Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 08:50 AM

25,758 posts, read 18,818,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe84323 View Post
I'm ashamed that we live in the same country. It is cowards like you who perpetuate this stupid rumor.

Seriously, take a hike with that talk - you're scaring the dumb ones.
You might want to take the smiley face t-shirt off and open your eyes. I don't know which country you live in, but it's either another one or a delusion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2011, 08:54 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
Hey Joe, I didn't make it this way the Feds and EPA did. The Clintons sold us out.

Interestingly yesterday i got to see my son, just back for a short visit from Iraq.

He brought me a Rehana, which is a head towel LOL. What's interesting is it too is made in Red Commie China.

Last I suggest you look up the prive of silver, then come back and tell me I am wrong.

AMPEX will tell you all you need to know about that.

Maybe you will be one of the lucky ones who earn 1 dollar per hour. I sure don't.

You sure are on topic, Nasty/ Agitated/ Crazy

Old 03-07-2011, 03:51 PM

8,954 posts, read 20,683,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
This was a topic last night on Coast To Coast AM with George Noori. His guest and he discussed the apparent increase of agitation of people and all the unrest that is going on, especially in the middle east. Has anybody else noticed that? I'm seeing a lot more local domestic homicides which might be do to the bad economy and also an increase in urban violence and crime.
The protests in the middle east seem to have just come from nowhere. There is always middle east unrest but until now most of it has been channeled towards the west and not inwards( where it does belong).
So is it something in the water,air, food, magnetic fields messing with peoples brains or what? Are people just getting stressed out?
I don't the "cause" all I know is where ever you turn today there are smart & nasty azz people to contend with.

Old 03-07-2011, 07:40 PM

4,196 posts, read 6,425,270 times
I get very agitated, I think it's due to being surrounded by idiots, including myself sometimes...

BTW that was not directed to anyone here... Just in General...

Old 03-08-2011, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligula1 View Post
I get very agitated, I think it's due to being surrounded by idiots, including myself sometimes...

BTW that was not directed to anyone here... Just in General...
I am so offended, you busted my bubble man!

I won the bone head award year after year untill that show called Jack Ass came along

Old 03-08-2011, 06:25 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,699,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I am so offended, you busted my bubble man!

I won the bone head award year after year untill that show called Jack Ass came along
OMG! That show is far to painful to watch

Old 03-09-2011, 05:39 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times
There was just a link on Drudge that showed a woman going ballistic at a Burger King because she thought her 99 cent breakfast sandwich had been spit on. In the video she began trashing the restaurant and attacked the staff and eventually chased them from the kitchen area.
Is it the immediate gratification soceity we live in, where we get what we want when we want it and expecing to be catered to? Drugs in the water, food? Too much stress? Too much crappy technology letting us live in our own little worlds and not being able to " play well with others?"
Tosh 2. 0 parades imbeciles around and makes them look like heroes. Is stupid and angry the new normal?

Old 03-09-2011, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
OMG! That show is far to painful to watch

LOL I have never watched that show. I saw all I needed to know on the commercials.

Old 03-09-2011, 11:32 AM

1,030 posts, read 3,416,407 times
It is great how people think they have experienced the collapse of 21st Century global powers, and can specifically predict the demise of the country.

News flash: we're not "some typical country." We are the most unique country on Earth, and every country in the world is tied to us in some way.

Money now is numbers in a computer. It's a slow fix, but it will fix itself with the right leaders.

The only rational concern still is nuclear war and biological warfare. These are the things that you may want to be concerned with. Not the U.S. breaking apart into anarchy.

I would also agree that we need to keep more of our money within our borders.

Some of you guys probably still have cans of beans and flashlights from Y2K

Old 03-09-2011, 01:36 PM

25,758 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe84323 View Post
It is great how people think they have experienced the collapse of 21st Century global powers, and can specifically predict the demise of the country.

News flash: we're not "some typical country." We are the most unique country on Earth, and every country in the world is tied to us in some way.

Money now is numbers in a computer. It's a slow fix, but it will fix itself with the right leaders.

The only rational concern still is nuclear war and biological warfare. These are the things that you may want to be concerned with. Not the U.S. breaking apart into anarchy.

I would also agree that we need to keep more of our money within our borders.

Some of you guys probably still have cans of beans and flashlights from Y2K
Do you rent your crystal ball out? I'd like give it a go if you don't mind. I'd like to make absolute statments about future events as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness