Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2021, 08:56 PM

14,559 posts, read 12,214,066 times

Advertisements

I keep seeing this post and thinking "what an odd hobby!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2021, 08:58 PM

1,526 posts, read 1,865,493 times
Also, their vaccination rate is 0.3%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning2USA View Post
Mortality rate in VN is low. Some think....theorize that the diet helps the gut bacteria more.

Who knows.
i doubt the below is possible, but am always open minded:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...spreaders.html

Last edited by usernametaken; 07-27-2021 at 09:23 PM..

Old 07-27-2021, 09:03 PM

And when I see "Real Estate Agent" on city data bios of frequent posters, I always think "how desperate!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Holbrook View Post
I keep seeing this post and thinking "what an odd hobby!"

Last edited by usernametaken; 07-27-2021 at 09:26 PM..

Old 07-27-2021, 09:31 PM

14,559 posts, read 12,214,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usernametaken View Post
And when I see "Real Estate Agent" on city data bios of frequent posters, I always think "how desperate!".
OK so they're both odd hobbies!

I guess I should wish you all the best then! Have a good night.

Old 07-27-2021, 09:32 PM

If you are not vaccinated, I wish you a super night!

Old 07-27-2021, 11:14 PM

3,700 posts, read 2,429,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usernametaken View Post
Also, their vaccination rate is 0.3%.

i doubt the below is possible, but am always open minded:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...spreaders.html
Cheers for the link.

I've started reading it.

Old 07-28-2021, 04:22 AM

Location: Whatcom County, WA/Cherokee County, NC/Pike County, KY
447 posts, read 334,246 times
Today Inslee is going to tell WA that everyone needs to mask up again, vaxed or unvaxed. There are several variants lines up and several pseudo tests lined up that are available for free if anyone is interested in destroying society. FDA is expected to rubber stamp the vaccines so that they can be mandated and forced into people's arm unless they want to lose their job, die, etc no big deal.

Old 07-28-2021, 07:09 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,523,382 times
I won't take one, I normally deter when someone wants to alter my MRNA. They have caused cardiovascular problems with some people. These vaccines were rushed in to service without proper testing. Yukko.

Does this sound all right to you guys? No! It's not all right. I'll go ahead and agree to get tested weekly, heck daily if that's what it takes. If I must lose my job as a result, so be it. I'll file for my SS benefits and retire. I am pert-near eligible. I will be in 3 weeks.

My doctor and I had this discussion last visit to him a couple weeks ago. My blood test came out great. All we talked about for the first 15 minutes was this subject. He's refusing the vaccination because he has a history of heart problems. Should he be forced to vaccinate? Of course not! We both work for the local hospital here in Alamogordo. We have a good CEO, but Governor Michelle Luhan Grisham may force his hand to demand vaccination nation. She wants to continue this farce because she's been praised for how she handled the epidemic.

That's a right of mine. Pretty sure that's my civil right to refuse what's being forced on me. Watch Naomi Wolfe's video again. She is a liberal but she's terrified by what the Biden Administration has signed on to.

She says it - if this continues "there's no turning back." It's called the Vaccine Passport. You can be denied a bus ticket, a pint at the pub....they'll know because they'll scan your Vaccine Passport at the pub. China already does this.

I'm a Bible reader. In China, I would have been murdered years ago and my organs would have been harvested. This is not all right, what's going on here. Human rights are being crapped upon.

Last edited by elkotronics; 07-28-2021 at 07:35 AM..

Old 07-28-2021, 08:31 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,523,382 times
https://www.facebook.com/thejaclynwa...58440117444864

There's Naomi Wolf's video if any of you want to watch it.

If this is accepted "there's no turning back." This goes against the basic civil rights this nation was founded on. But, there's this nagging little problem. I read the Bible. There's this nagging entity called the wild beast. It's in the Bible. It is real.

Satan runs the world. (1John 5:19) He doesn't like me. He doesn't like you. The wild beast is any nation in opposition to Jehovah God. That means any and every nation on the earth. They're all in opposition to Jehovah God and they're all the wild beast. Satan has already been adversely judged by the God of the Universe, Jehovah. He doesn't want anyone else to be saved because he's going to be obliterated by Jehovah. He's the one behind China and their evil regime of a nation. He's driving the world in to chaos. His spirit minions, called demons, can go inside of you if you deliberately call them in. Beyonce is one. Take a look at the video where she's encamped with a demon inside of her. You see, you can hate me for being a preacher of righteousness. But that doesn't matter, now does it? Because you're not the Head Honcho. Jehovah God is. He's got a plan for making things right. Go to jw.org to learn about it. Ask a question in the search engine.

I may have ta retire. Wouldn't that be a shame? Gonna want to run up there and buy my '74 MG Midget right at the same time.

Luke 21:28: "But as these things start to occur, stand up straight and lift up your heads, because your deliverance is getting near." This directly applies to China's mad chonk step right now. Biden's in bed with China. Naomi calls it right. Alex Jones has been on this like white on rice for years.

Act quick.

Ya ever sat in a 1961-1979 MG Midget? It's smaller than a Mazda Miata, it's similar to a modern-day Smart Car, it just looks a lot cooler than a Smart Car.

Carry on.

Last edited by elkotronics; 07-28-2021 at 08:54 AM..

Old 07-28-2021, 08:51 AM

15,893 posts, read 6,595,552 times
Most of the quarantine measures are reserved for the states, per the 10th amendment. This includes police powers to enforce isolation and quarantine. However:

Constitutional powers and issues during a quarantine situation

Quote:
But under the Constitution, individuals have rights in quarantine and isolation conditions. Under the 5th and 14th Amendment’s rights of Due Process and Equal Protection, public health regulations used to impose such conditions can’t be “arbitrary, oppressive and unreasonable.”
To me this means they will need to justify the measures based on the medical assessment, which they appear to be doing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area