Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2022, 09:11 PM

10,289 posts, read 6,813,150 times

Advertisements

Yeah, it's kinda odd that someone from Colorado is puking all over a San Diego thread. I don't see anyone ralphing on an Aspen thread...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2022, 09:17 PM

35 posts, read 23,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Easy, own property. No one is entitled to live here. Or Denver.

People that live in China and have never set foot in the Country are buying up most of the available homes.
i agree with foreign investors. no one is entitled to live anywhere..right? therefore, live wherte you can afford...such as rural nowhere places in fly over states without jobs and without medical care. that is what this UNITED STATES has become. hey, I am in Denver. I dont care about SD if those who LIVE IN SD DO NOT CARE. . iI really liked SD until about 3 years ago when cost of housing just exploded. folks as old as me can remain in SD since they bought property at least 20 years ago. BUT wave goodbye to your children who would will be forced to move out of califonia in order to survive.

Unless you got a home or homes lined up to give them for no cost>????? what a damn shame regardless of which UNITED STATES CITY this is occurring in.

Old 04-05-2022, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORTY FLATZ View Post
Yeah, it's kinda odd that someone from Colorado is puking all over a San Diego thread. I don't see anyone ralphing on an Aspen thread...
Norty, I am equally as angry as this is happenning here in Denver and in many many other US cities. Perhaps we should all move to Ukraine..dirt cheap now to live there and other disaster areas. I am angry..you are damn straight as the middle class is priced out of areas providing the most job opportunies and everything else. And I do not have kids to worry about their futures...therefore I should not be upset???

Old 04-05-2022, 10:14 PM

5,733 posts, read 4,688,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xantor666999 View Post
AND...........is this true?????????????? THE MOST RECENT MEDIAN PRICE IN SD FOR A SFH IS................$915,000??????????? if YES....beyond freaking sickening. I live in Denver therefore it does not DIRECTLY affect me. Folks who live in SD county should be set on fire angry. I just do not know how you folk deal with this insanity.
Well, the renters are quite angry. Especially that guy who keeps happily posting about rising mortgage rates.

Now the ones who already own homes... why would they be angry?

Old 04-05-2022, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
Well, the renters are quite angry. Especially that guy who keeps happily posting about rising mortgage rates.

Now the ones who already own homes... why would they be angry?
OF COURSE NOT AXXLEROD...folks who bought 20 years ago at 300k in SD their property is now worth 1 million...great times for all of the folks on SD here who are cashing in and moving or remaining in their 1 million dollar homes passing them onto their kiddos when they perish. luck for them. However, very unlucky for younger kids in their 20s and 30s trying to start out anywhere as expensive as SD and NY and SEATTLE and Denver and MIAMI amd Wash DC and Boston, etc etc etc.

Justr tell'em....best of luck in Bismarck North Dakota. DISGUSTING.

Old 04-07-2022, 07:11 PM

10,289 posts, read 6,813,150 times
Quote:
OF COURSE NOT AXXLEROD...folks who bought 20 years ago at 300k in SD their property is now worth 1 million...great times for all of the folks on SD here who are cashing in and moving or remaining in their 1 million dollar homes passing them onto their kiddos when they perish. luck for them. However, very unlucky for younger kids in their 20s and 30s trying to start out anywhere as expensive as SD and NY and SEATTLE and Denver and MIAMI amd Wash DC and Boston, etc etc etc.

Some of us "helped" the kids to buy their first house. My kid is lucky, she's gonna get real estate in many States...

Old 04-07-2022, 07:30 PM

3,067 posts, read 1,737,720 times
Quote:

Miami and Denver are still less expensive than San Diego for the moment

Old 04-07-2022, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORTY FLATZ View Post
Some of us "helped" the kids to buy their first house. My kid is lucky, she's gonna get real estate in many States...
And I received zero monies and zero properties..too bad and sooo sad for me

Old 04-07-2022, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stablegenius View Post
Miami and Denver are still less expensive than San Diego for the moment
yes for this moment they are cheaper. However, in that long list I failed to include SAN FRANCISCO AND SAN JOSE........STUPID ME AS THEY ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE PLACES TO LIVE AMONGST ALL OF THE CITIES MENTIONED.

Old 04-08-2022, 12:23 PM

50,242 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Quote:
yes for this moment they are cheaper. However, in that long list I failed to include SAN FRANCISCO AND SAN JOSE........STUPID ME AS THEY ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE PLACES TO LIVE AMONGST ALL OF THE CITIES MENTIONED.
I wouldn't live in either one. I'd rather live in Bismark than San Fran.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego