Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 05:45 PM

615 posts, read 1,522,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meisha210 View Post
1:25, it doesn't get much clearer than that.

YouTube - RE: Teen Werewolves
I'm sorry, but this video was hilarious. Her mother or father needs to put the smack down on her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2010, 12:25 AM

7,005 posts, read 12,473,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Hey yall. Well I go to John Marshall High and we actually have a school shooting scheduled tomorrow and I'm not going to school out of fear for my safety. I didn't think this whole thing was real. I thought it was a typical yearly thing where some freshmen would threaten to shoot up the school as usual. We had a similar threat at Jay 2 years ago. Well just today, in physics, we were talking about this Wolfpack gang (I had no idea who they were I've been in FL), and apparently they have been killing themselves off one by one every week! Well I figured if they are killing themselves, what's stopping them from going out with a bang and killing other people? Just seconds ago I was searching the web for info on them and I came upon a KENSA article from back in May. They were interviewing a member of Wolfpack from John Marshall! And he was talking about how they are a family and they love each other and yadda yadda. Well if you love each other, I don't understand how they can kill a dog, take his skull and keep as it's possession! And now they are killing themselves?! I'm not sure but I think I seen some of their members in school. I don't know HOW they are allowed to dress that way because in Jay and Stevens all of their gear is unacceptable and prohibited by Northside dress code and restrictions. To simply allow this behavior and group to continue to co-exist within the school is pure negligence. There's no way in heck I'm going to school tomorrow!
Only two members have killed themselves so far, so we don't know if there is a suicide pact. The lost dog wasn't murdered, it was found and taken care of by one of the wolf pack members, hit and killed by a car, and the girl took it to Wolfie Blackheart for taxidermy. It's still strange to carry around a dead dog's head and I'm sure the original owners were upset, but I don't think they broke any laws.

Old 10-06-2010, 10:12 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,319,963 times
Is Brandeis a public or private high school?

Old 10-06-2010, 10:19 AM

15,927 posts, read 8,137,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatotex97 View Post
It took her, on that video, six minutes to tell us she is different and she doesn't care?
In that time, she could have cleaned her room & made her bed!!! WTH!!!

Old 10-06-2010, 08:22 PM

1,366 posts, read 4,487,024 times
Moderator cut: orphaned my daughter is a freshman at Clark and there are a million things being said over there as well... Everyone is saying that Clark is going to be targeted on Tuesday, 10/12... Many of the kids are saying their parents are keeping them home that day....

Today the rumor is that this wolf pack is getting disbanded and they are transferring the kids to other schools... Supposedly Clark got 3 girls and 1 boy... My daughter said she saw a girl there today that she has nver seen before, she was told this girl is a sophomore... She was wearing all black with chains all over her bag and on her clothes and 2 skull necklaces... Goth maybe? Wolfpack member? I don't know...

I hate to play into all the crap but as a parent, what are we to do??? Do I send my daughter to school, like the Admin is telling us to, and then something happens? Or do I keep her home and she have an unexcused absence... I hate that this is happening... The Admin keeps telling the kids not to believe all the rumors, but how does NISD know for a fact that our kids will be safe?

Last edited by Bo; 10-07-2010 at 10:42 AM.. Reason: orphaned - the post you were referring to was deleted

Old 10-06-2010, 08:34 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,025,045 times
NISD doesn't know your kids are going to be safe. I actually think that if they've been allowing these wolf packs all along that the district is partially to blame for all of these crazy rumors. One of my son's friends got sent home for having bleached blonde hair yet a kid can wear a friggin' tail and that's acceptable??? They should have nipped this nonsense in the bud from the get-go. Dress like a wolf on your parents' time. I really think the mainstream kids have gotten a bit freaked out by these kids and now it's just snowballing. I would probably keep my kid at home, too. It's just not worth taking a chance. Someone bent on suicide has really nothing left to lose.....no one knows for sure what it going through these kids' minds.

Old 10-06-2010, 08:55 PM

1,366 posts, read 4,487,024 times
Supposedly the kids are not allowed to wear their tails or fangs to school... But they do put them on after school, once the bell rings... As far as the contacts go, my daughter said she saw a girl in one of her classes with green and red contacts... Green on the inside, red spikey outlines around the green... Why would they be allowed to wear those to school??? I would think that would be deemed too distracting...

What bothers me is that NISD said in an article that everything being said is rumors... That police/detectives were sent to the homes of other wolf pack kids and they are satisfied that these kids said No, there was no death pact, no they are not planning on doing anything to other schools... Well, OF COURSE they are going to say that... What do the police think the kids are gonna say "Oh, sure Officer, we are planning on targeting Northside High Schools, so watch out"... They aren't going to give themselves or their plans away... Duh!!!

I can promise you my daughter is freaked out by all the rumors as well as the kids... She is NOT used to the kids in regular classes, much less these wolf kids...

I am thinking I am going to just keep her home and play it safe... I would rather have the absence on her record... And I agree with you, it's just not worth the chance...

Old 10-06-2010, 09:11 PM

218 posts, read 501,471 times
My daughter is in middle school and came home today with the same rumors. Her and my nieces said there is a rumor going around that there is going to be a shooting at either school or the volleyball game. She said it was the wolf pack and one of them is going to commit suicide.

School officials are aware and are planning to have extra police tomorrow. Not they don't want to go since they all play for the volleyball team.

Crazy how fast all this spreads.

Old 10-07-2010, 12:34 AM

7,005 posts, read 12,473,840 times
Would anyone really plan to attack on a date everyone knows about? The only reason I would think they would actually attack on the 12 or 13th is if they think people are going to ignore the rumors, otherwise, they would plan to surprise people on another date. The only solution is to have a couple of armed security officers or police officers at each of these schools and for everyone to be on the lookout. I wouldn't be surprised though if there was never a planned attack and people are just trying to make these kids seem scarier than they are. Or, this could be a ploy by the wolf pack to cause a ruckus.

If it is true that wolf pack members are being split up, then administration must know something we don't.

I know odd-colored contacts are not allowed at NEISD schools. Either way, a strict dress code at school is not going to stop their beliefs or their behavior outside of school. If they are going to shoot up the school, they are going to shoot up the school whether they're allowed to wear tails or not.

Old 10-07-2010, 12:46 AM

3,669 posts, read 6,875,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meisha210 View Post
I wouldn't be surprised though if there was never a planned attack and people are just trying to make these kids seem scarier than they are. Or, this could be a ploy by the wolf pack to cause a ruckus.
Flip a coin. If they get to the bottom of this I am sure it is going to be one of those two scenarios.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio