Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 12:04 AM

4 posts, read 13,426 times

Advertisements

Now I don't think white people are devils. I believe Ghandi and MLK well illustrated that you don't counter racism with racism. But at the same time people should be educated about the nature of the world in which we live in today

All races of the earth evolved from Africans. Their is pretty concrete mtDNA proof that every person alive today has a common ancestor originating in Africa over 200,000 years ago. People from all over the world have been tested and the results indicate that Asians, Indians, Europeans, Russian all have a genetic marker that traces their lineage back to African. Based on DNA evidence they have also been able to map the migration from Africa to the rest of the world. Adam and Eve were Africans, you can do any google search and the genetic evidence is clear. DNA doesn't have a reason to distort the truth, people do. A bok you can start with is The Real Eve. The Real Eve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Secondly, Biblical evidence indicates that the Garden of Eden was indeed in Egypt, not the Middle East as some people assume. When you combine biblical evidence with genetic evidence you pretty much have the truth.

U.S. News and World Report has a special issue out devoted to Mysteries of the Bible. The article on the location of the Garden of Eden briefly refers to my suggestion that Eden was originally associated with the Egyptian city of Heliopolis (biblical On.)

It's acutally quite obvious that the God of the universe left his (stamp) imprint most significantly on people of African descent. Everything about God's universe is built on the foundation of spirals or coils, the the galaxies, the planets around the sun, DNA, electons in their orbits, fractals, etc. People of African descent carry this trait of our original creation genetically as it manifests as coils in our coily hair. It a natural manifestation of our original creation.

It is well established in the bible and Quran that Satan was envious of (ADAM) black people, thus in Satan's controlled world of the earth, he has set out to keep people that carry of the image of God (black people) in bondage. Thats why we have been kept in bondage and the African continent and it's people raped and pillaged by Europeans.

After exile from the garden of Eden, and Satan gained control of earth, and set out to carry out his plan for mankind. He utilized a lineage far removed from God's original people, Europeans, to carry out his will and intent. Europeans genetically represent 20,000 years of genetic drift from God's original plan for mankind. There hair have no coils, they actually represent a genetic mutation, hence a virus or cancer. They are like the Machurian Candidate for the enemy of this world. Symbolically they collectively represent a cancer to this world. They represent a mutation that has grown out of control and is effectively destroying it's host, the planet.

They have also very successful excuted the will of the enemy in also destroying the planet in the sake of greed. "Money is the root of evil". Not only have they disrupted planetary harmony, but harmony throughout the universe. Changes are in the works. As we near the return of God, we will see a tranference of power back to his original people, as Europeans have successful carried out the whims of the ruler of this world.

Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2009, 12:40 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,295,951 times
And a lot of christers think of islam as devils.
What's the difference, just one case of religious bigotry or another.

Old 08-13-2009, 05:44 AM

2,339 posts, read 4,403,163 times
Who cares what he thinks! He is just another whack job pyschopath.

Old 08-13-2009, 11:31 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,616,724 times
I know it's a crazy notion, but perhaps Mr. Farrakhan is, how shall I put it, wrong? (We don't even have to raise the possibility of his having a bias in this regard. I realize it's grossly politically incorrect of me even to think such a thing, but we should try to look at this from all sides, shouldn't we?)

Old 08-13-2009, 11:38 AM

177 posts, read 381,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniMae1 View Post
Who cares what he thinks! He is just another whack job pyschopath.

you said it

Old 08-13-2009, 05:24 PM

380 posts, read 692,045 times
Simply, many African Americans believe and concur w/ Farrakhan's teaching that white people are evil, since many whites find it so easy to be evil towards African Americans and other minority groups (Only when necessary). Going back as far as slavery days, not enough whites-majority of whom wore the label of Christian-found it unacceptable, immoral and evil to enslave, lynch, burn, and antagonize African Americans, celebrating such inhumane treatment as well. Despite the obvious, many of them didn't have the character or heart to recognize that blacks were human beings, not animals. Whites exhibited such violence early in history and continue to do so today.Many whites hate and oppress blacks for no other reason than they were indoctrinated to do so. They teach their children the same. They can't express it as overtly and illegally as they once did years ago, so choose to do such things as hide behind issues such as health care reform and appear at rallies yelling and screaming obscenities and being rowdy w/o being informed and w/ a lack of understanding, all so they can express their hatred towards and disdain and jealousy of our brilliant Af. Am. President; They get out of swimming pools when blacks get in; they spit in African American customers'/patrons' food; they refuse to hire, promote, develop or advance Af. Am. employees; they deceitfully provide whites w/ opportunities so they won't have to fairly compete w/ Af. Ams.; when Af. Ams. move in, they move out, etc. These same white people that do all of these hateful things offer the tidbit they "have black friends".So, when people who promote themselves as "good Christian people" exhibit/practice hatred towards others with so much ease, it's difficult to not view them as "blue-eyed devils"...

Old 08-13-2009, 05:28 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,175,629 times
Louis Farrakhan definitely doesn't speak for me. Give me MLK, Malcom X, and Huey Newton.

Old 08-13-2009, 05:40 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,594,394 times
I certainly agree that Adam and Eve were most likely " Light Skinned Blacks", from that range we can get to all other races being born, no other combination could produce the variety that we have. Not even two dark skinned blacks could produce our rainbow of melotin. Two whites couldnot produce it, nor two Asians, it had to be two Light Skinned Blacks.

As knowledge increases, many whites will reject this, many Blacks will over react to it, ( Which I understand) but the increase of knowledge brings Joy and Pain to many cultures who have been taught differently. But it just goes to show you how wrong we can be, and then set up whole generations of falsehoods that are deeply rooted in misconceptions.

And Religion is no exception to this. These myths about eternal hell suffering, and Salvation only being for a few are just more lies we have eaten and digested so much, that we just can't get away from them.

Good Post.

Peace.

Old 08-13-2009, 07:21 PM

380 posts, read 692,045 times
It doesn't matter what skin color anyone was in the Bible. Christianity has nothing to do w/ skin color. It sounds absurd to hear/read anything re: light-skinned blacks producing anything relative to Biblical lineage.

Old 08-13-2009, 11:28 PM

5,553 posts, read 8,007,462 times
I've got to first believe in the Christian's god, the Muslim's god, a Garden of Eden and a devil to even begin to start believing this crap and since I don't believe in any one of them, it stays unbelieved making my acceptance of any of this, impossible. Oh, I'm black too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality