upon you this very day...

Blessings,
- Byron
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2009, 06:51 AM

1,236 posts, read 3,117,811 times
Janakl62,
May you find peace and comfort here in the circle. I am sending prayers for love and healing for you.

Old 02-17-2009, 07:42 AM

4,511 posts, read 7,522,538 times
Good Morning to you all.. from my wintery place..

Hello Janakl62, my heart has gone out to you all night and made my eyes see.
more than needs to be said in public.

Old 02-17-2009, 08:41 AM

10,607 posts, read 11,661,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janakl62 View Post
Crows, flocks of black crows follow me immediatly before some one I love dies. It started when I lost my dad ten years ago, It happened when I lost each of my brothers in 2002 (murder) and 2008 (cancer), my daughter in 2007 and my husband this past month the only one that was different was when my last brother was sick I was caring for him in his third floor appartment for 3 months, in Seattle, and in the lone pine tree out side his building were 2 black crows perched on a limb out side his window, waiting. Not sure why I am writing this exept I am in a very dark place right now and am looking for some light.
janakl62, you have long walked a dark trail and it is unfortunate, you have experienced more in one lifetime than one should have, sit down and have a talk with your Creator and explain your feelings and asked for guidance, you're about to reach a fork in your path and it is time to take a new path and you need to decide which one, with the help and guidance of your Creator, but don't be in a hurry to make that decision, be absolutely sure that the path that you choose is the one that you wish to take and that it is right for you, you will know in your heart which one to take when the time comes.osay

Welcome to the sacred circle, and know that you can always come and sit among us in peace and harmony.osay

Old 02-17-2009, 12:25 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,346,945 times
Welcome to the circle Janakl62.
Peace and comfort will come to you at this time.

Old 02-18-2009, 03:06 AM

1,807 posts, read 1,892,928 times
I return to the circle, in love and trust, after a long absense.

I return, also, with a heavy heart and a burdened soul. The exact nature of the weight on my heart...well, it's not something of which I wish to openly speak, just yet.

I come to the circle to find healing, and to seek clarity.

Four months ago, something woke inside of me -- perhaps it was the Goddess crying in pain, or maybe it was just my own recognition of my actions.

I betrayed someone. I hurt her beyond all possiblity of comprehension, and to such a degree that I'm uncertain that I'll ever be able to forgive myself.

If I could repair the damage I've done, I would. It's impossible to put into words how quickly I would heal what I've injured, both for her, and for myself, if I only had the chance.

I return to the circle, eternal and unjudging, in the hope of once again finding peace within myself.

Old 02-18-2009, 06:11 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,516,611 times
Welcome back Fred..No one here will judge you or hurt you more than you have hurt yourself..May the comfort of genuine friendship and love in this circle begin your healing .. and may your burden of guilt become lighter..

Old 02-18-2009, 09:11 AM

1,236 posts, read 3,117,811 times
Fred,
Sit with us awhile and feel the love. Watch the flames and listen to the silence. Peace be with you.

Old 02-18-2009, 10:03 AM

3,814 posts, read 6,786,642 times
May all who seek healing be healed and may we all find the light within.

Old 02-18-2009, 10:07 AM

10,607 posts, read 11,661,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredNotBob View Post
I return to the circle, in love and trust, after a long absense.

I return, also, with a heavy heart and a burdened soul. The exact nature of the weight on my heart...well, it's not something of which I wish to openly speak, just yet.

I come to the circle to find healing, and to seek clarity.

Four months ago, something woke inside of me -- perhaps it was the Goddess crying in pain, or maybe it was just my own recognition of my actions.

I betrayed someone. I hurt her beyond all possiblity of comprehension, and to such a degree that I'm uncertain that I'll ever be able to forgive myself.

If I could repair the damage I've done, I would. It's impossible to put into words how quickly I would heal what I've injured, both for her, and for myself, if I only had the chance.

I return to the circle, eternal and unjudging, in the hope of once again finding peace within myself.
Come and sit my friend, rest your weary mind and body, an opportunity will come where you can make things right between you and your friend, but first you must heal yourself, so sit for a little while and let your mind and body rest, the healing has already begun within yourself by recognizing the fact that you have done something not of your liking and when the time comes, and only you will know when, you can make your apologies with your friend. Remember, we are our own harshest judges, so you will not be judged here, we are here to support and to help whenever possible.osay
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality