Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2022, 05:08 PM

100 posts, read 29,341 times

Advertisements

We will see, Hopefully NJ will repeal this unfair law like half the other states have.

Old 02-02-2022, 05:09 PM

100 posts, read 29,341 times
She does not live here

Old 02-02-2022, 06:31 PM

22 posts, read 6,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
You have too many inaccuracies to even begin to deal with. The OP is not paying back anything. His ESTATE will be on the hook for it. That’s it.
With all due respect, please try to keep up. This is not in question and was established PAGES ago

Old 02-02-2022, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moguldreamer View Post
You forgot to say they threatened them with red-hot pokers, held their children hostage suspended over boiling oil, and held .44 magnums to their heads.
LOL! You have a wild imagination

Quote:
Incorrect. But thanks for playing.
I don't play drinking games but thanks for the offer

Old 02-02-2022, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McToons View Post
Thank you Balloon Lady. You are clearly well versed in the subject. The folks here are somehow looking at this from an emotional level. The only issue here is that folks between 55 & 65 Do not receive the same treatment as anyone younger. They get free benefits, We get a loan that ewe do not even no we had taken. What also is difficult to understand, My benefits were 60-80 a month before I was put on Medicaid When my income dropped very low it sky-rocked. Does this make sense to anyone. If anything I should have had to pay $60 a month still.
Just ignore the trolls ok? It's not an emotional level, they are just trolling you.

Yes it's established that only a select group who worked of all they own, which is called an estate, are taking out a loan. The others have actual health insurance. And most states know this hence why there are very few still trying to deceive and steal from estates.

Old 02-02-2022, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
His estate, that he earned.
ChessieMom is a bit, well, off.

When someone cannot even understand "your estate is what you rightfully worked hard to earn" you gotta just ignore them and others who justify this discrimination and deceit

Last edited by BalloonLady.; 02-02-2022 at 07:20 PM..

Old 02-02-2022, 06:41 PM

9,209 posts, read 6,291,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalloonLady. View Post
Just ignore the trolls ok? It's not an emotional level, they are just trolling you.

Yes it's established that only a select group who worked of all they own, which is called an estate, are taking out a loan. The others have actual health insurance. And most states know this hence why there are very few still trying to deceive and steal from estates.
As opposed to taking and keeping taxpayer monies. Some of us would just like to be paid back.

Old 02-02-2022, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hefe View Post
Exactly, but he will be dead then & payment will be due from the estate not him, for services rendered. (If I understand the somewhat confusing description the OP has offered us above.)
Whether you are dead or not, it doesn't matter. I cannot just kill someone, steal from them, they say it's from their dead estate.

It's what they earned, whether they are with us or not. We do not steal from people, period. We do not deceive people either.

Old 02-02-2022, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Did you not read all the information already posted????
LOL oh the irony here is too funny

Old 02-02-2022, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McToons View Post
We will see, Hopefully NJ will repeal this unfair law like half the other states have.
Yes hopefully they will do that. I am so sorry that happened to you, you worked hard for and it belongs to you in the form of what e know as an Estate. It's not a loan because you died, or are a certain age. it should never be a loan. Health insurance needs to be just that, health insurance. The same as it is for ALL AGES
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement