Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2014, 07:36 AM

5,673 posts, read 7,450,089 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTallest View Post
Were just breaking your balls because your the biggest Dallas homer of them all.. Not sure why you capitalized my screen name.
Not true......I accept Dallas flaws and also give Houston props when due. Houston is better at everything TO YOU. Which means YOU are the biggest Houston homer.....and im done with this. Let's move on.

Old 02-13-2014, 12:14 PM

3,231 posts, read 4,563,204 times
is this about those cheesy promotional videos you posted a whole back? about the parks, museums, sports and stuff? i was simply stating a few facts about Houston, because you posted that video in this thread like it proved Dallas was better than Houston or something. but i did give credit that Dallas took the cake in the bigger light rail, busier airport, and bigger convention center departments.
somehow that makes me the biggest Houston homer (dont get me wrong, i love Houston) because i brought up a few facts about Houston to counter your video? (this is a VS thread, right?)

Old 02-13-2014, 02:55 PM

2,930 posts, read 5,270,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasboi View Post
if im the trouble maker.
There are a few troublemakers coming from Dallas on this site. Dallasboi isn't one of them.

I don't care what anyone says though, I don't mind being a troublemaker in fun though. But i'm starting to find out you can't really have fun on this site anymore in the versus thread because of all the crybabies.

Old 02-13-2014, 03:47 PM

6,693 posts, read 9,942,142 times
A look at the new Statler Hilton in downtown Dallas

A look at the new Statler Hilton in downtown Dallas - Dallas Business Journal

Quote:
The Carrollton-based development group is hoping to redevelop the 19-story, 721,000-square-foot longtime vacant hotel it bought in October, which, if the group succeeds, will be Centurion's second property in Dallas to make a successful come back.

Old 02-13-2014, 03:49 PM

New owners unveil plans for $170M redevelopment of 1401 Elm St.

http://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/ne...opment-of.html

Quote:
"Now that we have acquired the building we intend to create a center of gravity for new urbanism in downtown Dallas," Weinstein said, in a written statement. "The trend toward increased residential and street retail in downtown Dallas has been moving forward steadily but slowly."

Old 02-13-2014, 04:19 PM

5,673 posts, read 7,450,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTallest View Post
is this about those cheesy promotional videos you posted a whole back? about the parks, museums, sports and stuff? i was simply stating a few facts about Houston, because you posted that video in this thread like it proved Dallas was better than Houston or something. but i did give credit that Dallas took the cake in the bigger light rail, busier airport, and bigger convention center departments.
somehow that makes me the biggest Houston homer (dont get me wrong, i love Houston) because i brought up a few facts about Houston to counter your video? (this is a VS thread, right?)
Houston is better at everything to YOU!!.....You are the homer............just forget it bruh!!

Old 02-13-2014, 04:47 PM

1,473 posts, read 2,150,024 times
I told you all why this rivialy exist.. Texas does not have a permier city... by that there is no undisputed king of that state.. like you would find in NY or Il, or CA anI dont think it will ever be steele in our life time barring some unexpected clamitiy in one of them

Old 02-13-2014, 05:02 PM

6,290 posts, read 7,496,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth713 View Post
I told you all why this rivialy exist.. Texas does not have a permier city... by that there is no undisputed king of that state.. like you would find in NY or Il, or CA anI dont think it will ever be steele in our life time barring some unexpected clamitiy in one of them
Truth713 this is an utterly ridicules statement Texas may not have a permier city but of course Houston is the premier city in the state. Where are you from again?

Full Definition of PREMIER

: first in position, rank, or importance

: first in time : earliest

Premier - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Old 02-13-2014, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Lance View Post
Truth713 this is an utterly ridicules statement Texas may not have a permier city but of course Houston is the premier city in the state. Where are you from again?

Full Definition of PREMIER

: first in position, rank, or importance

: first in time : earliest

Premier - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
When did Houston become first in importance?

Old 02-13-2014, 05:46 PM

6,290 posts, read 7,496,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
When did Houston become first in importance?
Has the Houston economy ever trailed in size and importance the economy of any other area of this state ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas