Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2014, 09:38 AM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Hillian View Post
You have never asked someone to hush it up in a movie theater?

Was Reeves texting before or after being attacked?

The answer is before. That does not change the fact that Oulson attacked Reeves and could have caused great bodily harm or cause Reeves to in fear of his life. It was as the attack escalated that Reeves shot the aggressor and nothing anybody says is going to change that fact.

Only if they're talking during the movie, and I don't mean someone whispering a quick word, but two people having a conversation back and forth.

Hasn't happened too often.

Not people talking/texting before a movie even starts.

Only someone looking for trouble or who lets everything little thing bother them that others do would do that.

Old 08-04-2014, 09:40 AM

12,135 posts, read 16,128,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
There is only one poster on here who can't control their temper and that is Spring Hillian, which is now resulting in name calling of other posters.
You're joking, right? Look back and see what I have been labeled in this thread. I have no problem with my temper either. So how about answers instead of posting trash about me?

Old 08-04-2014, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
Only if they're talking during the movie, and I don't mean someone whispering a quick word, but two people having a conversation back and forth.

Hasn't happened too often.

Not people talking/texting before a movie even starts.

Only someone looking for trouble or who lets everything little thing bother them that others do would do that.
I have been a "hushee" but never a "husher". For that matter I haven't been in a movie theater in over 35 years because back in NYC the courtesy of people in a theater was already extinct not to mention my shoes sticking to the floor.

Again I ask. How do you figure Reeves existed for 71 years and never had a violent incident except for his work as a police officer as I would assume he took down is share of bad guys? I will guarantee you that he carried a weapon for the past 30 or more years. Never an incident. Dont even go with that woman who complained, weeks later, the she had a run in with Reeves. Hey, I had a run in with Danny Rolling. That comment holds about as much water as hers.

We know what Reeves associates, co workers and friends have said. All I heard from the Oulson camp is "he was a good guy". "he loved his kid". "he raced motorcyles and boats". I wish we could pull in people who have known him for years and I would bet that the pretty picture of Mr Oulson would quickly fade.
He will forever be known as "the guy who bullied an old man in a movie theater and paid for it with his life".

Old 08-04-2014, 10:22 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,196,740 times
Quote:
I have been a "hushee" but never a "husher". For that matter I haven't been in a movie theater in over 35 years because back in NYC the courtesy of people in a theater was already extinct not to mention my shoes sticking to the floor.

Again I ask. How do you figure Reeves existed for 71 years and never had a violent incident except for his work as a police officer as I would assume he took down is share of bad guys? I will guarantee you that he carried a weapon for the past 30 or more years. Never an incident. Dont even go with that woman who complained, weeks later, the she had a run in with Reeves. Hey, I had a run in with Danny Rolling. That comment holds about as much water as hers.

We know what Reeves associates, co workers and friends have said. All I heard from the Oulson camp is "he was a good guy". "he loved his kid". "he raced motorcyles and boats". I wish we could pull in people who have known him for years and I would bet that the pretty picture of Mr Oulson would quickly fade.
He will forever be known as "the guy who bullied an old man in a movie theater and paid for it with his life".
In your eyes only ...

Old 08-04-2014, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
In your eyes only ...
Perhaps. But that is the way I see it so it works out good.

You and the others condone physically attacking senior citizens.

Old 08-04-2014, 10:49 AM

If Reeves was wearing a sticker that said "I am armed" your boy would have never confronted him after Reeves came back to his seat.

Old 08-04-2014, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Perhaps. But that is the way I see it so it works out good.

You and the others condone physically attacking senior citizens.
No, we condone pacifism and patience. The lack of is something you and Inmate Reeves seem to have in common ...

Old 08-04-2014, 11:02 AM

Quote:
If Reeves was wearing a sticker that said "I am armed" your boy would have never confronted him after Reeves came back to his seat.
Reeves was wearing a sticker that said "Soon to be state prisoner". You didn't see it ? Maybe a popcorn kernel knocked it off ...

Old 08-04-2014, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
No, we condone pacifism and patience. The lack of is something you and Inmate Reeves seem to have in common ...

Haha. Pacifism - exactly what your boy was thinking when he started striking out at Reeves.

Old 08-04-2014, 11:11 AM

3,826 posts, read 5,806,501 times
Quote:
Gee, thanks North. I'd rather be around someone with a weapon also.
I literally cannot wait for the situation when people with guns would kill each other while bad guys will be out unharmed. Example: movie theater. Person with the gun (A) stands up and starts shooting. Someone with the gun (B) (or even few - why not? we are in FL after all!) start shooting back and then running outside and meet another guy with the gun (C) who was rushing there because he heard gun shoots and also have a gun. He (C) doesn't know that guy with the gun (B) is not the bad guy, he only sees he has gun and running out, so guy (C) shoots guy (B).
Or guy C rushes into the theater and see at least 2 people with guns. How would guy C be able to tell who is the bad guy here?
Come on people. We are not playing computer game or watching movies here, we are in the real world and cannot see through the walls to determine who started first and who need to be shoot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay