Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2022, 08:52 AM

679 posts, read 275,798 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
Nope, it seems like the Dallas Business Journal and DMagazine disagree.

Granite looks to tap into Uptown’s energy and identity with 23Springs tower underway

https://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/n...roperties.html

Granite Properties Breaks Ground on New 26-Floor Development in Uptown

https://www.dmagazine.com/commercial...ent-in-uptown/
Did you even read the Business Journal article? Nowhere does it even pretend that construction has started. Projects being "underway" in developer and business journalist-speak is not the same as "under construction."

And quoting a D Magazine article from April claiming that ground was broken... Maybe they had some ceremonial ground breaking back then. But it is very clear to anyone who has driven by the site that construction has not started and it certainly did not start back in April. My goodness, one can go on Google maps and see that in April, they had not even begun demolition on the property.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2022, 09:00 AM

6,697 posts, read 9,954,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oil capital View Post
Did you even read the Business Journal article? Nowhere does it even pretend that construction has started. Projects being "underway" in developer and business journalist-speak is not the same as "under construction."

And quoting a D Magazine article from April claiming that ground was broken... Maybe they had some ceremonial ground breaking back then. But it is very clear to anyone who has driven by the site that construction has not started and it certainly did not start back in April. My goodness, one can go on Google maps and see that in April, they had not even begun demolition on the property.
LMAO you’re a joke at this point…I can’t believe I’m actually entertaining it. I’ve gave multiple receipts and you continue to discredit.

Old 07-01-2022, 09:05 AM

Quote:
LMAO you’re a joke at this point…I can’t believe I’m actually entertaining it. I’ve gave multiple receipts and you continue to discredit.
Sadly, you discredit yourself with your insistence on believing things that are just not true. If you can't handle reality, feel free to ignore me.

FWIW, 23Springs is a good looking design and will be a nice bit of infill. i look forward to it and fully expect it to happen (and have never suggested otherwise). But facts are stubborn things. They have not yet started construction.

Old 07-01-2022, 09:15 AM

6,697 posts, read 9,954,100 times
Quote:
Sadly, you discredit yourself with your insistence on believing things that are just not true. If you can't handle reality, feel free to ignore me.
So, all these receipts aren’t reality? That’s what I’m getting my info from. All these websites aren’t lying or just making stuff up.

Old 07-01-2022, 09:16 AM

https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/TABS/Sear...TABS2022022179

TDLR permit for Isoceles Residential (the 47-story residential tower planned by Todd Interests in the East Quarter).

(September 1 start date) Woo Hoo! It will be very exciting to see this one going up!

Old 07-01-2022, 10:54 AM

Hanover plans to build a new apartment tower at 2525 Turtle Creek, on the site of the Turtle Creek Garden condos. I don't think they've said yet how tall it will be or how many units.

Construction planned to start in January, 2023.

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/...e-creek-tower/

https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/tabs/projects/tabs2022022824

Old 07-01-2022, 11:07 AM

5,673 posts, read 7,456,974 times
Quote:

Post Houston stuff and quit crying about Dallas.

Old 07-01-2022, 11:11 AM

Quote:
So, all these receipts aren’t reality? That’s what I’m getting my info from. All these websites aren’t lying or just making stuff up.
Take a deep breath and read the linked articles. Neither says the 23Springs building is under construction. And it is in fact not under construction.

Go visit the site yourself and take a look. I'd love for you to post pictures of the "construction" going on at the site.

Last edited by oil capital; 07-01-2022 at 11:57 AM..

Old 07-01-2022, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Take a deep breath and read the linked articles. Neither says the 23Springs building is under construction. And it is in fact not under construction.

Go visit the site yourself and take a look. I'd love for you to post pictures of the "construction" going on at the site.
We live in Dallas and we can see it with our own eyes.

Old 07-01-2022, 01:22 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Granite Properties breaks ground on 23Springs signing a lease and closing construction financing with Bank OZK. They will occupy four floors totaling 110,029 SF of the Class-AA, 26-floor development in Uptown. Construction will start in June with delivery slated for March 2025. Bank OZK was represented on the lease transaction by Robert Blount of JLL and Granite was represented by Robert Jimenez and Burson Holman of Granite Properties.

So how can you argue with this....it's the first sentence in the article.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas