Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2009, 10:03 AM

1,317 posts, read 2,060,858 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Well, you see, they were gradually acclimatised to the altitude as the waters rose, but I digress. You want to mock a man who has actually done his homework on the subject and have made yourselves look foolish.
We are talking of trekkies to the mountain not capt noah.

Old 10-17-2009, 10:20 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,583,858 times
Quote:
As long as it remains true, and truth is eternal.
So they don't believe it, huh?

Old 10-17-2009, 10:45 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,997,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Some grainy photo's that show nothing that can be recognized as anything man made, yes I ignored them, you might as well have tried to prove it with an image on a piece of french toast. Looked like an outcropping of rock and snow.
There are a few photographs that pretty much show us something that could only be man-made based on their shape alone. And of course, those who actually saw the objects, will tell you, they are without question man-made. The photos from space could determin, based on the analysis of material spectra, that the objects in question was neither stone or steel. Yet they do know, it was organic, and with the evidence pointing to wood. They also know, the object was broken in two, and now is seperated.

Ed Davis stated from many years before. "Then I see it--a huge, rectangular, man-made structure partly covered by talas of ice and rock, lying on its side. At least a hundred feet are clearly visible. I can even see inside it, into the end where it's been broken off, timbers are sticking out, kind of twisted and gnarled, water's cascading out from under it.
"Abas points down the canyon and I can make out another portion of it. I can see how the two pieces were once joined--the torn timbers kind of match.

In 1989, Ahmet Ali Arslam took a picture of one of the broken sections of the Ark. He was with Robin Simmons, and George Adams. They were able to located that section, because of George Stephen's anomaly coordinates. Ahmet's account. "I see a dark area in ice... Like a coup(barn) but still most inside the glacier. You can see the object-backside stuck in the ice-front exposed. Looks like a roof with snow on it. Shaped rectangular. I see timbers and brown gray color. Not rock or natural. Very dangerous there. Ice crust--but under it is empty! Deep crevasses. Can hear water rushing beneath.

When George Stephen saw Ahmet's picture he was able to confirm what Ahmet saw, was the upper structure of one of the two he spotted by satellite.

Dr. James Ebert, who was a highly regarded forensic archaelolgist also stated the object pictured in Amet's photo did not appear to be part of the natural landscape, and looked strikingly man-made.

Ed Davis stated from years before that Abas tole him they had a cave filled with artifacts that came from the Ark, found in the canyon below. Davis said they considered the artifacts holy and put them in the cave to keep them from outsiders. Davis also stated he saw Oil lamps, clay vats, old style tools and even a cage like door maybe thirty by forty inches made of woven branches, yet now, it was as hard as stone.

It was in the year 1968, that we have another account that comes to us from David Duckworth, a young student who was a volunteer and worked for the paleontology section at the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, DC. His account, is just as wild as the Ed Davis account, but at some point you have to start connectiong the dots here. Consider the link below. It's hard for me to believe so many people could all be bold faced liars. And all their stories seem to be interconnected. And these are only a few of such stories. And often these people go to their grave stating, they have told us the truth.

Searching for Noah's Ark by Bruce L. Gerig

Last edited by Campbell34; 10-17-2009 at 11:03 AM..

Old 10-17-2009, 10:45 AM

33,633 posts, read 37,301,265 times
Quote:
Those in the Ark were gradually acclimatised to the altitude as the waters rose.
Think about this for a minute...Altitude is measured from sea level...There would be no change in the atmosphere if the sea level had increased.....Now how about those sea shells on Everest?

Old 10-17-2009, 10:49 AM

4,788 posts, read 5,920,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
How did Noah keep strong, well-armed men from storming his Ark? How did he fend them off? After all, he went all the way to New Zealand to get a pair of Kiwis, and the frozen waters of the Arctic for polar bears and the Antarctc for penguins, and the Arizona desert for Gila Monsters. How did he keep any other men from getting aboard to escape the rain?
Cuz the lord drownded them. He seen lil babies and drownded them gluggg glugg. He seen a pregnant woman, and drownded her too, no matter how much she asked for help. Glugg glugg..straight to hell. He drownded the men as well. glugg gluug, an zapped their flotation devices with a loud chuckle. glugg glugg. (bad grammar intentional)

Old 10-17-2009, 10:53 AM

33,633 posts, read 37,301,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
There are a few photographs that pretty much show us something that could only be man-made based on their shape alone. And of course, those who actually saw the objects, will tell you, they are without question man-made. The photos from space could determin, based on the analysis of material spectra, that the objects in question was neither stone or steel. Yet they do know, it was organic, and with the evidence pointing to wood. They also know, the object was broken in two, and now is seperated.

Ed Davis stated from many years before. "Then I see it--a huge, rectangular, man-made structure partly covered by talas of ice and rock, lying on its side. At least a hundred feet are clearly visible. I can even see inside it, into the end where it's been broken off, timbers are sticking out, kind of twisted and gnarled, water's cascading out from under it.
"Abas points down the canyon and I can make out another portion of it. I can see how the two pieces were once joined--the torn timbers kind of match.

In 1989, Ahmet Ali Arslam took a picture of one of the broken sections of the Ark. He was with Robin Simmons, and George Adams. They were able to located that section, because of George Stephen's anomaly coordinates. Ahmet's account. "I see a dark area in ice... Like a coup(barn) but still most inside the glacier. You can see the object-backside stuck in the ice-front exposed. Looks like a roof with snow on it. Shaped rectangular. I see timbers and brown gray color. Not rock or natural. Very dangerous there. Ice crust--but under it is empty! Deep crevasses. Can hear water rushing beneath.

When George Stephen saw Ahmet's picture he was able to confirm what Ahmet saw, was the upper structure of one of the two he spotted by satellite.

Dr. James Ebert, who was a highly regarded forensic archaelolgist also stated the object pictured in Amet's photo did not appear to be part of the natural landscape, and looked strikingly man-made.

Davis stated that Abas said they had a cave filled with artifacts that came from the Ark, found in the canyon below. Davis said they considered the artifacts holy and put them in the cave to keep them from outsiders. Davis also stated he saw Oil lamps, clay vats, old style tools and even a cage like door maybe thirty by forty inches made of woven branches, yet now, it was as hard as stone.

It was in the year 1968, that we have another account that comes to us from David Duckworth, a young student who was a volunteer and worked for the paleontology section at the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, DC. His account is just as wild as the Ed Davis account, but at some point you have to start connectiong the dots here. Consider the link below.

Searching for Noah's Ark by Bruce L. Gerig
You are just regurgitating meaningless testimonials that you have regurgitated before...I did a google search "testimonials of alien encounters"...7,800 hits.....Meaningless...

Old 10-17-2009, 11:08 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,917,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Mt. Ararat, is one of those mountains that allow you to climb to the top without repelling gear, ect.
I thought he said that it was inaccessible and that's why nobody has managed to get near enough to identify his Ark??

Quote:
Would you care to explain the sea shells on Mount Everest?
Here, go educate yourself.
How mountains are made (http://www.mountain.org/education/subexplore/explore02.cfm - broken link)

Old 10-17-2009, 11:09 AM

1,628 posts, read 4,051,523 times
Quote:
Would you care to explain the sea shells on Mount Everest?
When I first read this I figured you must be joking, but as a perused the rest of the idiotic arguments here I came to the conclusion that NO ONE espousing the Ark nonsense knows anything about science.

Old 10-17-2009, 11:16 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,917,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Think about this for a minute...Altitude is measured from sea level...There would be no change in the atmosphere if the sea level had increased.....Now how about those sea shells on Everest?
I see Bideshi went back and edited his original post that you responded to. He took out "You want to mock a man who has actually done his homework on the subject and have made yourselves look foolish."

I guess Bideshi had a chance to look back at some of Campbell's posts and changed his/her mind.

Old 10-17-2009, 11:22 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,997,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
The two bolded statements were done by me. They represent the extent to which Campbell has deluded himself. He actually believes what he says and yet does just the opposite.

He deserves pity, along with all the abuse he receives.
Well thats really not true Predos. I speak of accounts that are historical in nature, and those accounts are confirmed by others. No one is deluded by believing in history that is confirmed. No doubt, there are some here who believe in theories based on assumption only. Yet we don't see anyone suggesting they are deluded, do we. The Ark of Noah according to the Scriptures landed on Mt. Ararat. And now we have numerous accounts by eyewitinesses, and photos from space that confirm a large man-made object high up, (ON THAT MOUNTAIN). Those are historical accounts Predos, perhaps you are deluding yourself, by trying to convince yourself, that such accounts do not exist. I have history on my side, what do you have outside of your bias opinion?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality