Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > Shreveport-Bossier City
 [Register]
Shreveport-Bossier City Bossier Parish, Caddo Parish, De Soto Parish
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2010, 09:14 AM

2 posts, read 4,130 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone, Please help. We bought a house in North Shreveport. My son is entering 7th grade and zoned for Donnie Bickham. The school didn't get good ratings on the web sites but good parent reviews. It is too late to try for the magnet programs this coming year so
I am wondering if anyone has any experience at Donnie Bickham Middle or has opinions on good private schools? We have the means to send him to private school so that is an option. I would REALLY appreciate the help. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2010, 07:37 AM

1 posts, read 2,162 times
First let me say Welcome! to north Shreveport. My daughter went to Donnie Bickham in the sixth grade (last year) and will be returning to DB for the seventh grade. She is in the accelerated classes, makes straight A's, is on Danceline, yearbook staff, student council & the paper. Shannon Wall is the principal at DB. You will absolutely love him! I have known his family for many years and they are wonderful people. Tha teachers go above & beyond what is expected of a public school teacher. You have heard about the way DB was years ago. Principal Wall has really turned things around!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > Shreveport-Bossier City