Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2008, 05:06 AM

4,348 posts, read 7,357,250 times

Advertisements

A man had just settled into his seat next to the window on the plane when another man sat down in the aisle seat and put his black Labrador Retriever in the middle seat next to the man.

The first man looks very quizzically at the dog and asks why the dog is allowed on the plane.
The second man explained that he is a DEA agent and the dog is a "sniffing dog". His name is Sniffer and he's the best there is. I'll show you once we get airborne, when I put him to work."

The plane takes off, and once it has leveled out, the agent says "Watch this. He tells Sniffer to "search". Sniffer jumps down, walks along the aisle, and finally sits very purposefully next to a woman for a several seconds. Sniffer then returns to its seat and puts one paw on the agent's arm. The agent says, "Good boy", and he turns to the man and says: That woman is in possession of marijuana, so I 'm making a note of her seat number and the authorities will apprehend her when we land."

"Say, that's pretty neat" replies the first man.

Once again, the agent sends Sniffer to search the aisles. The Lab sniffs about, sits down beside a man for a few seconds, returns to its seat, and this time, he places TWO paws on the agent's arm. The agent says, "That man is carrying cocaine, so again, I m making a note of his seat number for the police."

"I like it!" says his seat mate.

The agent then told Sniffer to "search" again. Sniffer walked up and down the aisles for a little while,sat down for a moment, and then came racing back to the agent, jumped into the middle seat and proceeded to poop all over the place. The first man is really grossed out by this behavior and can't figure out how or why a well-trained dog would act like that, so he asks the agent,
"What's going on?"

The agent nervously replied,
"He just found a bomb!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2008, 05:53 AM

4,897 posts, read 18,493,158 times
funny

Old 05-18-2008, 02:16 PM

123 posts, read 303,908 times
Default Was that essentially pupe or the mental attributes of that?

I gotta' wonder about at the essence of the human here. Nope not funny.

Old 05-18-2008, 11:46 PM

756 posts, read 2,575,140 times
Ha.....................................

Old 05-19-2008, 04:33 AM

123 posts, read 303,908 times
Let's worry about the non-existence of gods in China. Do you people ever get involved?

Old 05-19-2008, 05:00 AM

4,348 posts, read 7,357,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisKr View Post
Let's worry about the non-existence of gods in China. Do you people ever get involved?
I think we are off topic for a joke thread, but I seem to have taken the “you people” as directed to me.

I work in and out of China on a regular basis now and in the past, and I sure would not try to bring a religious system or a god of any type into their culture. The influx of a religion or god would have a negative effect on a people primed to grow and advance in the future. The addition of a Christian faith would border on insanity. Look at the damage your religion has done to our western population and the effects it policies are having in Africa today. Why would any sane person want to inflict that on any culture?

As for the joke, I think a little humor is always a good thing, and that I would like to bring to China.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality