Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2019, 12:02 AM

13,929 posts, read 39,310,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
WOW, just wow!

I took the time to read these case laws, which have ZERO to do with the topic at hand. a 1998 Supreme case?? On Military facility changes in zoning? Really? That is your red herring you are standing by?

A service ANIMAL is by federal law, NOT a Pet. It is a 24 hr assistance for the afflicted.

An Emotional support "pet" is the wolf in sheep clothings that people try to weasel into private places (establishments) as being covered by the ADA.

The Federal Govt has the most vague criteria for vetting though when it comes to "service animals" as you cannot ask the holder anything other then...what service does it provide? They could say...ohh they fetch my therepy ball!
They do need to clarify the Definition of ESA & Stop the sale of SD Vest and such. They need More SD Tests for those of us that Home Train.... Proof that Not only does the Doctor says we Need SA BUT that said Animal IS Trained, Not just to help but that its well mannered.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2019, 12:13 AM

1,185 posts, read 751,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
They do need to clarify the Definition of ESA & Stop the sale of SD Vest and such. They need More SD Tests for those of us that Home Train.... Proof that Not only does the Doctor says we Need SA BUT that said Animal IS Trained, Not just to help but that its well mannered.
Who's "They"? You do realize that there are multiple definitions of what qualifies, right?

And the "well mannered" is covered under the current law.

Again, if you are going to claim to be an advocate, I would strongly suggest taking your keyboard time and odd capitalization to the research resources you might have at your disposal. Learn first, then practice, then preach.

Old 10-16-2019, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chingaso View Post
Who's "They"? You do realize that there are multiple definitions of what qualifies, right?

And the "well mannered" is covered under the current law.

Again, if you are going to claim to be an advocate, I would strongly suggest taking your keyboard time and odd capitalization to the research resources you might have at your disposal. Learn first, then practice, then preach.
STOP harassing me thru PMs! You are Nothing but a BULLY!

Old 10-16-2019, 12:29 AM

Quote:
STOP harassing me thru PMs! You are Nothing but a BULLY!
I have not bullied in any form or fashion. I have simply provided facts and avenues for you to learn about a subject that you claim to be near and dear to your heart, without derailing this thread.

Old 10-16-2019, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chingaso View Post
I have not bullied in any form or fashion. I have simply provided facts and avenues for you to learn about a subject that you claim to be near and dear to your heart, without derailing this thread.
What else do you call those PMs You keep sending me... All about my health [Which you know nothing about.... you just Assume making a A$$ out of you. ] Way Off Topic for this thread.

Old 10-16-2019, 12:34 AM

Quote:
What else do you call those PMs You keep sending me... All about my health [Which you know nothing about.... you just Assume making a A$$ out of you. ] Way Off Topic for this thread.
I have sent nothing to you about your health. You might be having a break with reality here.

Old 10-17-2019, 08:46 PM

8,894 posts, read 5,375,111 times
Quote:
They are WELL Trained! They are used to GUIDE the BLIND.... So ALL Training is done by them!
My guess is many landlords wouldn't appreciate their lawns covered with horse manure.

Old 10-17-2019, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
My guess is many landlords wouldn't appreciate their lawns covered with horse manure.
I had 2 horses on 1/4 acre they picked where they went. Every Spring I had folks Begging for the manure for their gardens. I am sure mini horse are trained to go in a certain area. The very 1st mini horse for the blind lived in NY City NY & same show London England. Where do you think they went? I think LL could use their brains on this & ASK the Blind person with the mini horse How they can accommodate them. NOT jump to its a horse or its a dog. Talk to the person see IF it would be a fit or not.

DID YOU Even Look at the Link I posted? Watch the videos? sheesh
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...cw=1129&ch=507

Last edited by Katie1; 10-17-2019 at 09:37 PM..

Old 10-17-2019, 09:32 PM

Quote:
I had 2 horses on 1/4 acre they picked where they went. Every Spring I had folks Begging for the manure for their gardens. I am sure mini horse are trained to go in a certain area. The very 1st mini horse for the blind lived in NY City NY & same show London England. Where do you think they went? I think LL could use their brains on this & ASK the Blind person with the mini horse How they can accommodate them. NOT jump to its a horse or its a dog. Talk to the person see IF it would be a fit or not.

DID YOU Even Look at the Link I posted? Watch the videos? sheesh
Sheesh is expecting to be able to impinge the rights of a property owner. Again, please educate yourself.

Old 10-17-2019, 10:06 PM

Started a New Thread Mimi Horses...

Last edited by Katie1; 10-17-2019 at 11:11 PM.. Reason: Not a topic for this thread
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting