Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2009, 05:18 PM

4,655 posts, read 5,069,504 times

Advertisements

Maybe I missed the post, but I'm still waiting to hear what the OP thinks of the 60 degree day we had earlier this week. It was beautiful. Was that the work of Satan, too?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2009, 06:00 PM

2,957 posts, read 7,384,603 times
85 degrees and humid here the last couple of days...Satan?

Old 02-27-2009, 07:03 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,649,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by b. frank View Post
Just as long as it's not hotter than hell, you'll be alright.

Old 02-28-2009, 06:30 AM

72 posts, read 105,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
I don't think having 666 on your license is "evidence" that the "Devil" controls digital technology. That wouldn't pass any sort of scientific inquiry.

The person striking lightning down is rather interesting, though I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that it was the Devil. Lord knows powerful shamans, mystics, and Jedi (hehe) possess powers to influence the weather with their minds.

There have been repeated accounts of Native American shamans, for example, able to stand on the edge of their town or village and actually split tornadoes heading right at them, sending the tornados around and protecting the people.

Other than the lightning strike, did the person have a history of metaphysical powers? Did the person demonstrate any other signs that they were "possessed"? What did he/she say after the incident? Was s/he conscious of what they did?

just curious.
The person did not demonstrate prior metaphysical powers.
This was only sign at that time of possession. As For Quicky remembering that event in 2004? or 2005?
We just has normal conversation before and after, he was not aware and it was quick.
It all started after that 2004 chance encounter.

Old 02-28-2009, 08:37 AM

1,691 posts, read 3,851,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
Just as long as it's not hotter than hell, you'll be alright.
Whichone?

Hell travel guide - Wikitravel Michigan?

or

Hell travel guide - Wikitravel Norway?

Old 02-28-2009, 09:57 AM

4,348 posts, read 7,356,599 times
My dog hit a yard chair playing in the yard yesterday, took an hour to rub the devil out of his hurt leg. Was it the Devil?
In reality the chair in my backyard is my fought, I should have take the dog of a long walk or jog yesterday, I might have looked at rearrange the chairs to form a better flow pattern on the patio also. It was not a Devil just poor my planning.

My wife had heart problems at 44, we think it was related to neurological damage caused by child abuse. Was it the Devil? I always saw her mother as the devil, but after MontanaGuy told us about the bowling game I realized the devil was a male. She was just one of his helpers.
The heart attacks, relate to responsibility to act when we see abuse not blame it on a Satan or turn our backs on the issue. The large picture here could relate to the child abuse of the RCC or the child killed by an over religious parent who withholds medicine from a dying child. No demons just the inability to accept reality and responsibility.

This recession is surely sent by the Devil. Than again could it be we just did not accept the responsibility to elect knowledgeable people.

Storms, this has to be the Devil, or are we paying a price for high CO2 levels in the atmosphere. A reality check could pay good dividends here also. If you build or choose to live below sea level, or on the pile of sand at the beach do you think a pack of demons are the results of you needing to swim away from your home, or could it be you not facing the reality of water seeking it own level, and storms which are natures way of cooling the seas washing away you sea side retreat. This may not be the devil, but just no use of common sense.

Earthquakes sure seem to show the handy work of some unknown force, or could it be just shifting tectonic plates as our planet gets older.

I think your devils are just the problems humans have accepting reality, and responsibility for their own actions. We need to quit looking for scapegoats and work to correct problems.

Last edited by cncracer; 02-28-2009 at 10:34 AM..

Old 03-01-2009, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by b. frank View Post
I answered that in a previous post, and yes all weather is controlled by satan. I know he chose the direct hit hurricane on New Orleans. Even the deadly heat spells in Phoenix or wherever it gets that hot, they may be his will or just be in the sytem. Makes you wonder.

Old 03-01-2009, 10:02 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,649,226 times
Evets does Satan control the weather in San Diego? I'm sure there are heathens and sinners in SD, yet the weather is always beautiful.

Old 03-01-2009, 11:57 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,603,290 times
Quote:
Evets does Satan control the weather in San Diego? I'm sure there are heathens and sinners in SD, yet the weather is always beautiful.
Haven't you figured it out by now? The good weather in San Diego is just an insidious, Satanic trick to keep everyone off guard. The moment he thinks nobody is falling for it, there will be three feet of snow covering the city. Wait and see!

Old 03-02-2009, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Yes thats him too.

In fact one winter , in the morning I looked out the window and on the trunk of the car there was a bare spot where it had not snowed and it was in the shape of a butterfly. The snow was about 3 inches deep on the trunk but I could see the black paint perfectly in the butterfly pattern.

Last edited by evets; 03-02-2009 at 07:07 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality