Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2008, 12:55 PM

486 posts, read 1,114,049 times

Advertisements

read a book with quiet music, pick a easy going kids movie and ask him to come watch it with you. only two i can think of at the moment god its a lazy day its 2:00 and im still in pjs lol gotta get of my arse soon though and get some lunch in me so i can go to more research stuff for homework for class at 6pm.

Old 06-13-2008, 01:20 PM

933 posts, read 1,978,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
3 hours till The Incredible Hulk gets his chance to redeem himself with me.

Woot! I love superhero movies.
ME TOO! The sci-fi channel is having a mini hulk marathon. I did not really watch the show much when I was a kid...I thought it was hokey, even for my loose standards. The $6,000,000 Man was MUCH better! Looking at it today, its even more painful to watch...so I switched back to listening to music.

Old 06-13-2008, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFWife1029 View Post
read a book with quiet music, pick a easy going kids movie and ask him to come watch it with you. only two i can think of at the moment god its a lazy day its 2:00 and im still in pjs lol gotta get of my arse soon though and get some lunch in me so i can go to more research stuff for homework for class at 6pm.
Oh good...I thought I was the only one having a lazy day! I have not even put my contacts in! I did move hangers downstairs in preparation for laundry...but I need the energy to actually bring clothes downstairs.

Old 06-13-2008, 01:27 PM

732 posts, read 3,553,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojokitty View Post
Here's the question of the day with Mojokitty...how do you get a toddler to sleep!?! Mine says he's "not tired and doesn't need a nap". BUT MAMA DOES!!!
What if you tried rewarding him for quiet time and other "responsibilities"? What I mean is....do a sticker chart and put stars or stickers up when he willingly completes a task. When he collects a certain number of stickers, he gets a "treat". (you pick the treat according to what his "currency" is...)

Would that work for him.....or is he just SO PAST THAT? (keep in mind my little one isn't 3 yet...)

Old 06-13-2008, 01:28 PM

486 posts, read 1,114,049 times
nope dan not just you its definitely a friday

Old 06-13-2008, 01:56 PM

Quote:
nope dan not just you its definitely a friday

WHEW! Thanks! I did put in my contacts so I am on my way to a zzzzzzz...oh sorry kind of dozed off there....a nap. LOL

Old 06-13-2008, 01:57 PM

1,532 posts, read 3,699,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midorigreen View Post
What if you tried rewarding him for quiet time and other "responsibilities"? What I mean is....do a sticker chart and put stars or stickers up when he willingly completes a task. When he collects a certain number of stickers, he gets a "treat". (you pick the treat according to what his "currency" is...)

Would that work for him.....or is he just SO PAST THAT? (keep in mind my little one isn't 3 yet...)
I think he thinks that he should get a treat for ANYTHING he does! Short story...remember I have a million of them and I'm always telling you about his little antics!

Today we went to the bookstore, he wanted these alphabet flashcards with dr. seuss on them. Anyway, I told him if he could name at least one letter on the package I would buy them for him. He started singing the ABC song and said, "see, I said it!" HAHA! Smart kid huh? Then he always says stuff like, "well, that letter is NOT A, it's NOT F...etc." NO KIDDING! You have a 1 in 26 chance of getting it right!

Old 06-13-2008, 02:04 PM

1,805 posts, read 4,775,877 times
Quote:
wow I actually hadnt read the i hate all of you one before and I keep up with the best of on bad days
WOW, I had never heard of 'the best of' on craigslist....
My niece just posted this today on our family website, and I think she, herself had just found it earlier in the day.....

Noted however, that the heading said "Toronto" so that may be why you hadn't seen the 'i hate all of you'.....
tooooooooooooo funny....

Old 06-13-2008, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojokitty View Post
I think he thinks that he should get a treat for ANYTHING he does! Short story...remember I have a million of them and I'm always telling you about his little antics!

Today we went to the bookstore, he wanted these alphabet flashcards with dr. seuss on them. Anyway, I told him if he could name at least one letter on the package I would buy them for him. He started singing the ABC song and said, "see, I said it!" HAHA! Smart kid huh? Then he always says stuff like, "well, that letter is NOT A, it's NOT F...etc." NO KIDDING! You have a 1 in 26 chance of getting it right!
OMG my hair just caught on fire! That is kinda funny and irritating all at the same time! I think you definitely need a Mommy day! wowza!

Old 06-13-2008, 02:20 PM

1,532 posts, read 3,699,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spamatdan View Post
OMG my hair just caught on fire! That is kinda funny and irritating all at the same time! I think you definitely need a Mommy day! wowza!
Why did your hair catch on fire??? Yep, he's mr. smartypants! He comes up with a solution for everything...and he's not even 4 yet!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio