Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2014, 06:54 PM

1,912 posts, read 2,411,633 times

Advertisements

Today's Charleston Post and Courier announced that Nordstrom-Rack will be coming to all three of SC's main metros.

The first will be in the Charleston area...at the old Kmart shopping center in Mount Pleasant.
The second and third will be in Greenville and Columbia, unannounced exact locations, but said the company already has the plans done for it.

Thought you all would like it. If you're into that kinda thing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2014, 07:20 PM

1,555 posts, read 1,848,568 times
The exact location for the Columbia store was announced in January at the Harbison Court in the old Barnes & Nobles. And will open in the fall.

Old 05-24-2014, 09:22 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,579,140 times
Greenville location has been announced as well. Magnolia park i believe?

Old 05-24-2014, 09:30 PM

6,830 posts, read 16,573,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
Today's Charleston Post and Courier announced that Nordstrom-Rack will be coming to all three of SC's main metros.

The first will be in the Charleston area...at the old Kmart shopping center in Mount Pleasant.
The second and third will be in Greenville and Columbia, unannounced exact locations, but said the company already has the plans done for it.

Thought you all would like it. If you're into that kinda thing
The one in Columbia is already under construction in the Harbison area. I think it's supposed to open in September.

Old 05-24-2014, 11:36 PM

5,491 posts, read 8,332,757 times
Greenville location is already under construction. The walls are up. It's going in Magnolia Park with Cabelas, Dave and Busters, etc.

Old 05-25-2014, 04:30 PM

Oh, cool, thanks for the update. Seems the reporter for the P&C didn't do enough homework for the story haha!

Old 05-25-2014, 06:07 PM

3,200 posts, read 4,615,304 times
Quote:
Oh, cool, thanks for the update. Seems the reporter for the P&C didn't do enough homework for the story haha!
And, since you are so excited about Nordstrom Rack, there is a real Nordstrom in Charlotte. It is at Southpark, you know, the mall you called ghetto.

Old 05-25-2014, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSP101 View Post
And, since you are so excited about Nordstrom Rack, there is a real Nordstrom in Charlotte. It is at Southpark, you know, the mall you called ghetto.
Sighhh...........how did I know you would never be able to resist this thread. There was literally a greater chance of the real Godzilla emerging from Lake Murray and destroying Columbia than there was of you not making as snide comment in this thread.

You're right. There is one in Charlotte. But....if I ever had a need to go to it, why not add an extra little bit to my drive, and go to a TRUE big city in Atlanta, where I'd get the Nordstrom...and so so so much more than I would in Charlotte? Hell, Atlanta has like 3 Nordstroms....better chance I'd find what I wanted there anyway.

One day, when I want to see a race car museum, I'll take that trip to Charlotte

Old 05-25-2014, 07:05 PM

119 posts, read 227,234 times
the real Nordstrom is on the Internet. Don't have to go anywhere. lol

Old 05-25-2014, 07:10 PM

3,200 posts, read 4,615,304 times
Quote:
Sighhh...........how did I know you would never be able to resist this thread. There was literally a greater chance of the real Godzilla emerging from Lake Murray and destroying Columbia than there was of you not making as snide comment in this thread.

You're right. There is one in Charlotte. But....if I ever had a need to go to it, why not add an extra little bit to my drive, and go to a TRUE big city in Atlanta, where I'd get the Nordstrom...and so so so much more than I would in Charlotte? Hell, Atlanta has like 3 Nordstroms....better chance I'd find what I wanted there anyway.

One day, when I want to see a race car museum, I'll take that trip to Charlotte
The only better bet would be that you totally missed that Rack has already announced in other parts of SC, oh well.

Why stop in Atlanta, you can go to real "big" cities like NYC to get anything you want. Saw that coming a mile away, you always take the loser argument.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina