Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2010, 10:09 AM

879 posts, read 2,879,442 times

Advertisements

Sounds good to me if I'm in town. Suppose to be taking my mom on a holiday for a week or so in May but may be back by these dates.

However, if I"m reading the dates right it would have to be on Sun-Wed..
Assuming that arrival and departure dates are not available to getting to gether....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2010, 07:53 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,484,310 times
We're in!

Old 04-06-2010, 09:43 AM

48 posts, read 116,496 times
We were planning SDC for Monday and we are doing the Ducks and Titanic on Sunday, other than that we are completely open. We will arrive midday on Saturday, so it's not totally out of the question It would be so great to meet you all! My hubby is sure anxious to move (so I told him to hurry himself thru school!) and I am excited for him to see MO for the first time! Look forward to May!

Old 04-16-2010, 03:42 PM

526 posts, read 1,246,816 times
Did someone say coffee and chocolate??? I'm available Tues-Thurs

Old 04-25-2010, 11:24 AM

879 posts, read 2,879,442 times
Default Wed?

So if I'm reading this correctly, Wed. is really the only day everyone is available within the schedule. Momma....could you please confirm date, time, etc. and that it works for you.

Starbucks, downtown Branson or Keeter Center (they do coffee/hot chocolate and have several large seating areas). Don't just agree guys, make a decision

Old 04-26-2010, 02:55 PM

1,642 posts, read 3,655,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschilicook View Post
So if I'm reading this correctly, Wed. is really the only day everyone is available within the schedule. Momma....could you please confirm date, time, etc. and that it works for you.

Starbucks, downtown Branson or Keeter Center (they do coffee/hot chocolate and have several large seating areas). Don't just agree guys, make a decision
Hello again, all! Well, I got a job that may or may not allow me to attend. My schedule can vary so I'll have to wait until closer to that time to commit. As soon as Momma decides on dates, that'll help.

For my dear friends here who know me and care , I will be working as an Employment Coach for disabled people. At least, that's my initial position. It basically means that I will be helping to train them while they're on the job so my schedule is subject to theirs. I'm brand new, having only taken my orientation type days so I have yet to start coaching...but I'm excited to be doing something that can make such a difference in others' lives!

Old 05-08-2010, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgenealogy View Post
Hello again, all! Well, I got a job that may or may not allow me to attend. My schedule can vary so I'll have to wait until closer to that time to commit. As soon as Momma decides on dates, that'll help.

For my dear friends here who know me and care , I will be working as an Employment Coach for disabled people. At least, that's my initial position. It basically means that I will be helping to train them while they're on the job so my schedule is subject to theirs. I'm brand new, having only taken my orientation type days so I have yet to start coaching...but I'm excited to be doing something that can make such a difference in others' lives!
That's wonderful! I used to work in a small group home with mentally and physically handicapped women back when I was 19. It was one of the most rewarding and fun jobs I ever had! You will love it!

As for a day and date, Wednesday is absolutely fine with me. Any time is okay as well. We are staying in Rockaway, so nothing in Branson is too far. I don't know the exact location of either of the places listed, but if someone would just post an address, my GPS will get me there! I am totally flexible, so if anyone wants to adjust the time or even the day, I'm okay with that. I'd love to be able to accomodate everyone!

To confirm, that would be Wednesday, May 26th.

Last edited by momma2lucky; 05-08-2010 at 10:06 AM.. Reason: left out date

Old 05-08-2010, 10:37 AM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,383,163 times
Cool Wednesday May 26th...

Great! Looks like we're just about to make a date...

I propose we meet at the Starbucks in downtown Branson (plenty of parking & room indoors & out) at 10am on Wednesday May 26th.

All in favor....

Old 05-08-2010, 01:04 PM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,314 posts, read 8,656,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
I propose we meet at the Starbucks in downtown Branson
You trying to lure Ozark Boy to show up?

Old 05-21-2010, 08:35 PM

Sounds good! So excited to leave tomorrow! Branson, here we come! See you all at Starbucks downtown on Wednesday the 26th at 10am!

Becca
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area