Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2013, 06:54 AM

4,715 posts, read 10,520,099 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
No pun intended? Another "blow" to Florida...

Old 11-20-2013, 09:31 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarc View Post
Well, then, let's get the drug and alchohol testing in place and we'll see, eh? And why not? Most of us have to undergo drug testing to get a job. It should be even more important in the public sector.

And yes, the Florida politician was elected to REPRESENT his Floridian constituents. That's why he's called a REPRESENTATIVE, and he did a crappy job as a result of his drug and alcohol use, so he needs to go. Something wrong with that guy. Do a little research. His problems go even deeper than that. You may wish to do some research and see one of the ventures from which he made money.
I have no idea how good or bad this politicians work might have been,i was replying to the implication that this individual doing drugs somehow negatively implicated the people and the state of Florida IMO opinion it doesnt..

Old 11-20-2013, 10:47 AM

5,687 posts, read 7,183,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I have no idea how good or bad this politicians work might have been,i was replying to the implication that this individual doing drugs somehow negatively implicated the people and the state of Florida IMO opinion it doesnt..
And IMO it does, because he was elected by a certain group of Florida citizens. The internet makes it much easier these days to research people and I doubt if Radel could have gotten a job as a teacher.

We have to realize how important voting is, and how important it is to know who you are voting for and what their background is. Because these people make decisions that affect all of us, for good or for ill. And believe me, citizens of other countries know darned well how our system works and they hold US accountable for the actions of our elected representatives. And rightly so. When we elect someone who supports raining fire on innocent civilians abroad, it's just a matter of time before we get the same treatment, as in 9/11. It's a huge responsibility, now more than ever, so yes, I believe that Radel negatively reflects on me, my state and my fellow citizens. Something can be done about it, though. You can at least raise your voice and let your own representative know you don't support his actions and think he should step down.

Old 11-20-2013, 11:06 AM

35,703 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueherons View Post
Where the hell kind of twisted place did you grow up?
Hope you are being sarcastic...

Old 11-20-2013, 11:13 AM

4,715 posts, read 10,520,099 times
I call that comment by bluehrons, sarcasm... but that's just me.

Old 11-20-2013, 03:28 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarc View Post

And yes, the Florida politician was elected to REPRESENT his Floridian constituents. That's why he's called a REPRESENTATIVE, and he did a crappy job as a result of his drug and alcohol use, so he needs to go. Something wrong with that guy. Do a little research. His problems go even deeper than that. You may wish to do some research and see one of the ventures from which he made money.
I tried to present the fact that this politician doesnt represent Floridians in a negative way just because he did some recreational cocaine
But OK if you want to bring to the game that this Florida politician was elected to REPRESENT his Floridian constituents then rather than saying he represented all Floridians lets get specific, he represented Republican constituents so rather than cast negatives on all Floridians in general for his drug use lets just say he represents the republican demographic.

Old 11-20-2013, 04:17 PM

8,704 posts, read 10,901,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I thought Dem. love to give out drugs for everyone...aren't they in favor of legalizing marijuana and gay marriage so what is their issue and so called "blow" to Florida for one person who has a personal issue.

Don't we have a President right now who used drugs...I thought it was called "cool guy" if you do things like that...or are Dem. all of a sudden forgotten about that part?

I guess it is only allowed if a Dem. does things like that!

Btw JFK used speed injections...I just saw it in a documentary and one day he got 4 shots so he must have felt much better and I never heard one Dem. complain about that being a blow to the entire USA!
Yes it is odd how people are all over this guy for using drugs, when our President also used drugs and that was cool. Strange. I wonder why?

Old 11-20-2013, 04:30 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriusH8r View Post
Yes it is odd how people are all over this guy for using drugs, when our President also used drugs and that was cool. Strange. I wonder why?
You can't be that dense.
Big difference using marijuana as a college kid versus a elected United States politician using cocaine concurrently while serving.

Old 11-20-2013, 04:50 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times
guess you are that dense to not understand the difference between a college kid using experimental drugs and an elected official using drugs while in office.

Old 11-20-2013, 05:08 PM

2,729 posts, read 5,202,980 times
Never mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay