Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2015, 12:48 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,463,216 times

Advertisements

you're so tight with money, it seems, that both those tickets will cost you more than you and your penny pinching will be able afford.....or if you do go, you'll be in the rafters while still paying x2-3 more than what a Bolts' game cost.......

Old 09-05-2015, 12:56 PM
KPB

1,517 posts, read 1,526,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Hillian View Post
I hear that in Chicago a 60 watt light bulb burns brighter and uses less electricity than the ones in FL.
Lmao

Old 09-05-2015, 01:12 PM

12,135 posts, read 16,148,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan View Post
you're so tight with money, it seems, that both those tickets will cost you more than you and your penny pinching will be able afford.....or if you do go, you'll be in the rafters while still paying x2-3 more than what a bolts' game cost.......
+1

Old 09-05-2015, 01:16 PM

14,956 posts, read 12,162,044 times
Quote:
I hear that in Chicago a 60 watt light bulb burns brighter and uses less electricity than the ones in FL.
And no taxes and no crime.

Old 09-05-2015, 01:20 PM

4,091 posts, read 6,019,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
And no taxes and no crime.
Calm down guys! The crime in Chicago is no worse than the entirety of the Tampa Bay area. The crime in that one city is comparable to crime in five different counties down here!

Old 09-05-2015, 04:41 PM

3,046 posts, read 4,129,435 times
Quote:
+1
No I can afford light bulbs and a $300,000 house in the Chicago and have cheap electric because Illinois has the most nucular power plants in the country. And I can go hunting or fishing in Michigan because they have better hunting there than Florida p, at least our deer are big enough to fill up a freezer, I've seen these tiny deer here, and we have black bear and elk and moose in the UP. And some of the best fresh water fishing in the world thanks to our great lakes. Oh just to let you know Michigan had the most registered boats in the country more than Florida had. And your crime is bad for the population of your cities. The wife and I can afford to see the Blackhawks raise the stanly cup banner at the united center. We can't wait till yzerman return home to Detroit were he belongs. Yes can't wait till the joe Louis arena is finished so Hockeytown will have one of the most modern arenas in the NHL.

Old 09-05-2015, 04:45 PM

There you go again. Money, money, money. Frankly I could not care less about Michigan or its attributes.

I enjoy seeing wildlife, killing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannort54 View Post
No I can afford light bulbs and a $300,000 house in the Chicago and have cheap electric because Illinois has the most nucular power plants in the country. And I can go hunting or fishing in Michigan because they have better hunting there than Florida p, at least our deer are big enough to fill up a freezer, I've seen these tiny deer here, and we have black bear and elk and moose in the UP. And some of the best fresh water fishing in the world thanks to our great lakes. Oh just to let you know Michigan had the most registered boats in the country more than Florida had. And your crime is bad for the population of your cities. The wife and I can afford to see the Blackhawks raise the stanly cup banner at the united center. We can't wait till yzerman return home to Detroit were he belongs. Yes can't wait till the joe Louis arena is finished so Hockeytown will have one of the most modern arenas in the NHL.

Old 09-05-2015, 04:54 PM

3,046 posts, read 4,129,435 times
Quote:
There you go again. Money, money, money. Frankly I could not care less about Michigan or its attributes.

I enjoy seeing wildlife, killing it.
That's right money money I live to be happy not to be broke ass poor you like living paycheck to paycheck not me I'm glade you like being just living not me I worked to hard for my money, they say money can't buy you happiness but it sure helps allot. So yes I like haveing the latest and greatest things and I love hunting so you can live your whole commune life and I'll live my nice comfortable life. I'll be near some of the best zoos and museums in the world also.

Old 09-05-2015, 05:02 PM

BTW, the average cost for residential electricity in Chicago is 16.0 cents per KWH.
Average Energy Prices, Chicago-Gary-Kenosha ? July 2015 : Midwest Information Office : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

In Tampa the rate is average 9.410 for TECO.
Energy Planner Program - Tampa Electric

Quote:

Old 09-05-2015, 05:06 PM

Quote:
That's right money money I live to be happy not to be broke ass poor you like living paycheck to paycheck not me I'm glade you like being just living not me I worked to hard for my money, they say money can't buy you happiness but it sure helps allot. So yes I like haveing the latest and greatest things and I love hunting so you can live your whole commune life and I'll live my nice comfortable life. I'll be near some of the best zoos and museums in the world also.
Dude.. I earn about 80k a year and my wife earns $38k.

Hardly uncomfortable.

When are you going back to your paradise?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay