Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 01:36 PM

5 posts, read 22,966 times

Advertisements

What companies offer bundles. I wantedd to call and get rates for SA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2008, 01:42 PM

413 posts, read 1,404,708 times
ATT, time warner

Old 02-18-2008, 02:07 PM

470 posts, read 1,952,606 times
I re-negotiated a bundle with TWC, which includes digital phone (long distance), premium internet, and cable with premium channels (sho, tmc, variety, etc) and HD for $99/month. Though this price is guaranteed for one year, I am not locked in to any contract.

Old 02-18-2008, 02:18 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,389,899 times
I did mine for two years to protect myself from any "adjustments".

Old 02-20-2008, 06:53 PM

1,425 posts, read 3,315,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinocowboy View Post
I re-negotiated a bundle with TWC, which includes digital phone (long distance), premium internet, and cable with premium channels (sho, tmc, variety, etc) and HD for $99/month. Though this price is guaranteed for one year, I am not locked in to any contract.
I did the $99 TW bundle recently. I hate AT&T because you can never get anybody on the phone and when you finally do they are not helpful and usually rude... they also told me my bill would be approx $35 a month and now it is closer to $55 and the bill is so complicated that nobody can figure it out. At least you can get somebody on the phone at TW and they are friendly and you can get someone out to your house if you have a real problem.

Old 02-20-2008, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemeister View Post
I did the $99 TW bundle recently. I hate AT&T because you can never get anybody on the phone and when you finally do they are not helpful and usually rude... they also told me my bill would be approx $35 a month and now it is closer to $55 and the bill is so complicated that nobody can figure it out. At least you can get somebody on the phone at TW and they are friendly and you can get someone out to your house if you have a real problem.
Did you sign up for a 1 or 2 year contract? I actually got a much better deal than their advertised bundles that require a 1 or 2 year contract (not just a price lock). My price is locked, but I'm still on a month-to-month basis. So if I want to cancel next month, there are no termination fees. I am certain that I can renegotiate once my year is up as this is what I just did. You just have to get the right person on the phone.

Old 02-21-2008, 02:23 PM

180 posts, read 794,048 times
Quote:
Wish me luck. I am gonna see what I can do. Right now I am seriously gonna switch to DirectTV if TWC doesn't do something sweet like this. Any tips, hints, prayers you or anyone can pass along?

Thanks!

Old 02-21-2008, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by did0c View Post
Wish me luck. I am gonna see what I can do. Right now I am seriously gonna switch to DirectTV if TWC doesn't do something sweet like this. Any tips, hints, prayers you or anyone can pass along?

Thanks!
Ask to speak to a supervisor and/or manager. Call back a few times if you have to, and if it's worth it to you. I called back three times and spoke to four people before getting to someone who was more than willing to keep me as a customer. I consider it a rarity with TW.

Old 02-22-2008, 10:22 AM

27 posts, read 26,967 times
Quote:
Cowboy,

Is there a package description on your Bill or something, that you could post? I currently have ATT Uverse which we love, everything for 99 bucks, internet, HD, NFL network, TV, DVR, Phone. I call TW monthly to see what deals they have, each time they deny having a 99 dollar bundle with HD and DVR. Thanks a bunch.

Old 02-22-2008, 11:35 AM

226 posts, read 865,696 times
Quote:
Hehe, I just renegotiated with TWC and got your same package for $57+tax
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio