Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2008, 11:44 PM

486 posts, read 1,114,273 times

Advertisements

i will probably crash shortly myself not only bc im really tired but despite the fact hubby said the company picking up his car wont be there til late morning i highly anticipate them either showing up way earlier than i think or me being stuck at home forever waiting on them to show up.

Old 06-13-2008, 11:53 PM

1,805 posts, read 4,776,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
We also picked up Martian Child, which looks really good, but I'll never make it though it tonight. I love John Cusack.
see now this is why I rarely come in here.... I cannot figure out what the HAYULL you all are talking about... if you aren't here as each individual character/letter is typed, you're lost...
However, I do see you're perusing movies.... I also love John Cusack, and had ordered Grace is Gone via mail and just got it this week; haven't watched it yet, got four in this order:::::
:::White Palace (oldie, saw it in the early '90s)....
:::Reservation Road... watch this movie ONLY if you want to be completely depressed for about a week and wonder why the hayull the movie was even made....
:::Grace is Gone
:::The Interpreter
which John Cusack movie are YOU watching... or fixing to watch....???

AND...
am I going to see you & yours at the Cove on Saturday, Missy Ma'am???
(((PLEASE SAY YES)))

and.... yoooohooooo Anthony??? Cove!!! Saturday!!!!

Old 06-13-2008, 11:57 PM

933 posts, read 1,978,909 times
Yes, we are actually pretty tame tonight. I am sure we will be back to our bantering selves at the cove tomorrow! I can't wait.

Old 06-14-2008, 12:00 AM

1,805 posts, read 4,776,315 times
Default Tim Russert

I have barely been able to stop crying this evening about Tim Russert.....
just soooo incredibly sad.....
I just always admired and loved him and he was just a sterling example of what a journalist and newsperson should be, as far as I'm concerned...
And his poor wife and son still in Europe when this happened... what a flight home they must be having...
Gawd, it just all makes me sick.... too young, too soon... far too talented and honest and authentic and engaging to lose in this way.....

jesus....

sorry if it's already all been said and done earlier in this thread, just didn't have time to do a lot of searching.....

Old 06-14-2008, 12:13 AM

nope your fine PGR, hadnt been talked about not much talking tonight really and i had seen the news as well and was shocked as i used to watch his show when i was younger.

Old 06-14-2008, 12:27 AM

alright heading to bed no one talking any more

Old 06-14-2008, 12:42 AM

4,147 posts, read 8,003,007 times
  1. Night! Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Ni ght!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Nigh t!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night! Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Ni ght!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Nigh t!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night! Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Ni ght!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Nigh t!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night! Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Ni ght!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Nigh t!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night! Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Ni ght!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Nigh t!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night! Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Ni ght!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Nigh t!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night! Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Ni ght!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Nigh t!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night! Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Ni ght!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Nigh t!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night!Night! Night!Night!

Old 06-14-2008, 07:34 AM

14,637 posts, read 35,040,309 times
Well, we didn't make 5K. What's up with that? I guess the 300 posts I DIDN'T have last night was key. See y'all at some time this weekend. We are headed to the lake with friends who have a BOAT after my 11 year old gets out of his 3-D Computer Animation class--he's starting on his dream of becoming a video game designer today! Hehe, I've seen his textbook, and it's downright scary, but he is completely jazzed!!

Y'all have fun!!

*spammy, I would have had a Tequila sunrise, if they sell liquor, or a sangria or merlot if beer and wine only. check out their myspace page!

Old 06-14-2008, 09:02 AM

933 posts, read 1,978,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
Well, we didn't make 5K. What's up with that? I guess the 300 posts I DIDN'T have last night was key. See y'all at some time this weekend. We are headed to the lake with friends who have a BOAT after my 11 year old gets out of his 3-D Computer Animation class--he's starting on his dream of becoming a video game designer today! Hehe, I've seen his textbook, and it's downright scary, but he is completely jazzed!!

Y'all have fun!!

*spammy, I would have had a Tequila sunrise, if they sell liquor, or a sangria or merlot if beer and wine only. check out their myspace page!
Wow...another 11 year old video game designer who takes the video game world by storm! how fun!

Thanks for your order Sapphire...I only wish I could deliver your drink to you personally. *sigh*

Old 06-14-2008, 12:48 PM

god i have no patience for waiting on people to show up when I dont even know the time. Hubbys project car is supposed to be picked up by the towing people today to make its trip up to nebraska. All I have been told is they will arrive today late morning early afternoon. Cant really do anything I want to bc if I leave the house Ill miss them, with my luck if I jump in the shower they will show up grr.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio