Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 07:50 PM

22,653 posts, read 24,575,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
How many times have you posted that same video on this thread? People have already seen it. Don't you have anything else?

I was addressing comments from ANOTHER member..........thanks for your kind words though.

I push for people to think about the possibilities of Advanced Chemical Warfare..........this is a very dreadful weapon.

The video is probably the best way to help me make my point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2011, 04:32 PM

Now, if this happens in nature, I am sure that the evil mind of humans can exploit it in its natural for OR enhance it in the lab.

A chemical weapon, tailored to have disasterous effects, is not SCI-FI.

BBC NEWS | Health | The disease that makes people zombies

The disease that makes people zombies

The parasitic infection causes a zombie-like state

The very name, sleeping sickness, may give the impression that it is an uncomplicated ailment, which passes after a while, much like a mild fever.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
This post was not meant as a joke, so many took it as so. Oh well, I guess that shows my shortcomings in getting my point across in a clear manner.

Just to reiterate, I really was not talking about a ZA that would resemble The Walking Dead or any other Zombie movie.....well, at least not exactly.

I posited in my OP that an Advanced Chemical Weapon could be developed (probably already in existence) to effect the CNS of a large number of people. This weapon would alter the CNS in such a way as to PERMANENTLY make people ultra violent and have a SEVERLY lowered IQ .

In my OP I also pointed out that there is many cases of people having these same problems due to CNS damage from exposure to certain chemical.

Here is an example of the possible results of the application of this weapon:

Crackhead Attacks Car - YouTube
Ok, here is a video that is a little more PC and should be palatable for the libs on CD.

The point that I am trying to make is that mind control is very possible, even if it is hard for some to see. Why....because they are brainwashed and cannot see outside of their own world.....that IS their reality:

The World that has been pulled over your eyes. - YouTube

Old 02-05-2012, 10:10 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,527,793 times
I remember thinking it was an April Fools' Joke that the CDC had a page up about it. I still think it's really peculiar and wish someone could explain it to me "with a straight face."

Could a nuclear strike on our soil cause zombies to wander around? Are they rightly even called "zombies?"

Old 02-05-2012, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
I remember thinking it was an April Fools' Joke that the CDC had a page up about it. I still think it's really peculiar and wish someone could explain it to me "with a straight face."

Could a nuclear strike on our soil cause zombies to wander around? Are they rightly even called "zombies?"

No......not a joke at all.

There are drugs that can have the same effect as a lobotomy....just that powerful.

Advanced Chemical Warfare.....that is the key. Mind altering drugs exist that target the Central Nervous System......and cause permanent changes. Just view the video of the Ultra-Violent person a few posts up......think of Millions of people just like this guy...... due to a Mind-Altering chemicals...............AKA............Modern Zombies.

Old 02-19-2012, 10:13 PM

Here is a drug that could be used (probably with another medication to amplify/speed effects of the Thorazine). A massive attack at very high dosage would be devastating, permanent changes to the Central Nervous System.

Thorazine - A Chemical Lobotomy - Permanent Brain Damage and Uses To Control People

Thorazine has been called a "chemical lobotomy" because of the similar effects it creates. Briefly, a lobotomy destroys partially or completely all functioning of the frontal lobes.

Old 03-23-2012, 12:35 AM

Check that..............I KNOW A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IS POSSIBLE/PROBABLE.

DailyTech - Baffling Illness Strikes Africa, Turns Children Into Mindless "Zombies"

It's called the "nodding disease" and it's a baffling illness that has struck thousands of children in northern Uganda. The illness brings on seizures, violent behavior in some (debated), personality changes, and a host of other unusual symptoms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfFd4mlf5RQ

Old 05-14-2012, 08:23 PM

This is probably one of the better examples that I can use. A movie yes......but still a good example of what is a very possible scenario:

The Terror Experiment | DVD & Blu-ray Rentals for The Terror Experiment from Redbox

In a shocking act of domestic terrorism, a deranged veteran detonates a biological weapon inside a crowded Federal Building. His purpose: To expose the government's secret development of a toxic gas that instantly affects the human adrenal system, causing men, women and children to become inhumanly aggressive and violent. Now the virus is spreading. The building is quarantined. And on the upper floors, a small group of uninfected survivors must band together to get out alive.

Old 05-27-2012, 03:05 PM

A neurotoxic potion would be insanely devastating, possibly have this outcome:

One man was shot to death by Miami police, and another man is fighting for his life after he was attacked, and his face allegedly half eaten, by a naked man on the MacArthur Causeway off ramp Saturday, police said.
[LEFT]
Read more here: Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was ‘eating’ face off victim - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com[/LEFT]

Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was ‘eating’ face off victim - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com

Old 05-29-2012, 05:53 AM

13,134 posts, read 40,610,038 times
Tickyul .... have you ever thought about starting a web site to post all this info that you've posted on here? Hell you might one day be a guest on ''Coast To Coast AM'' with George Noory as why not as i've heard about every other show imaginable on it over the years .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology