Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2021, 12:20 AM

1,798 posts, read 1,121,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Don't you trust the science? I thought the left was all about the science? I guess until it was about virtue signaling after the CDC said it was ok to remove masks.? Two headed coin.
CDC advises masks are not required. Some people may choose to continue wearing them--their personal preference. I don't see the point in belittling people who prefer to wear a mask by calling them a cult.

Quote:
What are we offended about now? This is truly hard to keep up on.
Says the person offended and upset that people will continue to wear masks...

Is your free time split 50/50 between yelling at clouds and gaslighting people on CD?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2021, 06:08 AM

6,675 posts, read 4,274,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newgensandiego View Post
CDC advises masks are not required. Some people may choose to continue wearing them--their personal preference. I don't see the point in belittling people who prefer to wear a mask by calling them a cult.

Says the person offended and upset that people will continue to wear masks...

Is your free time split 50/50 between yelling at clouds and gaslighting people on CD?
Hilarious from a poster that has consistently attacked and belittled people. Funny how someone like that can get so offended. And by something not remotely close to what they constantly dish out. Ease up little fella.

If you can’t take the heat…..

LOL.

Last edited by Mike930; 06-21-2021 at 06:19 AM..

Old 06-21-2021, 08:45 AM

50,242 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3chidogs View Post
I will probably keep doing the mask for awhile. It is the first time I can recall where I haven't caught an annual cold, flu (despite the shot), or anything nasty like that. And it felt very good. You can laugh if you want. It works for me anyway.
Social distancing and self isolation were far more the key than wearing a piece of cloth on your face.

Anyway, back on track. Vons also on freedom list.

Old 06-21-2021, 10:02 AM

3,067 posts, read 1,737,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
I rather enjoyed being masked and anonymous in crowds of people. Call me anti social perhaps.
I think some women like it too so dudes don't stare at them. Although sometimes the masks actually make them look better. I saw an Instagram one girl indicated she liked the masks so men don't "tell her to smile". I've seen women at the gym still wearing them, but not sure that is so they don't get looked at, after all, they're still wearing tight yoga pants...

Old 06-21-2021, 06:21 PM

Looks like it is opening up pretty quickly. Home Depot was about 50/50.

Old 06-21-2021, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike930 View Post
Hearing people has been my biggest irritant. Between the masks and the shields, it’s difficult to understand people. I haven’t run into any place that still requires masks. My favorite taco place removed the shields and most of the employees don’t wear masks.

I have seen one store with a sign that said “No masks allowed”, but that was a gun store.
Have you been to a gun range recently? I can imagine looking through a scope and wearing a C02 re-breather would be very counter productive to hitting anything remotely close to what you are aiming at.

Old 06-21-2021, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Have you been to a gun range recently? I can imagine looking through a scope and wearing a C02 re-breather would be very counter productive to hitting anything remotely close to what you are aiming at.
I was just at a range two weeks ago. No one wearing masks. Who wants to wear a mask when you have on hearing and eye protection?

You’d look like some desert nomad and, like you said, missing everything and wasting precious, expensive ammo.

Old 06-21-2021, 08:33 PM

Quote:
I was just at a range two weeks ago. No one wearing masks. Who wants to wear a mask when you have on hearing and eye protection?

You’d look like some desert nomad and, like you said, missing everything and wasting precious, expensive ammo.
I reload so ammo was never an issue I prefer BLM land for shooting.

Old 06-21-2021, 09:18 PM

Quote:
I reload so ammo was never an issue I prefer BLM land for shooting.
I remember seeing you reload. I don’t have the space, equipment or skill to do so. $1 per round for 9mm JHP (just saw one place that wanted $2 per round) and about half that for range rounds. And limits on what you can buy.

Be happy you reload.

Old 06-21-2021, 09:59 PM

Quote:
I remember seeing you reload. I don’t have the space, equipment or skill to do so. $1 per round for 9mm JHP (just saw one place that wanted $2 per round) and about half that for range rounds. And limits on what you can buy.

Be happy you reload.
I saw the writing on the wall after that first mass shooting. Shelves bare, new laws chasing the law abiding. Nope, not gonna happen to me again. It goes hand and hand with this covid mess. Be prepared. Have stores of food and essentials, yes that includes TP.

A dollar for 9er? Good lawd

Reloading for pistol is super easy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego