Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 05:46 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,645,339 times

Advertisements

Mickiel wrote:
Quote:
In my view, thats a sure sign of the Darkness, and lets me know just how great the Darkness is. God does not run this world, the Darkness does. Its influence is the greater, thats WHY the number of Atheist are growing. Its WHy humanity is growing more criminal, more selfish, more sarcastic and mundane.
If what you are stating were really true then we should be seeing prisons filled with the criminal atheists you were referring to but we're not seeing that at all. Believers have been telling us for centuries that a lack of belief will lead to a life of sadism, deviant behavior, and every sort of twisted mentality that we can think of. I've been an atheist all of my adult life and yet I've never been persuaded by satan and his band of evil demons to commit any acts of violence against my fellow man. I wonder why that is. Could it be that I recognize that your imaginary world of good versus evil is a fairy tale?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2009, 05:47 PM

15,216 posts, read 30,606,364 times
What if it turned out that the Earth amounts to a gigantic petri dish created by a much more advanced alien race? Then both creationists who advance the intelligent design theory and discount evolution - and evolutionists who discount intelligent design - will be both right and wrong at the same time.

Old 08-09-2009, 05:51 PM

33,577 posts, read 37,212,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
You left out her smiley face after her quote . . . misrepresenting it. That was the "aggression" you performed.
If I did...It was the quote feature that omitted it, not me.

Old 08-09-2009, 05:53 PM

5,421 posts, read 6,514,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
In my view, thats a sure sign of the Darkness, and lets me know just how great the Darkness is. God does not run this world, the Darkness does. Its influence is the greater, thats WHY the number of Atheist are growing. Its WHy humanity is growing more criminal, more selfish, more sarcastic and mundane.

And I don't bother to post that much because I know how I am. I see through that junk man, see it for what it really is. Do you see me posting much here?

The Atheistic Emperors Robe does not effect me.

Peace.
That's right - We atheist are filled with the devil... darkness....Darkness! DARKNESS!

DARKNESS!

Old 08-09-2009, 05:57 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,599,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Mickiel wrote:

If what you are stating were really true then we should be seeing prisons filled with the criminal atheists you were referring to but we're not seeing that at all. Believers have been telling us for centuries that a lack of belief will lead to a life of sadism, deviant behavior, and every sort of twisted mentality that we can think of. I've been an atheist all of my adult life and yet I've never been persuaded by satan and his band of evil demons to commit any acts of violence against my fellow man. I wonder why that is. Could it be that I recognize that your imaginary world of good versus evil is a fairy tale?

Youv'e lost any real kind of discernment of who your talking to. I do not adhere to christian doctrines or teachings, to Atheist teachings either. I have not branded Atheist as uncontrolable sinners, or christians. Lack of belief does not make a criminal, the Darkness does that. The Darkness does not need Atheist to be criminals, they have enough of them, Atheist are used to spread the Nothing. Not violence, the Nothing. No God, no creation, no Bible, no religion, no Nothing. And spread that we came from that nothing.

There is no world of good verses evil, and I have NEVER stated as such. There is no war between the two, the Darkness rules the earth. godless demons are in power here, and Atheist and christians are being used to spread their influence.

Peace.

Old 08-09-2009, 06:09 PM

33,577 posts, read 37,212,408 times
Quote:
Youv'e lost any real kind of discernment of who your talking to. I do not adhere to christian doctrines or teachings, to Atheist teachings either. I have not branded Atheist as uncontrolable sinners, or christians. Lack of belief does not make a criminal, the Darkness does that. The Darkness does not need Atheist to be criminals, they have enough of them, Atheist are used to spread the Nothing. Not violence, the Nothing. No God, no creation, no Bible, no religion, no Nothing. And spread that we came from that nothing.

There is no world of good verses evil, and I have NEVER stated as such. There is no war between the two, the Darkness rules the earth. godless demons are in power here, and Atheist and christians are being used to spread their influence.

Peace.
Geez, just when I think I've seen every loony belief that exists, up pops another one....All hail to the great and powerful Oz....Oops, I mean Darkness...Do you know why I'm here? It is pure entertainment. They say laughter is good for you.

You squat there and insult us all, then sign every post with "peace"...... Ya peace indeed.

Old 08-09-2009, 06:16 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,698,565 times
Quote:
I am not trying to prove anything, I couldcareless what an Atheist believes, or a christian too for that matter.

I don't agree with neither.

Peace.
I guess you don't agree with using proper grammar, 'neither'. And it's 'couldn't care less'.

That aside, if you don't care, then why are you in this thread? If you didn't care what we thought, you wouldn't be here.

Old 08-09-2009, 06:18 PM

15,216 posts, read 30,606,364 times
Is "atheist" the plural form of the word now? Oh, the things I learn on city-data.com's forums. I should've not bothered with school at all and hung around on the Internet for the answers to all of life's questions and problems. I can even get proselytized and preached to without even going to church. Hooray technology.

Old 08-09-2009, 06:19 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,698,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
That's right - We atheist are filled with the devil... darkness....Darkness! DARKNESS!
DARKNESS!
Ooh, there's a great Russian Imperial Stout called "Surly Darkness". MmmMMmm beer. BEER!

Now that's the kind of darkness I love to be filled with. I could get behind that dogma!

Old 08-09-2009, 06:19 PM

4,498 posts, read 6,323,858 times
Quote:
You are wasting your time, the physical brain of a human has not evolved. The brains of neanderthals and cromagnon were different in size, and those humans had no consciousness. God didnot give humans consciousness until he created Adam, the first man with consciousness. No human brain has changed since Adams.

Peace.

Thankyou for reinforcing my point on the fallibility of the human mind

How do you know that Neanderthal and Cromagnon had no consciousness? In fact I believe that the Neanderthal buried their dead with some ceremony or ritual, that points to consciousness to me.

JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

You're assuming the existance of a single created man called Adam, an idea that is mythology not fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality