Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 10:41 AM

136 posts, read 481,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Land View Post
What does this even mean? Badge of honor to be with a white man? Sure. LOL
look up history an War War 2, It was White America that pushed the Japs of the philippines an gave them there country back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2010, 10:42 AM

16,588 posts, read 27,390,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimnor1713 View Post
Mr. Whitey gose into club or restraunt with miss Hottie Latina. There will be a problem with the Rosters... the woman are worse if you only knew what they saying an planning behind your back.

howcome you NEVER see a latina woman under 20 with out a man or a baby. (WAKE Up)

If a family member finds out Geeky Whitey is going out with Miss Hottie Latina it will not be a bowl of cherries.

That said you can do it, you have to know how to handle it.

What would i know ( I am in my late 40's marrierd to a hot 19 yr old from the 3rd world.

I get the meanest looks from the woman an Thumbs from the men.

Old 11-24-2010, 10:43 AM

Quote:
look up history an War War 2, It was White America that pushed the Japs of the philippines an gave them there country back.
Japs???

Are we really to take you seriously?

Old 11-24-2010, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikefutbolero View Post
First of all, don't be dumb.

Second, "Spanish" refers to somebody from Spain. This isn't NY, and us Latinos do not like to be called "Spanish". At least act like you're educated please.
People get all pushed out of shape here. instead of Spanish. Are we talking Mexican It is hard to tell the differnce from someone from Mexcio or El Savordor. is some from El Sovordor Mexican (NO) so what would you like us to call everyone from Latin America.

Old 11-24-2010, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
Japs???

If you new the RAPINGof the woman an the killing of babies by tossing them in the air an stabing them. That what they were called them get over it is no big deal

Insted of killing babies an raping woman the make a good car that get over 300k millage per car be four you need a new one. I have a Datsun

Old 11-24-2010, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
Japs???

You seem like one of the haters I was talking about

Old 11-24-2010, 10:58 AM

Dose any of you people have any hand on experance. Or are you a bunch of internet typers. I am trying to help CROBRA out. He is going to need it if he moves to the flat land of oakland..

Stop pertending this is Mayberry. An we all get along

Old 11-24-2010, 10:59 AM

Quote:
People get all pushed out of shape here. instead of Spanish. Are we talking Mexican It is hard to tell the differnce from someone from Mexcio or El Savordor. is some from El Sovordor Mexican (NO) so what would you like us to call everyone from Latin America.
Latino seems to be popular these days. Hispanic might work too

Old 11-24-2010, 11:02 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times
I don't agree Oakland is segregated. Maybe by class, but that's about it. It is common to see everyone everywhere. Fancy places, cheap places, you'll see a lot more diversity in Oakland than anywhere else I've been. It is also common to see interracial couples and mixed groups of people out.

Considering in general Latin people are "tan" with dark hair and eyes, there isn't really anything disctinctly "Hispanic" to identify people unless they start speaking spanish. There is absoultely segregation between recent immigrants who do not speak much english and others. You'll also find some people hate "illegals" but this isn't that common.

Old 11-24-2010, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Dose any of you people have any hand on experance. Or are you a bunch of internet typers. I am trying to help CROBRA out. He is going to need it if he moves to the flat land of oakland..

Stop pertending this is Mayberry. An we all get along
Funny you talk about us...hmmm let's see:

Dose means to fall asleep. Surely you meant D O E S

experance=experience

pertending=Pretending

Typers isn't a word

Oakland should be capitalized.

If you want to be taken seriously, you have to actually sound intelligent on C-D.

Now you may call me a hater
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland