Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2013, 08:21 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,941,431 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
Someone has foundation issues. I had that problem until I called DuWest Foundation Repair. Now all my doors open and close like they are supposed to.
They do exorcisms?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2014, 08:28 AM

2 posts, read 1,580 times
It's 8:23 in the morning I live in a basement with no kitchen. My bathroom is where I keep my coffee pot and everything. I was just in there a minute ago getting coffee, came and sat at my computer and have been on youtube. A few minutes go by and I hear a click, look over and the door is closed. I thought it was my hubby, but then I notice that he's still on his skype and in our bedroom. He told me he heard the click too. I am too scared to walk to the bedroom or door even. I am trapping in my living room/dining room. I need help...I should also mention its a door you have to actually push on to hear the click, and I mean push hard...also the room seems to be burning and its not even hot out yet...its 8:48

Last edited by Vixy1989; 07-12-2014 at 08:48 AM.. Reason: add

Old 07-12-2014, 08:56 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,213,996 times
Is hubby too scared to come to your aid?

Old 07-12-2014, 09:18 AM

7,321 posts, read 6,935,673 times
Spirits do a lot of things, and are not necessarily attached to "The house" some often roam around .
When I was in my early teens I had felt an evil presents in my house and opened the windows an door and demanded it leave in the name of Jesus Christ.
There was no wind or physical movement of any sort , but I knew it had left , I didn't know where at the time.
About 40 odd years later I met some one that had been living across the street from me at that time and they had an incident where they were up stairs and could smell heat from down stairs . When he went to investigate the gas stove burners had been turned on.
After this an similar events they moved away .
There are other folk in the same area that have similar experiences even turning on water faucets during the middle of the night .
There are volumes more I could relate, I've tried to debunk best I can, but have no other explanation for.
Being a mechanic it was my job to find the cause of failure on equipment, and your reputation for accuracy is your living.
I don't take failure lightly.
So can they open doors , yes.
Can it be a static charge ?
Wind differential ?
house tilting.?
industrial harmonic vibration ?
electrical serge,?
geothermal anomaly ?
insects ?
Mammals?
birds ?
People have had holes suddenly appear in the ground under their home, and swallow them up.
Are there wells below your home and is there tracking in the area ?
Lots of questions that take investigating .
Being fearful never positively served any one.

Old 07-12-2014, 09:25 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,224,215 times
Hope the house wasn't on fire.
Think we'll ever know " the end of the story"?

Old 07-12-2014, 11:27 AM

6,324 posts, read 4,328,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
When I was in my early teens I had felt an evil presents in my house
My aunt used to give me evil presents at Christmas. One year I received a copy of the Necronomicon and in another year she gave me a one year subscription to Demons R Us where I could get free conjurations of Mephistopholes, Bhaal, Mammon, Orcus, and Llolth. Whatever you do, don't summon Lloth to clean your windows because she'll leave spider webs all over the place just for spite. Orcus will kill your pets just before he leaves - he hates being conjured, especially if you want him to fetch you coffee.

Evil presents, indeed.

Old 07-12-2014, 01:43 PM

48,564 posts, read 24,154,081 times
Para normal explanations should not be considered until one has exhausted every possible natural explanation for an event.

In this case we ask....is there any manner in which the door could have been moved apart from some sort of suspension of natural law?

And since there are numerous plausible explanations, there is no need at all to even consider the supernatural.

When you watch a magician or illusionist on stage, you see numerous things which you are unable to explain. That female assistant was locked in a cage dangling from a chain suspended from the ceiling. The lights went out for a few seconds and when they came back on, she was in a different cage, also dangling, but twenty feet away from the other one.

How? Supernatural teleportation? Beamed over ala Star Trek?

Of course not...the cages have false fronts which can make them appear empty at any time, the female assistant's twin sister is already in the other cage, when the lights go out the first one triggers the device which makes her cage appear empty, and the sister triggers the device which reveals herself in her cage.

You would not sit in the audience and give two seconds of consideration that you had actually seen magic at work, you know it was a trick even if you can't figure out how it was done.

Why would you bring a different mentality to something as unchallenging as explaining how a door appeared to open by itself?

Old 07-12-2014, 01:44 PM

5,177 posts, read 4,796,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Why would a spirit of ghost have to open a door? I thought it was believed they could pass through walls etc.
Maybe they like scaring us

Old 07-12-2014, 01:47 PM

5,177 posts, read 4,796,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
I'll say....resist the Devil and he will flee! Don't give thought to it....
But what if it is practical joker aliens? You need to start listening to Coast to Coast !!!

Old 07-12-2014, 02:30 PM

6,324 posts, read 4,328,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckmann View Post
But what if it is practical joker aliens? You need to start listening to Coast to Coast !!!
Wanna take a ride?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality